DarshNi wedding- who will stop it - Page 2

Poll Question :

Who will be successful in stopping DarshNi wedding?

Poll Choice
Namrata
Mohan Patel
Rakla
One of the other Ravals
Charmi ( coz she tries to stop Shobith)
Covid
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

i think mohan might team up with vanlata or namrata to create obstacle in marriage ...marriage will hppn with lots of drama or trouble.

Originally posted by dellzcreationz

The only things that matter to me in the show 

gunben will marry shobhit ...no doubt abt dat ...because in all daily soaps this thing always hppn ' ek good daughter ke saath ek bad daughter free in sasural' 😂😂so she will come in rawal house to create probs in nandni life...if this is nt a daily soap or some kind of webseries or movie then charmi nd shobhit def marry.

To be honest I’d rather Shobit did not marry Gun and put the wedding of Darsh and Nandini on hold for a bit. Shobit will never like Gun and she is a total disaster for sure, but Darsh and Nandini will always find a way to be with each other, being the leads and all. 

Hopefully adarsh will know very soon that the reason Shobit is marrying Gun was to have Darsh marry Nandini. 

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

To be honest I’d rather Shobit did not marry Gun and put the wedding of Darsh and Nandini on hold for a bit. Shobit will never like Gun and she is a total disaster for sure, but Darsh and Nandini will always find a way to be with each other, being the leads and all. 

Hopefully adarsh will know very soon that the reason Shobit is marrying Gun was to have Darsh marry Nandini. 

Yes the Shobith-Gun match is definitely doomed, also how he is treating Charmi in all this is not at all good.

Hopefully Darsh or even Namrata for that matter get to know regarding the whole "conditions apply" marriage and are able to prevent it 

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Yes the Shobith-Gun match is definitely doomed, also how he is treating Charmi in all this is not at all good.

Hopefully Darsh or even Namrata for that matter get to know regarding the whole "conditions apply" marriage and are able to prevent it 

Somehow I don't think it will be cancelled though. I think they will get married, lead an unhappy lives, and then divorce.