OS/SS: Life is not bed of roses

Posted: 3 years ago

It's upon you guys to decide how to keep this story. Let it be a one-shot or short story  So, leaving it to you.

Unplanned

Sai was cuddled on a bed like a baby. The pillow is wet with her tears. Ashwini carrying her genuine smile walked into their room. She heard her sobbing. She came near her and caress her head.

"Bada, Is everything alright?" Ashwini asked with concern.

"Aai, I missed my cycle this time. It's late by two weeks. I was thinking it to be irregularity but I checked and it's positive". She was sobbing badly. She was feeling out of breath. 

Aswini passed her the glass of water and rubbed her back. She was happy for the moment but soon she realized how it will affect Sai.

"Bada, talk to Virat about it. It's your body and you have to decide. Think and then do what you feel right. I will be with you, no matter what you decide. Calm down and take care." She departed leaving her engaged in her thoughts. 

She picked up her mobile and typed 'Virat, Can you come early. It's urgent.' She then made an appointment with the gynaecologist and went there at the allotted time. The doctor confirmed her pregnancy and called her in his cabin.

"Do you want to continue?" Doctor asked. 

"I am confused. My MBBS is not completed. How will I manage? On the other hand, I am not able to think about termination. I just can't." Her confusion was evident on her face.

"Well, it's your call finally. But I advise you to keep it. You are very young and abortion is not a healthy option, especially in your case. Your haemoglobin is not high enough to carry out an abortion. It will become difficult till you balance it. Talk to your husband and your family about it. Explain your condition. You can manage your study pretty well if your family supports you. From my experience, you will have an annual break when delivery will be around. Stay hydrated and eat a balanced diet."

Sai nodded on the doctor's word and bid her bye.

She observed lots of baby posters around the lobby. A wide smile grew on her face to think about the life growing in her. She went home and was thinking about how her life change in both scenarios. She felt elated to think about the baby and how it will affect the two. She stood in front of the mirror with a pillow. She was checking herself from different angles.

Sai remembered that the family has arranged a little ceremony at the house. She wore her saree and jewellery and descend downstairs. She was taking the sights of entrance again and again. She was eagerly waiting for him. Ashwini placed her hand on Sai's shoulder and caressed her head.

"I am going to meet Virat's Nani. She is unwell and needs me. My brothers will come by tomorrow. It's urgent" Sai had a sad expression on her face to know the news. Ashwini rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Don't worry. I will come in the morning. Till then decide." Sai nodded with a smile and hinted to her that she has decided to continue her pregnancy. Ashwini has a big grin on her face. She hugged her and left.

Sai was working with Shivani and Karishma. She was on cloud 9. She didn't bother herself to get affected by the Bhavani and Patraleka's taunts. Bhavani had a devilish smile on her face. 

Soon, she saw Virat entering the house. He was fuming in anger. He glared at her, scaring her to death. He held her hand tightly and pull her to the centre. 

"Have you injected this drug into Kaku?" Virat asked sternly. Her eyes were throwing daggers at her. She was so shocked to react. She just nodded. 

He twisted her hands. Sai shouted in pain. "What were you trying to do? You wanted to kill my Kaku. Your hatred has become so intense that you are going to murder her now. I don't believe you. Are you the daughter of the same Kamal Sir who sacrificed his life to save a stranger? You know what Sai that Kamal Sir is ashamed of you today." Virat shouted on her face.

"You are saying too much Virat Sir. Try to hear me once. I just gave her what was written in the prescription. Didn't I confirm that with you Kaku and you told me that you trust your family doctor and he knows about your health more than you? " Sai explained her perspective. She was looking at Bhavani for confirmation. "No Sai, I trusted you and you tried to kill me. I mock you, taunt you but never tried to kill you. I never find you suitable for Virat but accepted you as his wife and daughter-in-law of Chavan. What did I get in return?" Bhavani was pretending how hurt she was with Sai's alleged deed. "Why are you lying?" Sai questioned Bhavani. "Stop. Sai, Out of my house" Virat roared in anger. Sai shook her head in no. Virat sighed and roughly dragged her at the entrance and pushed her out of the house. He shut the door on her face. Sai was crying and banging the door. 
"Virat Sir, please open the door. Please. I hadn't done anything. " 

She texted him, called him and cried for him. Sai saw the sun rising. She took a last glance at the house. She had reached her threshold. She would never stop if she wasn't pregnant. Keeping her self-respect aside, she pleaded with everyone to let her in. She couldn't downgrade her self worth more. She walked out in whatever condition she was. She was walking aimlessly. She saw a bus and she climbed in it with an unknown journey of her and her baby.

