Symbolism-Beech Hawa Mein Rehne Wale..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

"Apni ego ki kadar hai na,zyada matter karta hai na wo aapke liye"? 

She asks. & he answers the next moment.  

Bending down without hesitation,to reach her,to help her,to atone for his mistake.. He bends for her & answers "kaun sabse zyaada matter karta hai". What a Blissful direction and cinematography!! He will never mind bending his pride,his ego,his beliefs ... when it comes to HER.

This line 'Beech hawa mein rehenewale zameen pe ek din aayega..’ so apt for the situation.

It was so beautiful! 💔

The scene almost got me emotional !! 

It read me a story of how he will seek her roots and find his heart beating in her soul ! ❤️

Originally posted by Estatic_Pea1073

"Apni ego ki kadar hai na,zyada matter karta hai na wo aapke liye"? 

She asks. & he answers the next moment.  

Bending down without hesitation,to reach her,to help her,to atone for his mistake.. He bends for her & answers "kaun sabse zyaada matter karta hai". What a Blissful direction and cinematography!! He will never mind bending his pride,his ego,his beliefs ... when it comes to HER.

This line 'Beech hawa mein rehenewale zameen pe ek din aayega..’ so apt for the situation.

Yes, even I thought about that scene the moment he sits on the floor to help her. Lyrics play, " Beech hawa mein rehne waale ek din zameen par tu aayega. It was indeed a well directed scene. Just so cute.

Edited by Avichi_preeran - 2 years ago

I agree! I personally feel that whatever Ahir did was not soo low that Shaurya sometimes crosses limit too.. But then we also grill him right left and center, why not Ahir.. 

Shaurya has always had his ego problem... That he never cares about other people's feelings or situations... Be it Anokhi, Ahir, Astha or even Shaan... The fact that he being part of "management" keeps going to Anokhi's room because she is at SIAC, his campus... Without caring about its impact on her, or the way he keeps Ranting at ACP for nothing more than innocent attempts for being with Anokhi (as opposed to his extreme steps)... All kind of indicates that he thinks of himself to be the best person to be with anyone... 

So, loved how the song actually plays out that will in a way keep crushing his ego to bring him back to the ground where he will walk with Anokhi... And with people like her...