Imlie

Dear Mayuri

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

A  sincere request if  anyone from  PH is reading this plz convery this to her . I know we  have PEOPLE from production visiting many forums esp 4 lions hence putting it out. I resisted and resisted for so long but I can't  hold it anymore  and trust me I come in good faith  no ill feelings..  But Plz Can you do something about those khooni  chudaili  like fake nails.. girl plz trim them  file them  kuch bhi karo but they are so triggering and I can't  look past them  they  are so in your face.. plz plz get rid of them... kuch bhi karo behan  but plz make them less scary...Dhanyavaad🙏 

They are so poorly done too ...atleast if nothing else get them filled and get a better  nail artist sister.. so they aren't  as bendy  and look as khooni😆

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So true. They are so distracting. I mentioned it once too 

This content was originally posted by: Tulips123

So true. They are so distracting. I mentioned it once too 

I resisted so much caz I mean it is her choice and her nails but bohat zyada distracting hain and they look so vampire like whoever did them has been consistently doing a poor  job and aaj toh they looked extra scary to me eso when she was having a meltdown too🤣

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I resisted so much caz I mean it is her choice and her nails but bohat zyada distracting hain and they look so vampire like whoever did them has been consistently doing a poor  job and aaj toh they looked extra scary to me eso when she was having a meltdown too🤣

Yup they are just on your face and so distracting.Adi and Malini scenes it’s her nails I watch and they are poorly done. Her nails are deviating from their scenes 

This content was originally posted by: Tulips123

Yup they are just on your face and so distracting.Adi and Malini scenes it’s her nails I watch and they are poorly done. Her nails are deviating from their scenes 

Thank God am not alone..🤣

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

res

i am gonna post her scary nails pics here asap 🤣

Edited by Ariel6 - 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ariel6

res

i am gonna post her scary nails pics here asap 🤣

Nahi re baba nahi  maaf karo re baba 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly🤣. I hate her nails😆

ShumiM thumbnail

Those are legit scary indeed.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hahahaha khooni chudaili like fake nails. 🤣

i thought i was the only one who found them hideous. Specially when she touched adi's face. lol  i was like eww door rakho apne nails adi se, kahin noch na liyo use 🤣woh shape upar se woh colour. i just can't 😈