Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For a guy who is defending his dad he has no issue being a jerk to the fans ðŸ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He was crying before going to stage. We are crying for irfan so can’t imagine his son but wish he said few lines about his dad. Irfan was such a great actor, it makes me cry 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No one ever gives a break here due to them being kids😆 that's not how things roll here😆

On topic: you don't really need to be prepared to talk about your father and his achievements.. and it isn't cool to belittle the very industry that you aspire to join.. but ahh well.. he will learn soon enough.

kids at 24 years old? These days people in their 20’s are considered babies when we used to see teenagers at age 19 being the sole financial provider for their family. If you check out some of the legendary actresses you saw them acting as leads at the age of 16 years old and we never saw them as kids. I guess it’s a generation thing. But I agree that he didn’t need to be prepared to say few things about his dad, I think it’s strange. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

It became all about himself and nothing about Irfan the artist. Everyone would have given him a break had he not come jumping ranting on social media about "his father". He went on grieving about a man so loved n his life time achievement award became all about how much love the son who bashed audience would recieve from the audience? Now that's quite hypocritical.

No one needs to prepare to speak about the loved ones. It comes from inside. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Not a great speech but he is a kid, cut him some slack 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I find him very wannabish, wannabe Javed Akter types. Very little knowledge but act all high & mighty.