Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2

Tonight- Brilliant Episode - Game Changing!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

CVSsmiley32smiley32smiley32, did not disappoint at all today. 

Woww!!, the episode's pace was incredible; in just one episode, we saw Kriya reconcile, Pratigya discover from the forensic report that the incident was an accident rather than a murder. Pratigya understand that someone is attempting to shield the child by erasing evidence, and Pratigya make her move to discover who the child is. Also SS got to know about Shakti and Samar being kidnappers, revealed none other than by Kesar. Excellent!! Story moving!!

In the first scene, Kriya reconcile (making it rather hot in here☺️), while Komal and SS burn the forensic report. Later, in the night, Balwant's man tries to break into the house to get a forensic report, but is spotted by Pratigya, who comes out to get some water.

Pratigya is suspicious right away and goes to her office to open the first letter, which is blank. The original letter is then discovered to have been cleverly hidden, and she chooses not to take any chances and opens it right away. She is taken aback when she learns that the van was touched by a 7-9-year-old child and instantly believes it was an accident. Her instant thought is that Balwant would not believe her. 

She is seen heading to Mandir the next morning, lost in thought, when Adarsh saves her from being struck by a car. Pratigya's new assistant, he'll help her with the Balwant case (did not see that coming😳).

*On a side note, haila, do you think we might get a Krishna envy scene now that Adarsh is Pratigya's new assistant 😉?

Pratigya informs Adarsh that this is an accident rather than a crime. She informs him about the reports, and Adarsh asks her about evidence being washed, to which she responds that it must be the children's parents, as it is not common knowledge among families that children under the age of ten cannot be punished by law, and therefore this is being done to protect the child from Balwant or the police. (Yes, Sherlock Partigya ji🤓, it is your very own bhootnath, who is doing this.)

She informs Adarsh that she has never kept anything from Krishna or the family, but that they must keep this secret from them. (Pratigya, it's time for another game of hide-and-seek!!, At the very least, speak to Krishna!!) She reasons that she, too, has children, and if Balwant learns that a child is involved, he will not abandon the child, regardless of whether the law punishes the child or not (so Thakurs & Pratigya on same page now👍🏼).

She claims that we must locate the child as soon as possible, or the parents can commit a criminal offense in order to save the child. (This scared me; is Krishna now in legal trouble? Oh noo!!😕)

They devise a plan, and Pratigya and Adarsh will collect handprints from all of the children in the area, including her children.👍🏼

Excited for the next episode, however, the precap has got me nervous again!! Krishna please don't do anything else baba!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

how can possible of this, abhi kal to jhagda hua tha kriya me or aaj pactchup ese kese pratigya krishna ko maf bhi kar diya. samajh me nahi aa raha he kuchh bhi. 

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaverma

how can possible of this, abhi kal to jhagda hua tha kriya me or aaj pactchup ese kese pratigya krishna ko maf bhi kar diya. samajh me nahi aa raha he kuchh bhi. 

Episode dekho samaj me aajayega..Krishna ne maafi mangi Pratigya se. Really good episode today!! Finally story moving.