ShauHir TS : Crashlanding On You Part 2 | Pg 4 15/04 ✔

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

NOTE: First of All, thank you so much for encouraging me to write LGBTQ+ for the first time. This is not my forte so please excuse me if you don't like something that I have written here. Please due respect to all ShaKhi fans, this OS is not to insult any ship or disrespect ShaKhi by any means. I just wanted to try something different out of my comfort zone to be precise.

This OS is a sort of AU. I have taken the holi background that was shown in the show. I am really inspired by the confrontation scene in the jail. Hence this particular piece came in my mind. I hope you enjoy this. I am writing this in two parts.

Hidden Feelings

Genre: Romance, LGBTQ+ (M/M), Y/A

Trigger Warning: Mild Slang

Ahir

I parked my car outside Anokhi's bungalow. Since morning I was in a dilemma whether to attend the holi function at her house. Anokhi and I became friends quite fast. It took us just four months to become best of buddies. She has been nothing but polite with me since we met and a lovely person. My stomach rolled at the thought of someone else's presence at the party.  Anokhi was not aware of my feelings towards this certain someone. I felt that he didn't like me much because he was possessive about his best friend. I had often seen him staring at me angrily whenever I spoke to Anokhi.  I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the honking of the car. I had gripped the steering wheel so tightly that my hand turned red. After politely apologising, I drove towards the actual parking lot. What scared me the most was my growing interest in Anokhi's best friend. And for the first time in my life, I was unable to control my emotions. Suppressing my feelings was tough. I don't know whether I will be able to tell him that ever that I like him. And the worst part was that he doesn't even consider me as this friend.

Greeting a few of Anokhi's friend at the entrance of the house, I entered. Her backyard was decorated nicely with magnolias and colourful chiffons. In the middle of the field, people gathered for the holika dehan. My heart skipped a beat as my eyes met with his dark orbs. He was whispering something to Anokhi when I was about to reach the spot where they were standing. His facial expression changed the moment his eyes collided with mine. He was smiling and giggling with Anokhi a few seconds back. And now he is throwing death glares towards me. 'What the hell is his problem?' I thought. Why did he hate me so much? Anokhi squealed and ran to greet me. She couldn't control her excitement. I told her that I won't be able to attend her function because I was on duty. But, I couldn't miss the opportunity to see him that's why I was there. I kissed Anokhi on her forehead and greeted her. She pulled me towards the holi fire and made me stand along with them.

If I had to give away an award for the rudest person in this world, it would be Shaurya Shaberwal. Shaurya, Anokhi's best friend. For the past half an hour, he didn't bother to greet me, let alone wish me. He ignored me as if I didn't exist. We were all moving in circles giving ahuti in the fire when everyone closed their eyes for their final wish. Shaurya pulled Anokhi in a hug and closed their eyes to pray. Unable to take my eye off, I watch them intently. How content they look together. Shaurya looked at me the moment he opened his eyes. So many emotions danced across his eyes which I was unsure of. I tried not to smile. But just slipped by looking at him.

Shaurya

The moment I opened my eyes, I looked straight to ACP Ahir, Anokhi's new friend. I knew that he was in trouble just by looking at him for the first time. To be honest, I don't like his closeness with Anokhi. I mean, come on, she is my best friend. Something about his presence makes me uneasy. For some reason, I feel that he thinks that Anokhi and I were going around. But I take Anokhi as just a friend of mine. I expected him to at least say hi, but he didn't. From the moment he arrived, all he did was stare at us. An urge to know what he was thinking was immense. But then I have always avoided him since the start. He made me uncomfortable every time he was around us. I was in such a mess and unable to understand my feelings towards him. I have never been so unsure in my life. But honestly, his presence made me want him. I was officially f*cked up, I gathered. This was the reason I have been so rude to him because I didn't want to show my feelings towards him. Anokhi said that he won't be coming for the holi party. But, there he was, all in his glory.

