Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #32

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/dJj9STS.jpg

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

They could explain it as a trip. Improvisation! 

After all the fest prep and even Shagun mentioning it, I don't know where a spontaneous trip will come from. I'm willing to put aside logic due to extenuating circumstances though.

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

ACP did say if I feel she does not deserve you I will whisk her away like you did from Kapurthala so they could show Goa is the place Ahir taken Anokhi and SS following them to get her back ðŸ˜Š

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

After all the fest prep and even Shagun mentioning it, I don't know where a spontaneous trip will come from. I'm willing to put aside logic due to extenuating circumstances though.

Yeah, might have to suspend your belief. But then yeh ITV hai chalta hai. 

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashx

ACP did say if I feel she does not deserve you I will whisk her away like you did from Kapurthala so they could show Goa is the place Ahir taken Anokhi and SS following them to get her back ðŸ˜Š

Anokhi can’t make decisions on her own anymore!! I don’t like this track. It’s okay to show a live story but not okay to compromise on the characterization. 

Anokhi’s character has taken a beating in my opinion. She’s not the character that I watched initially. 

Does anyone else feel this way? I’m having a very hard time connecting to this show. 

Namita-M thumbnail

I'm glad they'll continue the Vineet/Babli storyline.

That’s good. Babli needs to break free. 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That’s good. Babli needs to break free. 

After all the threats Vineet has made....and with Babli having to lie to go to work......I foresee an altercation! I'm going to assume ACP needs to show up to fix this too.  I really want this storyline to move. 

Namita-M thumbnail

After all the threats Vineet has made....and with Babli having to lie to go to work......I foresee an altercation! I'm going to assume ACP needs to show up to fix this too.  I really want this storyline to move. 

Wasn’t there a BTS of Ahir with Babli? Maybe they have shot is already.