•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys, I'm not following this show from beginning, just some scenes from here and there. I really want to know whether this show is worth watching? My sole reason of interest is Param ❤️ (Huge fan of him since Sadda Haq, ahh Randhir Singh Shekawat 😳)..Generally I don't follow any show just because of leads, if it has something different to offer I would definitely give it a try. Talking about GK shows, they are fun at initial stage but well, the dragged family drama and major MU between leads is such a turn off. I know its tough to predict what will happen beforehand, but still I would love to hear from you guys what made you watch IPZN and why are you still hooked to it? Please share your views.

PS: Why Param is always given these MCPs types of character? 😆

If all the shows I am watching (unfortunately too many) i really forward to this one. There are some OTT characters which are annoying but overall really enjoying it 

Even I watched sadda haq, and because of param I started watching the show. But i like the show and chemistry. There are funny scenes, and I think FL gives me Anika vibes.

Originally posted by A_ChaoticSoul

Hi guys, I'm not following this show from beginning, just some scenes from here and there. I really want to know whether this show is worth watching? My sole reason of interest is Param ❤️ (Huge fan of him since Sadda Haq, ahh Randhir Singh Shekawat 😳)..Generally I don't follow any show just because of leads, if it has something different to offer I would definitely give it a try. Talking about GK shows, they are fun at initial stage but well, the dragged family drama and major MU between leads is such a turn off. I know its tough to predict what will happen beforehand, but still I would love to hear from you guys what made you watch IPZN and why are you still hooked to it? Please share your views.

PS: Why Param is always given these MCPs types of character? 😆