Today 14/04/2021

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 28 days ago

Nandini in the morgue


Darsh and Charmi saved her


Namrata is the sister of Darsh.


Darsh, Nandini brought Namrata's truth out regarding the fake operation

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by musicalstorm


Nandini in the morgue


Darsh and Charmi saved her


Namrata is the sister of Darsh.


Darsh, Nandini brought Namrata's truth out regarding the fake operation


Finally kuch revelation is there.

Wow ShoMi togethersmiley27

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03



Finally kuch revelation is there.

Wow ShoMi togethersmiley27


Much is left to be cleared

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by musicalstorm



Much is left to be cleared


Yeah I agree. 

Aam bhi hve 15 days shoot bhi bnd Thai gyi ne 

Posted: 28 days ago

Yeah some good things happened today.

ShoMi in same room but still the truth of his wedding with Gun is not out..

Also I felt after so much insult to Nandu she was still being nice to that Namrata.. Naveen was shown to eb very angry, I hope he retaliates a little atleast- calling Nandu jahil gavaar etcsmiley29

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03



Yeah I agree. 

Aam bhi hve 15 days shoot bhi bnd Thai gyi ne 

Oh are shoots going to stop!?

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by ArVi-licious


Oh are shoots going to stop!?


Yes atleast for 15 days 

But for some shows they are going to shift the location. About ANNS no news till now

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03



Yes atleast for 15 days 

But for some shows they are going to shift the location. About ANNS no news till now

Oh alright..  I'll have to find something to else to watch then smiley36


Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Nothing extraordinary happened today

pencil musicalstorm   stackexchange 22   eye 699

musicalstorm 22 699 1 months ago musicalstorm
A very emotional episode today

pencil Radhika_r   stackexchange 7   eye 636

Radhika_r 7 636 2 months ago surendra34

Topic Info

5 Participants 28 Replies 586Views

Topic started by musicalstorm

Last replied by Bhavisweet03

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP