Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Characters of the show

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Heya guys!! This is Neha. I am sharing what I feel about the characters, you all could add your 2 cents too. 😉

*************************************************************************************************************************

Dadi: She's a downright hypocrite. She treats her own daughter-in-law fine but she's teaching her whole family that you would only get taunts from your in laws, especially MIL.

Ahaan: Even though I started watching the show for him. But sometimes I feel like slapping him hard🤣. And yet at times I feel so bad for him. The way he behaves is his Dadi's upbringing. It's good that he respects family values but he doesn't think twice before blaming someone. But yes that's what his journey is I think. He won't be perfect, but he'll be perfect for Ishqi.❤️

Kartik: Now this is the guy I could praise whole heartedly. I mean, he's comic and a total carefree man, yet he's firm. At times we saw how he fights with Ahaan, but he never agrees with his old school thinking. He respects his brother, and does obey him, yet he always make sure to tell Ahaan about what he's doing happily, and what he doesn't like. Till now for me, Kartik is the best written character in the show even though I'm loving the changes they have started to show in Ahaan.

Sonu: This girl loves her brother and this is the only thing that always stops her from voicing her thoughts. She's not coward, but she's scared to hurt her brother. She says that herself that family values and all that doesn't matter to her. She doesn't care about family and family values but it was everything for her brother, and for him she could bear anything. 

Ishqi: Honestly I had find her cute at the start, yet sometimes it feels like she's going overboard. But yes the actress is new so I guess she needs some time to fit into the character, she's getting good with each episode. With each episode it's getting easy to connect with her character. She wants love and it's not wrong, considering the fact that her parents are dead. She wants to fall in love before marriage, she's vocal and won't tolerate someone insulting females, yet she's emotional. Let's see how the growth of her character would be and I feel somehow she'll be the one who'll help Ahaan's Mom to come back. 

Masi: A typical wife of a drunkard, who's tolerating her husband's misbehavior for her niece. Let's see if her character changes in future or she'll remain like this forever. 

Mayank: Okay, honestly, this man is being a cheater right now, but he has the potential to change into full fledged villain. Don't know how long his role is in the show, but most probably he's here to make everyone's life hell, especially ML, FL and ML's sister. 

Raj: He's a good guy till now. He even tries to oppose his mother most of the time, but yes we never saw him outright denying his mother anything. But yes he could be strict about Sonu. Now that he knows about Mayank, I hope he doen't stay mum for long. 

Sarla: Raj's mom. Do I even have to talk about her?? She's just a nut head who talks like an idiot most of the time.

I so hope that Sonu, Ishqi or someone else, may be Ahaan himself, give third degree torture to this woman. I like Kartik's approach for this woman. He's sweet yet sarcastic with her. 

Chachi: A good woman till now. I like her really. She cares about all the children and I hope she stays like this. 

Chacha: His character is not that strong, yet he knows where to say something, and where to stay silent. Mostly he goes with the flow. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

I like Aahan without his family value and housewife glorifying lectures. Basically he is a kind person . Wish they would show more of his work-life .

Ishqi's character should be toned down a little bit.

At the beginning I thought Sonu would go back to Mayank . But gradually Mayank is turning into a real villain .

Of course Kartik is the best . 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Neha. ☺

Nice analysing post smiley32

I'm gonna add my 2 cents too 😁

Daadi: Very layered character .. She can be really nice or really evil.. Her behavior towards both her DILs - Savitri n Ritu confirms the extent she can go for the peoples she hates or loves.. I don't think of her as a hypocrite like Sarla 😤 but she's actually old school n really calculative.. 

Ahaan: 😍😍 Oh he is the reason I'm watching IPZN.. Well not Ahaan exactly but Param 🤩 

Ahaan is just blinded by his Daadi 😒 The woman had manipulated him since childhood, forced the idea in his mind that his mother was a home wrecker n gold digger.. The taunts he had to bear abt his mother has completely ruined his life.. The guy do respect woman but with *conditions applied 😶 Things will completely change only after he learns the truth abt his Daadi n Mom.. 

Kartik: Best character of IPZN.. I had already opened a whole post on him saying he is the show stealer 🤩😎

Sonu: Completely agree with you.. She is not weak, she had seen Ahaan suffer from childhood n yet took care of her.. Whatever she does, it's for Ahaan.. 

Ishqi: She has her own ways of thinking n handling things but like you said she can go overboard sometimes.. It's right to react when someone had wronged you but she had done wrong too n justified the wrongs.. I will say this among all the GK FLs I've seen till today I find Ishqi ltl annoying.. But apart from that I find her cute n she's really amazing when she gives back to Sarla😤

Maasi, Ritu Chachi n Suman Aunty: They are more or less similar.. Caring, loving n considerate to their children.. Their silence doesn't make them week coz they do things for their kids n family.. 

Mayank: Creep n potential version of SMJ from IPK or that creepy friend of SSO from IB.. 

Raj: Good guy who likes to keep things balanced.. Maybe he doesn't reply back to his Mom coz he knows it's pointless n it would make things worse.. 

Sarla 😤 This emoji automatically comes in suggestion whenever I type Sarla😤 😂😂😂

That's it 😁

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I like Aahan without his family value and housewife glorifying lectures. Basically he is a kind person . Wish they would show more of his work-life .

Ishqi's character should be toned down a little bit.

At the beginning I thought Sonu would go back to Mayank . But gradually Mayank is turning into a real villain .

Of course Kartik is the best . 

Right, Ahaan is a kind soul, but his family values lectures seriously get on my nerves sometimes

Ishqi becomes over dramatic sometimes😆

I don't think sonu would go back to mayank, raj is way better🤔

Kartik is intelligent and I bet he'll be the first one to find out that his brother is in love with Ishqi😆

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Hi Neha. ☺

Heya🤗

What can I call you??😳

Nice analysing post smiley32

Thank you

I'm gonna add my 2 cents too 😁

Daadi: Very layered character .. She can be really nice or really evil.. Her behavior towards both her DILs - Savitri n Ritu confirms the extent she can go for the peoples she hates or loves.. I don't think of her as a hypocrite like Sarla 😤 but she's actually old school n really calculative.. 

I agree, Dadi is dangerous, if she's seriously against you, jo ki mujhe lagta nahi vo abhi tak hai Ishqi ke total against, but that could happen if Ishqi even tries to bring Ahaan's mom back.

Ahaan: 😍😍 Oh he is the reason I'm watching IPZN.. Well not Ahaan exactly but Param 🤩 

Same here😆

Ahaan is just blinded by his Daadi 😒 The woman had manipulated him since childhood, forced the idea in his mind that his mother was a home wrecker n gold digger.. The taunts he had to bear abt his mother has completely ruined his life.. The guy do respect woman but with *conditions applied 😶 Things will completely change only after he learns the truth abt his Daadi n Mom.. 

I am sure Ahaan will take a 180 degree turn once he got to know what his Dadi did to his mom. And that would be an absolute treat to watch

Kartik: Best character of IPZN.. I had already opened a whole post on him saying he is the show stealer 🤩😎

Yepp I read that. Kartik is really a sweetheart. And I am sure he'll teach his bhai 😉

Sonu: Completely agree with you.. She is not weak, she had seen Ahaan suffer from childhood n yet took care of her.. Whatever she does, it's for Ahaan.. 

Ishqi: She has her own ways of thinking n handling things but like you said she can go overboard sometimes.. It's right to react when someone had wronged you but she had done wrong too n justified the wrongs.. I will say this among all the GK FLs I've seen till today I find Ishqi ltl annoying.. But apart from that I find her cute n she's really amazing when she gives back to Sarla😤

Right, sometimes I can't connect with Ishqi, she acts weird sometimes, but other than that she's cute

Maasi, Ritu Chachi n Suman Aunty: They are more or less similar.. Caring, loving n considerate to their children.. Their silence doesn't make them week coz they do things for their kids n family.. 

Mayank: Creep n potential version of SMJ from IPK or that creepy friend of SSO from IB.. 

Eww, that Shyam, and Daksh. they're absolute cringy and pathetic, IMO😵

Raj: Good guy who likes to keep things balanced.. Maybe he doesn't reply back to his Mom coz he knows it's pointless n it would make things worse.. 

That's what I feel, he does give back to his Mom, but then he just shuts up when he knows that his mom is absolutely a gone case and won't listen to anyone. 

Sarla 😤 This emoji automatically comes in suggestion whenever I type Sarla😤 😂😂😂

That's it 😁

Sarla is something else altogether🤪.

I am still unsure whether to laugh at her or throw stones at her🤣

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think they should stop using word "family values"😆. Ahaan is influenced by dadi and  it will take time for him to correct his wrong ideology and accept love for Ishqi. Kartik is love ❤️. Dadi is gonna be villain here. She clearly liked Ishqi before she got to know her connection with Ahaan's mother.

This week's episodes have been great. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

KARTHIK is the best character  when ever he is there he brings smile with his dialogue. 

Looking at best friends fiancee's engagement ring is very natural. Very funny. 

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I think they should stop using word "family values"😆. Ahaan is influenced by dadi and  it will take time for him to correct his wrong ideology and accept love for Ishqi. Kartik is love ❤️. Dadi is gonna be villain here. She clearly liked Ishqi before she got to know her connection with Ahaan's mother.

This week's episodes have been great. 

Yepp till now this week's episodes are amazing😆

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

KARTHIK is the best character  when ever he is there he brings smile with his dialogue. 

Looking at best friends fiancee's engagement ring is very natural. Very funny. 

Gosh that scene🤣

dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good topic, good show, good characters