Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Aish accepted her character 😂 (DON't open if you don't want to read)

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Disclaimer- DON'T turn this thread into a bashing and war zone! 

Keep it light and fun.... 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/may-be-i-am-performing-well-grey-shaded-character-because-of-which-i-am-receiving-good

Aishwarya said, β€œWhat can I say, every negative character is hated but I am taking it positively. Maybe I am performing well because of which my character is receiving a good response. My character is gradually becoming negative as we are following the Bengali version of the show. I spoke to my producer but they said that she is not negative but grey shaded. Pakhi is not like Bhavani who is completely negative. Pakhi just wanted that Virat should not marry Sayi, she never wanted to throw her out of the house. Bhavani has supported Pakhi and that is why she loves her and is close to her so she did things to gain support. She was not involved in kidnapping Pulkit or anything. If Pakhi sees her lover with somebody else, it is obvious that she will be jealous. So let us see how it goes and how things shape up.”

Chalo kuch toh accept kiya πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bengali follow kar rahe hain toh she will accuse virat πŸ€£πŸ€£Chalo now she cannot live in delusion anymore πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kya bol rahi hai? The moment Sai stepped out she wanted to create same special moments with Virat , that Sai has? She tried to fill Virat's mind against his own AAi. Badmouthed her good intentions towards her  children. Never even stopped Virat for going the inhuman way and she says she was against throwing her out.? That she is not negative?Kya baat kar rahi hai ye ..

Acting skills , well she is not reading even the good criticism. A lot of people told her she needs to better her act as Pakhi, he character has shades that she is unable to showcase,  that she is expressionless and she said Thankyou for hating me... I am doing a good job.πŸ˜†

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Kya bol rahi hai? The moment Sai stepped out she wanted to create same special moments with Virat , that Sai has? She tried to fill Virat's mind against his own eye. Badmouthed her good intentions towards children. Never even stopped Virat for going the inhuman way and she says she was against throwing her out.? That she is not negative?Kya baat kar rahi hai ye ..

Acting skills , well she is not reading even the good criticism. A lot of people told her she needs to better her act as Pakhi, he character has shades that she is unable to showcase,  that she is expressionless and she said Thankyou for hating me... I am doing a good job.πŸ˜†

dekho all i care is that she accepted she is neagtive! mujhe kuch aur farak nahi padta!! 

rock is negative and that is it!!!! 

FUITV thumbnail

Lol befitting reply on social media?

BUT I am glad she accepted she is negative. FINALLY woman. But I guess didi( character) is still in delusion that she thinks Virat is her lover even at this point.

thank goodness. Even if she whitewashes her character even now, that would be heights. Someone has talked sense to her. Her comment and neils coincided :)

NoraSM thumbnail

I don't support the hatred she gets but to be called an actor, gin ke 5 expressions to minimum requirement honi chahiye

She is like a wall to me 

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: asmi_joya

Kya bol rahi hai? The moment Sai stepped out she wanted to create same special moments with Virat , that Sai has? She tried to fill Virat's mind against his own eye. Badmouthed her good intentions towards children. Never even stopped Virat for going the inhuman way and she says she was against throwing her out.? That she is not negative?Kya baat kar rahi hai ye ..

I didn’t read the whole article. Based on the snippet I thought she agreed that her character is negative

FUITV thumbnail

Performing well in a grey shaded character and people are loving it. Even if she doesn’t mouth any dialogue, the character premise and presence is more than enough for people to hate the character. It is not telling of her acting prowness? Correct me if I am wrong. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Umm..I couldn't read anything beyond Maybe I am performing well...πŸ€”πŸ˜³ What kind of LaLa land is she living in by the way? I need to be there for sometime as well.πŸ€ͺ

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Deleted my comment

Edited by ltelidevara - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

I didn’t read the whole article. Based on the snippet I thought she agreed that her character is negative

well tellychakkar will add what they want to.... I am just adding her words and what she said... so for me i am happy!!

she is accepted she is negative so now no matter what she says it won't matter!!!

As for acting, she still needs to improve....

Der aaye durust aaye