Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Urvashi Rautela LIVE session with Logan Paul

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know if anyone has seen it ? it is a year old session but i just recently saw the entire video on YT and OMG..this is the most cringe i have seen off late..i could feel second hand embarrassment for her..it was hilarious..what was she even thinking..some of the responses were outright hilarious..

Has anyone else seen this? If no and you have nothing better to do..see it for once

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I've seen parts and I couldn't bare it smiley5 I was feeling so much second hand embarrassment for our dear Youngest Most Beautiful Woman in the Universe|Only Actor to win max no. of beauty titles in entire history ever|MissUniverseI|IITian|Singer|Athlete ðŸ˜†

cougarTown thumbnail

i don't know how to post videos

can someone post it?

cougarTown thumbnail
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Have not watched but why she looks pretty here and don’t look good in the movie I saw of her 

Hazardous thumbnail

Lol I remember this being posted here last year!!! It’s too embarrassing to sit through. I don’t know what to blame her weird behavior on, is it her lack of proficiency in the english language or very poor social skills?? No wonder she goes around stealing other people’s written/spoken ideas, she has no personality at all and her communication skills leave much to be desired. The best part is that she has absolutely zero self-awareness whatsoever so she just lives in her own little happy bubble thinking that she’s the best, lucky girl 😂 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

How did she even win Miss Universe title?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Urvashi is pure cringe in general. Just watch these ten seconds from 0:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPdrI0sYFE&t=53s

"You gotta stay hydrated"

She understands it as "you gotta say hi", so she's like "Hi!!!" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

How did she even win Miss Universe title?

She didn’t. She won miss India universe twice because of controversy around her age. But miss universe mein top 15 se pehle hi baahar ho gayi thi.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishh007

She didn’t. She won miss India universe twice because of controversy around her age. But miss universe mein top 15 se pehle hi baahar ho gayi thi.

Sorry my bad.. I meant to ask how did she even win Miss Diva Universe 2015 title?

@bold : thank you for the info. I googled and got to know that she had to hand back the crown in 2012 due to controversy surrounding her age.  

@ blue : Would have been surprising had opposite been the case. After having heard her, read about her shenanigans, that doesn't sound a least bit surprising. She shouldn't have been in that pageant at all.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago