Sayli kishore kamble appreciation thread (only positive comments)

Posted: 2 years ago

I have strong feeling about Sayli who is one of the strong contestant to win Indian Idol 12.

https://youtu.be/0hcgHzSWUUI

Sayli Kamble Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More –  WikiBio

Sayli Kamble Wiki, Age, Height, Family, TV Shows, Biography & More

https://youtu.be/YP73-Mj2XRQ

]Sayli Kishor Kamble Indian Idol 12 - Aao Na Gale Laga Lo Na - YouTube

Neha Kakkar & Aditya Narayan shake their leg with Mumbai contestant on  Indian Idol 2020Sayli Kamble Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More »  StarsUnfolded

Edited by ..ashu - 2 years ago

In the latest promos (bhajans), melodious voice of sayli is shining better than all others.

I agree. She nailed them well quite effortlessly in promos. 

You did a good job writing only positive comments otherwise some people will start judging and the purpose of thread will end up in something else.

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago

Sayali ने पाई "Yeh Sama" गाने पर Anandji की Live Music Direction

Before sayli, I remained fan of Arunita and Anjali. Appreciation about sayli is just for the performance which may be different for another song.

In bhajan episode, I would like to say thanks to SMP who could sing bhajan nicely without adding extra.

Edited by dsom9733 - 2 years ago

Great Anand ji composer liked performance of sayli very much and did her namkaran as

"SAYLI KISHORE"

One thing everyone has to learn from Sayli is how no matter how many times they send her to the bottom five she always sings with the attitude that she is the best. Wish she would’ve performed in the ARR round, she wouldn’t have buckled under pressure and given mediocre performances like others did...

I love Sayali’s voice and her attitude to perform well ... she accepts the comments well ... hopefully we will have a nice and unbiased winner this time.

Sayli is golden mike winner twice but she does not get reasonable score.