Tonight - Gearing towards the revelation

• Page of 1 Go

Hi Guys,

Tonight's episode is good, glad that story is finally moving ๐Ÿ˜Š

Getting straight in to the interesting bit,  Pratigya  confronts Krishna about messing with forensic report, telling him that she wants the children's fingerprints because she now knows it was an accident. She informs him that she wants to find the innocent child and save him, despite the fact that under the law, children under the age of ten are not punished. She wants to keep the child safe from Balwant. Krishna is taken aback. She pleads him to let her take Garv's prints because he is the last kid remaining to get prints from.

Krishna's surprised expression at Pratigya's revelation disappointed me. Was he so convinced that Pratigya will sacrifice her own child? 

Despite the fact that Krishna, Komal, and SS all stop Pratigya, I'm concerned about her slow processing!! Their actions don't ring any bells as to who the kid might be!! Is she, in reality, a lawyer?

When Komal told Pratigya that she is currently Garv's worst enemy, I literally hated her!! I was enraged by her remark. Komal, Pratigya is Garv's mother.  She is advocating for the child's rescue, not his punishment!! Plus, you're saying it in front of Garv, how cruel! Just as I began to like Komal, but she is, after all, Amma's daughter.

Pratigya is chastised by SS, who expresses his displeasure with her behavior. She informs him that she is aware that this is an accident and that she needs to find out who the child is in order to save him since the child's parents are unknowingly interfering with facts and putting themselves in legal trouble. Meanwhile, Krishna mulls about his acts as Pratigya tells SS about them (burning the van, Raadhe, etc.).

When Pratigya was discussing the child's parent messing with facts with SS. SS literally says, "babua, bhi bachaye khatir kar raha hai," as well as that he doesn't care if Pratigya stands up against Garv, and Pratigya still says, "Kya matlab, hum samjhe nahi"!! What the hell is going on!! How can she be so oblivious to what's going on?

She is about to leave after releasing Garv's hand from Krishna's grasp, when SS holds her at gunpoint!! Surprising her. On either side of SS, Krishna, Komal, and Kesar are all standing.

When SS pointed a gun at Pratigya, Krishna looked down, but I was disappointed with him today. His silence irritated me. What is on his mind? Is he guilty for misunderstanding Pratigya? Is he still processing Pratigya's revelation?

Precap - It takes a Shakti to let the cat out of the bag. Pratigya is upset with her family and decides to tell the police the truth about the accident.

Originally posted by Krishtigya

She pleads him to let her take Garv's prints because he is the last kid remaining to get prints from.

More like grabbing Garv. Damn, she really wanted his fingerprints! ๐Ÿคฃ

Krishna's surprised expression at Pratigya's revelation disappointed me. Was he so convinced that Pratigya will sacrifice her own child? 

I can see why. Nothing is before the law for Pratigya and she is too honest with people. 

When Komal told Pratigya that she is currently Garv's worst enemy, I literally hated her!! I was enraged by her remark. Komal, Pratigya is Garv's mother.  She is advocating for the child's rescue, not his punishment!! Plus, you're saying it in front of Garv, how cruel! Just as I began to like Komal, but she is, after all, Amma's daughter.

That was so cruel. How dare she say that?! Pratigya let her take care of Garv. What an ungrateful woman. 

She is about to leave after releasing Garv's hand from Krishna's grasp, when SS holds her at gunpoint!! Surprising her. On either side of SS, Krishna, Komal, and Kesar are all standing.

When SS pointed a gun at Pratigya, Krishna looked down, but I was disappointed with him today. His silence irritated me. What is on his mind? Is he guilty for misunderstanding Pratigya? Is he still processing Pratigya's revelation?

Precap - It takes a Shakti to let the cat out of the bag. Pratigya is upset with her family and decides to tell the police the truth about the accident.

That's why they didn't tell her about Garv. She's going to tell the corrupt police and they will help Balwant in his attacks against the boy and Thakurs. Pratigya thinks she can save her son but she is not able to. 

Oooh can't wait for the war. That is going to be so exciting to watch. I want the goonda Krishna for a while. Unleash the beast!

This is getting interesting. Pratigya won't be able to save her son. Hopefully she does realize this. She's no match for Balwant. Shakti was right, ek jatka lagega for her. 

I disliked SS holding Pratigya at gunpoint, that was uncalled for and her poor kids having to see this. Krishna disappointed me too. He didn't lower the gun and yell at his dad for his wife like he normally would do. Something tells me SS was desperate to become his gangsta self again. His fingers was itching to hold up that gun. Garv is just an excuse. He wants that thug life. 

Originally posted by Amanat284

More like grabbing Garv. Damn, she really wanted his fingerprints! ๐Ÿคฃ

I can see why. Nothing is before the law for Pratigya and she is too honest with people. 

That was so cruel. How dare she say that?! Pratigya let her take care of Garv. What an ungrateful woman. 

That's why they didn't tell her about Garv. She's going to tell the corrupt police and they will help Balwant in his attacks against the boy and Thakurs. Pratigya thinks she can save her son but she is not able to. 

Oooh can't wait for the war. That is going to be so exciting to watch. I want the goonda Krishna for a while. Unleash the beast!

This is getting interesting. Pratigya won't be able to save her son. Hopefully she does realize this. She's no match for Balwant. Shakti was right, ek jatka lagega for her. 

I disliked SS holding Pratigya at gunpoint, that was uncalled for and her poor kids having to see this. Krishna disappointed me too. He didn't lower the gun and yell at his dad for his wife like he normally would do. Something tells me SS was desperate to become his gangsta self again. His fingers was itching to hold up that gun. Garv is just an excuse. He wants that thug life. 

Couldnt agree more๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Krishna dissapointed me too