Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Mandir ka ghanta ban gaya mein ek yoga ayyashi ke liye.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

"Virat Sir go inside. And enjoy your so called friendship as I won't be around." ðŸ¤£
Aise hairan kyun ho Veeru ? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

"Bakwaas aur nahin sunni tumhari." LOLOL I laughed so much. ðŸ¤£ Chubi re bhai chubi. ðŸ˜ˆ

"Uchi udaan ke liye paaron ki nahin hosle ki zaroorat hoti hai."
Yesss that's like my girl. Strong, bold and smart. ðŸ˜Ž

Haan bhai tum toh sirf prathana karo ki Sairat ek ho jaaye. ðŸ˜³
Khudki shaadi ke liye bhi kuch nahin kar paaye auron ke liye kya karoge. 

That was so damn cute.  And then waking up so beautifully.  

Just ainvayi adding this pic because I found it quite a powerful scene. ðŸ˜†

I really wish the neighbors tamasha happened differently. Sai not calling everyone but they themselves hear the Chavans fight and join in. I don't like such neighbor drama even though I loved Sai doing the Chavans' beizzati because they deserved it. 

"Woh guzar gayi kya ?" DAFACK I laughed so loud. ðŸ¤£ I am sorry I know we shouldn't laugh at someone's death that too of someone as nice as Devi but this was epic. ðŸ˜† 

This guy gets affected every time his mother reminds him that throwing Sai out was very bad but his anger makes the words go in one ear and out in the other. 

"Abhi bhi koi hai joh tumhara khayal rakhne ke liye ek pair pe khadi hai." Virat the mandir ka ghanta joh Biwi aur Aayi dono maast bajaate hain. TANG TANG TANG TANG !!! ðŸ¤£

"Bata do saaf saaf kya tilli lagane aayi ho". Haha Didi ki phir se beizzati kar di. ðŸ¤£ 
Didi ne kya natak kya hai. ðŸ˜² As if she wasn't going to tell everyone that Sai was doing their epic beizzati to the neighbors. ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deleted

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

I loved this post. It was funny. But I have a problem with the word ayyashi🤔

Anyways your thread, your wish. Just felt like saying it. It just didn't sit well with me.

I know even I didn't want to use that word but I couldn't think of any other word. If you have any suggestion then go ahead I will change it. 

Asur thumbnail

Deleted

What is the hindi word of infatuation ? 

Asur thumbnail

Deleted

I also dont think its nice to was dirty linen in public but these people deserve it. 

Sai taunting Virat about having  "a good time" was i believe meant more as taunt to pp. Even in the sbs scdnes where we see her taunt pp about holding her husband's hand its more of a taunt to pp. She has never suggested virat is doing anything. But shes making her displeasure clear about her getting affected by this virat-pp relationship. 

She had raised the issue of pp interference in her relationship with virat -in private with him, in front of family and now in front of the neighborhood. Any woman in her place would feel humiliated and revengeful. Sai's actions atleast ring true to her impulsive, confrontational personality. Virat is supposed to be calm/composed so in anger to see him lose ALL logic is sad. 

Finally iss OTT drama ka closure hoga. And at the end of this virat ki dimag ki batti bhi jalegi...cant wait for that to happen! 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

"Virat Sir go inside. And enjoy your so called friendship as I won't be around." ðŸ¤£

"Bakwaas aur nahin sunni tumhari." LOLOL I laughed so much. ðŸ¤£ Chubi re bhai chubi. ðŸ˜ˆ

I loved it when she said go and hve fun waise hi pakhi ka tamasha khatam nhi hua tha and hearing this from current biwi right now ex biwi/in next 24 hrs hone wale biwi / saying this made him supper pissed. I guess now its high time for virat to keep distance from pakhi, warna aage aur bhi badnami hogi  

Oh man this bolti hi band kar deti hai, mazzo aa gayo, savage sai 

No comments, just love for tai, she knows both so well, lage raho shipping sairat hum tumhare saath hai

I really wish the neighbors tamasha happened differently. Sai not calling everyone but they themselves hear the Chavans fight and join in. I don't like such neighbor drama even though I loved Sai doing the Chavans' beizzati because they deserved it. 

"Woh guzar gayi kya ?" DAFACK I laughed so loud. ðŸ¤£ I am sorry I know we shouldn't laugh at someone's death that too of someone as nice as Devi but this was epic. ðŸ˜† 

This guy gets affected every time his mother reminds him that throwing Sai out was very bad but his anger makes the words go in one ear and out in the other. 

"Abhi bhi koi hai joh tumhara khayal rakhne ke liye ek pair pe khadi hai." Virat the mandir ka ghanta joh Biwi aur Aayi dono maast bajaate hain. TANG TANG TANG TANG !!! ðŸ¤£

Waise now a days i have noticed virat isnt liking his link up with pakhi, abhi tho aur baki hai, next time promise karne say phele soch lena what u doing not every girl is like sai 

"Bata do saaf saaf kya tilli lagane aayi ho". Haha Didi ki phir se beizzati kar di. ðŸ¤£ 
Didi ne kya natak kya hai. ðŸ˜² As if she wasn't going to tell everyone that Sai was doing their epic beizzati to the neighbors. ðŸ¤£

AAAiiiiiiii charan kaha hai aapke chune hai, u were rocking maza hi aa gaya, Pakhi beta din kharab ab hue hai, bahit maze liye hai na, time to pay back, shivani bua, mohit, virat, Usha mausi, aai, sai, and then virat again, totally loving it....  

Supeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr say bhi uppperrr wala post... 

do msg me in advance that u r posting, 

I wait for it, but timing yaho hote hai so i will bae there phele ðŸ¤£

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Poor buuoy abhi lad ke aaya hai room mei nahi khaunga tere sath , yaha biwi ne baja daali for something he denied to do already 

Chubha bhi aur wo bhi zubban par hi chubh gaya..isiliye aage na bola beta.. Bhag liya 

Kaku and Sai share amazing chemistry, be it their comedy scenes or confrontational.. They actually rock, not like the Rock rocks..

Haan hath jod kar baithe raho..Pulkit and his WT* statements..

Poor girl has got dark circles because of the amount of work she has to do..these days.

Yes it did look empowering, tod do ye bandishe..

I was also in two minds here, Sai looked like a very very mischievous and brash kid here.. Looked like she is out to gossip.

Chavans have succeeded maintaining the secrecy w.r.t. Devi to an extent where they might think this as well.

He was good here, portraying the tiny winy guilt with closed eyes..

I am more angry at how he was a meek spectator to the abuse his Aai has to go through on a daily basis.. Now his best friend added in the list

Aai knows what Patralekha is trying to do here, Unfortunately, no one not even her son is bothered about it. 

My replies in green.. I have posted it one more thread.

Honestly , if you ask me I am not at all bothered about Sairat now, both have done enough damage to their relationship right now. I want a growth in Virat's character w.r.t. Aai. She is being abused by ghar ke bade on a daily basis, even after doing all the chores taking care of everyone (they cant even serve their tea on their own) and Virat just witnesses it with some of his weird looks and expressions.. That has to be stopped. And I will not take the reason that she is taking Sai's side and hence he id not ready to listen or accept anything and lets her get insulted in the hands of these people again and again.. And now Patralekha has also joined this clan. Everyone who is younger to Ashwini in age and relation, have the right to taunt her abuse her, if they are younger to her if they are from the Bhavani Clan. Where does Virat's righteousness go when ghar ke chote have started taunting , misbehaving with ghar ke bade.

Pakhi anyway doesnt count Ashwini in ghar ke bade, that's established. Does Virat count or not? SHe is treated like a maid in that house , even maids cannot be treated like that anymore. How dare Bhavani compare his mother with Patralekha and he stood there like silent spectator.  His mother has given 30 years of hers to this house and when she is witnessed to this kind of insult all he does is stand there? Why because he is angry with Sai , hurt by Sai , betrayed by Sai and Aai has been saying that he should have let her talk and he was wrong being inhuman to two women who stayed in that house?

For this reason its fine to be abused like that by ghar ke bade? I seriously cant tolerate this anymore.. Sai not being a member of this house has stood for Ashwini more that her own righteous/aadarshwadi son... Like Ashwini said nobody cares of what she says or thinks, including Virat. Pakhi has the guts to speak nonsense about his Aai, because he has not infront of Bhavani and clan asked her to shit the F*** up and  not talk nonsense about his Aai. And hence she gets free license to talk rubbish because others anyway encourage that sh**. I keep saying his anger at Pakhi in last two episodes was not something to be praised  about at all. He ought to do that, infact he is very late already..Pakhi has got the wings to insult his mother on a daily basis, with him being a mere spectator, probably because he respects ghar ke bade and wont say anything to her when ghar ke bade are supporting her.. No child would take his mother being compared to some other woman, the way they did today.. No child should. smiley19Failed IPS officer, Failed son he has been in the last two days.. 

I could not even think beyond that, everything was secondary to what he allows his mother to deal with .He knows with Sai not being there and his mother having a soft spot, it would increase ten folds...While the episode was streaming and after the episode ended I actually was just captured by that scene . Such blatant torture this lady is made to go through on a daily basis. I was hating it and still watching it, just in case, just in case he asks them to shut at once, to stop bringing in his mother in everything But no... I still have hopes from this man..smiley19.His best friend has started taking digs at his mother and he just gives a look..smiley7

The first thing that came in my mind after watching today's episode was this only and when I logged into IF I saw I was tagged in your thread  and I took this opportunity to point out my views on this episode. I did not want to go with another thread, as it would come under Virat Bashing and this one looked safer as it screams changes I would like to see...This was my first post of the day after watching the episode.. I was so uncomfortable watching that scene and even a cup of hot black coffee could not calm me down..smiley7

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nja91

I also dont think its nice to was dirty linen in public but these people deserve it. 

Sai taunting Virat about having  "a good time" was i believe meant more as taunt to pp. Even in the sbs scdnes where we see her taunt pp about holding her husband's hand its more of a taunt to pp. She has never suggested virat is doing anything. But shes making her displeasure clear about her getting affected by this virat-pp relationship. 

She had raised the issue of pp interference in her relationship with virat -in private with him, in front of family and now in front of the neighborhood. Any woman in her place would feel humiliated and revengeful. Sai's actions atleast ring true to her impulsive, confrontational personality. Virat is supposed to be calm/composed so in anger to see him lose ALL logic is sad. 

Finally iss OTT drama ka closure hoga. And at the end of this virat ki dimag ki batti bhi jalegi...cant wait for that to happen! 

@bold yes Sai is still in her character brash and impulsive. While Virat was not supposed to be this disrespectful and chauvinist that we have witnessed recently.

@red Exactly what I saw in SBS, Pakhi holding Virat's hand when Sai has been thrown out his heart and life would have triggered Sai a lot, she would have been hurt as well. She taunted Pakhi for having an eye on her husband and Pakhi deserves that insult. I wonder would she behave the same way infront of her parents, who keep suggesting her to move on from Virat. 

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago