"I really really am so grateful that you've accepted me with open arms

and you've given me so much warmth and love

and i wanna say that you and I will make this journey together

We'll take Indian cinema to new heights

I promise you that.

Thank you"

Didn't say a thing about his dad.

Made the whole thing about himself.

I remember at an awards show, Boney did something similar when Sri was awarded. He said, "I hope you will give the same love to Jhanvi that you did to Sri, that's all she'd want'

Opinions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

That's why this boy ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way! He is extremely pompous and full of himself ugh.

Anyways I repeat that this guy is NOT a mainstream hero material at all since he lacks the star quality big time...so he better stick to those typical arty, offbeat films!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Uhmmm worst speech ever 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Just watched it.

Ayushman and Rajkumar were so genuine about Irrfan, but they were prepared. I didn't like Baabil's speech but am willing to give him benefit of the doubt for a time or two. He said he didn't have a pepared speech, and it's been almost a year since Irrfan passed. It's hard to be continually grieving, and Baabil is also a young person who is on the verge of something big.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNcG2COnKLQ/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

He's just a kid. I would give him a break

Maroonporsche thumbnail

When he said last summer that the audience wasnt evolved for not going to the cinemas for some of his dads films I stopped giving a shit about him ðŸ¤£

I dont care who died he has no right to judge us fans like that ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

No one ever gives a break here due to them being kids😆 that's not how things roll here😆

On topic: you don't really need to be prepared to talk about your father and his achievements.. and it isn't cool to belittle the very industry that you aspire to join.. but ahh well.. he will learn soon enough.

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

When he said last summer that the audience wasnt evolved for not going to the cinemas for some of his dads films I stopped giving a shit about him ðŸ¤£

Like boo freaking hoo! Cry me a river https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/irrfan-khans-son-babil-reflects-my-father-was-defeated-at-the-box-office-by-hunks-with-six-pack-abs-2259341

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No one ever gives a break here due to them being kids😆 that's not how things roll here😆

And this so-called kid was actually born in 1997, which makes him 24 years old. Officially an adult!

He is not a kid from any angle.

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Taify

Am I the ONLY one who found this speech really really bad... I quote:

"I really really am so grateful that you've accepted me with open arms

and you've given me so much warmth and love

and i wanna say that you and I will make this journey together

We'll take Indian cinema to new heights

I promise you that.

Thank you"

Didn't say a thing about his dad.

Made the whole thing about himself.

I remember at an awards show, Boney did something similar when Sri was awarded. He said, "I hope you will give the same love to Jhanvi that you did to Sri, that's all she'd want'

Opinions?

I found it weird too...that time all the post on his Instagram made sense.. he was just trying to gather fans