Ashwini reached home and found everything quiet and gloomy. She called out Sai but no response. Shonali informed Ashwini about last night. She literally mocked Ashwini. Ashwini called Virat loudly. She was fuming. In all these years, Shonali hadn't seen Ashwini angry. But today, her anger is scary. Shonali was unable to utter a word. Virat came downstairs and Bhavani, Ninad, Omi and Patralekha joined them in the central hall.

"Where is Sai, Virat?" Ashwini asked sternly.

"Why are you asking him? Ask us. Your lovely daughter-in-law tried to kill me. I can't believe that she would stoop so low." Bhavani took a step forward and interrupted their conversation.

"Where is Sai?" Ashwini asked again, trying hard to maintain her temper.

"Didn't you listen? We kicked her out of this house. This is what she deserves of hurting our Bahini" Ninad interrupted this time.

"Where is Sai?" Ashwini spoke loudly to Virat.

"I asked her to leave the house", Virat hesitatingly replied.

Ashwini narrowed her and then she smacked Virat hard on his face. The whole hall echoed with the thud. Patralekha gaped her mouth and Shonali's palm was on her face.

"Ashwini Mami, Why are you slapping Virat?" Patralekha came forward to show her solidarity with Virat and against Sai.

"Patralekha. It's between me and my son. I don't want anyone to interfere. Though you have a habit, it will be better if you mind your own business".

"How dare you to talk Virat and Patralekha like this? Do you forget what are you and where you come from? I don't know why I agree with your marriage" Bhavani tried to taunt and degrade Ashwini.

"Tell me if  I am from a different country or something. I don't understand why Sasu Aai agree with your marriage. Chavan House will be an adobe then. What do you guys talk about her confirmation on my marriage? It was my nobility to agree with whatever you said. What do you want now woman? Can't you see anyone happy? You harmed your daughter and now you are behind my son. When will you rectify your deeds? " Ashwini answered Bhavani this time. Bhavani was embarrassed when Ashwini reverted.

"I agree that Kaku always misbehaved with you but this can't be ignored that Sai tried to kill her," Virat questioned her mother's belief.

"She didn't." Shivani came into the scene carrying a paper. She passed the paper to him and he found it to be the prescription that Sai mentioned. 

"What had you done Virat by believing this woman and her favourite daughter-in-law. You ruined badly this time. I feel ashamed to have a son like you. You threw her out in this tender state." Ashwini was weeping. She thumped on the couch and sobbed audibly. Shivani was hugging her and trying to calm her.

"Tender state? What do you mean by this?" The 'tender state' caught his attention. He asked her mother to disclose what she meant with her words.

"Sai is pregnant." Ashwini left after declaring about Sai's pregnancy.

Virat felt his world crashing right below his feet. He took few steps back and run to his room.

This idea popped into my mind while watching episodes these days. Hope you like it. Please share your views and let me know if I should continue. Thank you for bearing this. Sorry for the errors. 

With Love 

Sanya

Wow.... Superb.....excellent.......👏...... 

Sai is pregnant......kaku and pakhi are so evil that the hatched plan to throw sai out of house.....

Nice slap by Aai to knock some sense into virat......

Now virat will regret big time.... what is running in his mind when he ran upstairs???? Excited to know.....

Don't stop....it is incomplete..... please give proper ending......

Eagerly waiting to read further.....how virat will find sai and apologise to her...and make everything normal between them....and I also want to know all family members reactions after knowing about Sai's pregnancy.... 

Please give next part really soon....

Virat really needs to do a LOT of repenting and regretting to get Sai to forgive him now. This broke my heart. 😢

Waiting to see how you are gonna take the story forward. Virat is a buddhu blindly believing his kaku over wnyone

Please give a part 2 soon 🙏

Loved it ❣️
please do continue soon❣️

There’s is one problem with Virat that he believes anything and everything 

Poor Sai 🥺

This was heartbreaking. Ab Virat kya karega? Please do continue, I love it❤️

Wow! Beautiful. Sayi is pregnant and Virat threw her out for the evil duo Kaku and Patralekha 😡. It was good that Ayi slapped Virat and knocked some sense into him. What will Virat do now? How will he convince Sayi? Will she return? Please continue. 

you have to continue this please....please badly needed some good stuff like this👍🏼