Pandya Store :: Member's Introduction Thread ::

Posted: 3 years ago

Member's Introduction Thread

Hey guys 🤗, welcome to Pandya Store Forum. 

Since we all are new to this forum lets get to know each other well by simply introducing about ourselves in this thread. 

I request all existing members to introduce yourselves too since I'm new here as well😆

Kindly fill up these...

Name :

Age (optional):

Few lines about yourself :

Active member of which forum:

What attracted you to this show:

Birthday (optional):

Permission given by BilliCat (Channel Moderator) to open this thread so a big thanks to her smiley4🤗

I wanted to start first so I reserved the post🤣

Name : Neha

Age (optional): 25

• I love chatting (though I don't reply instantly 😳)
  • I do animated and non-animated creations, so you'll most probably see me in creation gallery a lot
  • I love reading reviews but I'm mostly silent 😆, I do a lot of bakwas talking so I'll be very active in couple ATs 🤣
  • BTS ARMYYYYYYY ❤️

Active member of which forum: I used to be very active in IF but since I'm working 2 jobs now, its hard for me to be active in any forum, so I'm only active in this forum (ShiVi aur GauRa ki jai ho)

What attracted you to this show : First it was GauRa, but now its ShiVi

Birthday (optional): February 26th😉

I'm really excited to get to know all you guys, come on fill it all up

Edited by howler - 3 years ago

Name: Mel (Short for Melissa) 

About myself: Pata nahi, ill come back and edit. (I'm an artist: Drawing, Graphic Design, FIlm, photography, painting, I've had my hands in almost everything)...BTS ARMY...

Active Member: Pandya Store (that's it)

What attracted me: The ShiVi wedding sequence.

Birthday: Jan 19th

❤️

Well hello there fellow army 🥳

Meri baari!!😆

Name : Navya

Age (optional):

Few lines about yourself : Mujhe apne baare mein baat karna pasand nahi hai to zyada kuch ni bolungi. I love stories basically, so I am a huge books/movies/show enthusiast.

Active member of which forum: Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein and Pandya Store

What attracted you to this show: Initially the promo of Dev and Shiva's wedding (basically Shiva and Raavi, when Dhara asks Shiva to accept her) but finally started watching when I saw some clips on Instagram (from that episode when they are sitting after marriage and that hamari shaadi marzi se hui hai scene, the way Shiva was looking at her❤️❤️), couldn't help myself.😆

Birthday (optional): 14 Nov

Originally posted by howler

Name : Simran

Few lines about yourself : Love reading, joined IF for the Fanfiction Area

Active member of which forum: Pandya Store, Kaatelal and Sons ( sometimes)

What attracted you to this show: A bit of Everything and Everyone, I like the Cast, but ShiVi are the Main reason Now :)

Name : Nivi

Few lines about yourself : I love reading, always wanted to write something. Looks like Shivi will make me do that too ♥️

Active member of which forum: I used to be a silent member back in school days, but now Shivi got me to be a more active member 🥳

What attracted you to this show: Shivi Shivi Shivi and more Shiviiiiiiii 

Name : Namita 

Age (optional): 4th decade 

Few lines about yourself : Avid reader, love music. Easy to chat with. 

Active member of which forum: Used to be on SAAKK. 

What attracted you to this show: I’ve watched the show on off from the first episode. Post leap, one look at Shiva-Raavi and I was hooked. 

Birthday (optional): December 26th 

Name : Zain

Few lines about yourself : I love to read 

Active member of which forum: Pandya store

What attracted you to this show: I love the story and the characters 

Birthday (optional): 23 Oct

Edited by Zain.K - 3 years ago

Name : Raghavi (call me Raghu or Avi, either is fine 😊 )

-Literally almost dying of exhaustion from medical school, so ITV offers me the best escape (though in December 2021, I'll have to leave the forum for a couple of months to study for my first board exam)

-Not a native Hindi speaker as I'm South Indian who moved to America early on in my life (In fact, I'm learning Hindi as I watch Pandya Store, so hopefully, by the end, I'll be fluent enough to speak)

Active member of which forum: Just this one

What attracted you to this show:

-ShiVi (and the fact that Kanwar and Alice do a tremendous job promoting the show on social media in the most friendly and non-toxic way)

-Krish

-Rishita (I know, a shocker, but if shown properly, she'll have the greatest character arc in this show, and I can't wait to see how she adjusts to the new environment)

Birthday: July 31