A couple of hours passed, the party was in full swing. All our college mates were dancing. I was dancing with Anokhi. The jealous side of me didn't let Anokhi dance with him. I just cannot fandom the closeness between the two. I wish he doesn't like Anokhi romantically. Well, isn't that normal? A guy falling for a girl? And Anokhi is such a girl any man would love to love her. I wouldn't be surprised if ACP Ahir liked her. The thought of him being with her is pretty unsettling. How will he behave if I go and tell him that I like him? Would he make fun of me? The chances are higher, to be honest. And if, by chance, if he is into Anokhi, I won't stand a chance. I didn't realise that he was missing for the last few minutes because I was engrossed in my thoughts.

"Shaurya, could you please check where did Ahir go? He went inside to bring some snacks but, it has been fifteen minutes he is missing."

"Why do you care about him so much, Anky? He will come back soon." I ignored her.

"Don't be an ass PS. After all, he is our guest. We should make him feel comfortable. Now go and check, or else I am going."

"Fine." I reluctantly got up and went inside the house. He was nowhere to be found. I checked the kitchen, he was not there. The living room was filled with other students who were boozing with their partners. He was nowhere to be seen. Something caught my eyes upstairs. I walked past the living room and climbed up the stairs to Anokhi's room.

I opened the door to see Ahir standing near Anokhi's dressing table, holding our picture. It was taken when Anokhi and I were five years old.

Last Part

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail

Tagging some more people who posted in my previous thread.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Wow 🤩 

Thank you Koeli 🤗

Reserved ❤️

Will Unres soon 😳

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res

Yay! We have the TS up already😍

Coming back in sometime to read it and add my review🙈💓

Edited👇🏻

Wow Koeli. This is superb. I love how you’ve built up the first part of the story to help the reader understand Ahir and Shaurya’s perspective and their view of each other and their relationship. I enjoyed reading it. Also, love how these two hide away their feelings for each other by clouding it through different emotions.

I’m glad you actually chose to wrote on a topic people otherwise still aren’t too openly accepting for.

Cant wait for the next part already😳

Do update soon🤗💓

Edited by deepshiii - 3 years ago
..RiMi.. thumbnail

Wow this was so awesome!!! ❤️ 

It is a very sensitive topic and I loved how subtly you have handled the emotions. It was beautifully written!  I loved the concept a lot ! 

Both their POVs were different but had the same emotions! Wow!

Continue soon! ❤️ 

#SauHir  FTW 😎

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

Pehle toh Mentor thank you so so so much for this story!

Shaurya and Ahir's chemistry is just unmissable 

Now coming to the story...I am happy you took the AU route obviously

Loved that Anokhi and Shaurya are best of friends and loved the turmoil of Shaurya and Ahir {Koi inka AT banao yaar!}

Maano na maano yeh dono ek dusre se jitna bhi gusse se baat kare ya baat hi na kare bas taadte rahe...dono main alag hi kashish hai

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 3 years ago
Amru4krish thumbnail

Unres

Omg ..... It was too too good... I enjoyed reading every bit of it... Ahirs thoughts and shauryas thoughts both were so beautifully penned by you.... Their emotions and insecurities were just too good...

I could literally picturize the entire scene.... I am definetly Shauhir shipper now 🥳

Please dont stop here... Pls keep writing more ya...

Fantastic job 🤗

Edited by Amru4krish - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow Shahir it has come out very tasteful and beautiful

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Wow Shahir it has come out very tasteful and beautiful

thank you so much 😊 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Unres!

Wow I'm so glad I finally got a chance to sit down and read this story! I read both parts together and all I can say is that it was so well written ❤️ I love how you captured both of their emotions and their misunderstanding of the other's feelings towards their mutual friend. The growing frustration for Shaurya while Ahir was tempered and cool was so well done in the second chapter. And of course Shaurya would be the one to confess in an explosive way like that! And I love the roundabout way that Ahir also confessed his feelings. They both were very much in-line with their characterizations on the show while also fitting with the theme and changes in your OS's world. This was such a lovely read and I really appreciate that you wrote it 🤗

Edited by infinitie - 3 years ago