Starting to suspect some truth behind Pawandeep and Arunita rumors

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was certain it was nonsense and only hyped by judges and joked for TRP. And Pawandeep has denied and tried to shoot down any rumors in interviews, stating they’re just friends.

However, based off other contestant interviews and even their body language towards eachother in their duo interview, it’s starting to seem like there actually may be something there (Nachiket in his interview has stated their group also does tease them about it). Personally, I think it’s mostly a joke and am completely against any type of shipping. They’re both popular and talented with bright futures ahead, and should keep the focus entirely on the singing. But the more I’ve seen them together and their body language, I’m starting to think there may be some actual truth to some of this. I mean, jokes only stem from some form of actual truth.

Again, I’m usually the biggest skeptic when it comes to these things and hate all the OTT drama and silliness that producers create for the sake of TRP. However, I’m starting to suspect the bond between these two and how they talk about eachother in interviews is bordering on something beyond just friendship. I hope it’s false, but it’s getting harder to ignore and may potentially be an unwanted distraction.

Edited by fierzer - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

There's nothing like that.

They are very good friends is all.

Sayli,Ashish, pawandeep and arunita are close friends

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Even if something is there it should not be problem for us. Why should we bother about someone's personal life. Arunitha and Pawandeep are adults and matured enough to think what is good for them. I somehow feel fans should stop discussing about this combo. We need to respect their personal choices whatever it may be. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SK2014

Even if something is there it should not be problem for us. Why should we bother about someone's personal life. Arunitha and Pawandeep are adults and matured enough to think what is good for them. I somehow feel fans should stop discussing about this combo. We need to respect their personal choices whatever it may be. 

Exactly...its their personal life. We are fan of their singing so we should focus on that... What they are doing in their personal life should not bother their fans. What irritates me the most is himesh and neha openly tease them on the show...their families must be watching...they both have already made their place in audience mind with their singing. Whatever bond they have channel is using it for TRP.

And 2nd thing is Pawandeep's fans are abusing Arunita saying she is using pawandeep to get fame and use bad words for her. 

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I would normally agree with you and had been ignoring it previously. But it’s getting to the point where it’s being shoved down our throats. It’s not just the judges and the contestant interviews, if you look at their instagrams they’ve fed into this hype (whether real or not, who knows) and posted shorts/vids that are continuing to keep this conversation alive.

Again, I’d rather all this not even be a topic and the focus be on the singing. However, it’s coming to the point where it’s becoming an unwanted distraction for us viewers that is becoming harder to ignore due to the amount of attention given to it by the judges/producers as well as the contestants themselves.

I agree their personal lives are their own business and should stay private. However, it’s not the audience that’s hoping or wanting these things publicized. The show and contestants are feeding it themselves to the point where it’s harder to simply ignore and consider it a non-issue.

Edited by fierzer - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fierzer

I would normally agree with you and had been ignoring it previously. But it’s getting to the point where it’s being shoved down our throats. It’s not just the judges and the contestant interviews, if you look at their instagrams they’ve fed into this hype (whether real or not, who knows) and posted shorts/vids that are continuing to keep this conversation alive.

Again, I’d rather all this not even be a topic and the focus be on the singing. However, it’s coming to the point where it’s becoming an unwanted distraction for us viewers that is becoming harder to ignore due to the amount of attention given to it by the judges/producers as well as the contestants themselves.

I agree their personal lives are their own business and should stay private. However, it’s not the audience that’s hoping or wanting these things publicized. The show and contestants are feeding it themselves to the point where it’s harder to simply and ignore and consider it a non-issue

The short videos they make are for promoting upcoming episodes as per the instructions by makers apart from that they both don't post anything together