ArSh Armaan Shilpa Dill Mill Gayye :- It hurts

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter :- 2 

Armaan :- ho gya...ankhein khol lo .

On one hand armaan wants to apologise and on the other hand he thinks she has read his diary. 

They reach the venue.

The party was grand .

Everyone says hello to each other . All of them eat and now at last it was the time of dance.

Armaan :- Shilpa Wo ...

Shilpa :- bolo

Armaan :- Kuch nhi

Shilpa starts walking off towards the stage to meet sid .

Armaan :- Shilpa (runs towards her but by mistake torn a piece of blouse from back)

Spotlight goes towards shilpa

Shilpa turns back to Armaan and looks at him angrily

Armaan puts hand behind the her back to avoid malfunction .

Armaan dances with her trying to avoid her blouse opening . Armaan rubbed his hand across their navel in the net saree .The dance was full of passion and shilpa was scared because of the malfunction . Armaan touches made her heart beat faster. Armaan looks at her innocent face and while dancing purposely puts his large hand inside the saree and touches her navel because riddhima was looking at them. Shilpa didnt knew how to react to this and she knew their marriage meant nothing. After the dance gets over , armaan puts his hand on the blouse to that it does not slip and takes her out of the party .

Shilpa :- Armaan ye tumne kya kia ? Tumne ye jankar kia h .....

Armaan :- (remembers how ridz used to blame Armaan character)

Shilpa :- Tum chahte kya ho ?

Armaan (leaves the hold of blouse but shilpa quickly puts her saree ka pallu across her back)

(Armaan sees it how uncomfortable she was . He takes off his jacket and gives to her. She wears it.)

Armaan :- Aur haan maine ye sab jankar nahi kia. Jo hua galati se hua . I am sorry.

Shilpa :- Its okay . 

He did prevent the wardrobe malfunction even if he was the cause.

Is there any reason you are posting the story in multiple threads? Keeping it together in one would be better.

I have created a fanfiction section for it. Sorry first I did not knew about how to post in one ff.