•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Does Anokhi returning Shagun's bangle to her foreshadows the futute that she will give up on Shaurya, back off and will try to return Shaurya to her? 

I really hope, this is not the case. 🤢

She is indirectly telling her you get lost with this bangle I am keeping Shaurya🤗

Hope she doesn't give up so soon.

Originally posted by pratikshaa100

Does Anokhi returning Shagun's bangle to her foreshadows the futute that she will give up on Shaurya, back off and will try to return Shaurya to her? 

Hein no.. 

No stupid tyaag dramas.. 

I doubt Anokhi will be so weak ... If she is sure shaurya is in love with her definetly she wont sacrifice for sure... Kapurthala ki Nikki hai.... Haar na manegi pakka ....

Edited by Amru4krish - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nidhi14

She is indirectly telling her you get lost with this bangle I am keeping Shaurya🤗

Hope she doesn't give up so soon.

This interpretation is too good 🤗

Will love to see this ❤️

Originally posted by Amru4krish

I doubt Anokhi will be so weak ... If she is sure shaurya is in love with her definetly she wont sacrifice for sure... Kapurthala ki Nikki hai.... Haar na manegi pakka ....

Hoping to see Jugni Anokhi fighting for her love and career 😃

Originally posted by Amru4krish

Haan, but I don't want her to fight for Shaurya! That's like making him feel like a trophy... Shaurya is the one creating mess to be honest.. Toh he is the one who has to clean it up... 

He broke up with Shagun, he is not handing her obsession well... Why should Nikki suffer... 

I would rather have Nikki tell Shagun... Rakh lo Shaurya ko... Hamare paas hamara dimaag hai, hamare sapne hai and hum khush hai... That's the Nikki from Kapurthala.. 

I didn't even enjoy stupid cat fights between ShauHir and it was mostly Shaurya crossing line there... But Anokhi, first, never knew about Ahir's feelings... Nor has she 'encouraged' it.. Like she refused ride in official car and all... 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Haan, but I don't want her to fight for Shaurya! That's like making him feel like a trophy... Shaurya is the one creating mess to be honest.. Toh he is the one who has to clean it up... 

He broke up with Shagun, he is not handing her obsession well... Why should Nikki suffer... 

I would rather have Nikki tell Shagun... Rakh lo Shaurya ko... Hamare paas hamara dimaag hai, hamare sapne hai and hum khush hai... That's the Nikki from Kapurthala.. 

I didn't even enjoy stupid cat fights between ShauHir and it was mostly Shaurya crossing line there... But Anokhi, first, never knew about Ahir's feelings... Nor has she 'encouraged' it.. Like she refused ride in official car and all... 

Exactly...anokhi is not going to run behind shaurya...nor did the OG mohor..she gave him silent taunts..that's all..inspite of being hurt...but since trp is reduced to 1.1 last week...don't know what they are upto...i think they hardly have a script...either follow OG or change as per TRP...i am on the verge of quitting it completely...

Originally posted by Athiraachu

Exactly...anokhi is not going to run behind shaurya...nor did the OG mohor..she gave him silent taunts..that's all..inspite of being hurt...but since trp is reduced to 1.1 last week...don't know what they are upto...i think they hardly have a script...either follow OG or change as per TRP...i am on the verge of quitting it completely...

I am not going to give view to single episode where Shagun is seen with Shaurya like maniac.. Trps is none of my business... And they should get the fact that Mohor had different set of audience who would tolerate crap ML did! 

Plus, I feel Shaurya has already in directly told Nikki about his feelings... Holi proximity, going on date and all.. 

Originally posted by pratikshaa100

I thought of the same thing that anokhi might try to give up on him.