Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2

Pratigya's decision!!

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Guys,

Pratigya prioritized her career over her family. I felt terrible for Krishna when she said this. He seemed to believe that Pratigya would refuse to go to work and accept his decision.

Prior to this scene, we saw Pratigya crying to Kesar, saying that she thought she could handle everything and that 'nahi ho raha hai'. Okay, I agree that she has no idea of the real reason why Krishna won't let her go to work, but the reason given to her is that she isn't paying attention to the kids. That's exactly what Pratigya was saying to Kesar: why couldn't I see what happened to my children, and so on.

The next morning, she goes on to say that she is still working on the case!! Like Behen!! What on earth?

Leave that aside, when she asked Krishna, "If men can make decisions, why can't women?"

Pratigya, when has Krishna not allowed you to make a decision? You've been doing exactly what you wanted since you married him! He never hesitated to give you the wheel; in fact, he encouraged you to study and work!! Did you forget about that?

He complies to your decisions most of the time, whether he agrees with you or not, because he loves you so dearly. You are so fortunate to have him, and for once this man asks you to do something and gives you a valid reason for it, that his children are suffering, you fail to understand him, and who is this Balwant to you? What has made him so important to you? Is it because you promised to get justice for him? Then there's your promise to Krishna and your family, to the man who has always been and will always be there for you!! Woman!!, you're way above me!!

I will not discount the fact that Krishna is being rude with Pratigya. He is wrong there. She does not know that he is doing all this purposely and that he is going through much more pain than she is.

Poor Krishna, I felt terrible for him, and as a working woman, I strongly oppose Pratigya's decision..

If I had a husband like Krishna (I so wish), who has been incredibly supportive all along and is now abruptly changing his behavior, I would first try to reconcile things with him and focus on my breaking family rather than Balwant's case. I, too, am a career-driven woman, but certain priorities must be prioritized, the most important of which is family.

What are your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

Hello Guys,

Pratigya prioritized her career over her family. I felt terrible for Krishna when she said this. He seemed to believe that Pratigya would refuse to go to work and accept his decision.

Prior to this scene, we saw Pratigya crying to Kesar, saying that she thought she could handle everything and that 'nahi ho raha hai'. Okay, I agree that she has no idea of the real reason why Krishna won't let her go to work, but the reason given to her is that she isn't paying attention to the kids. That's exactly what Pratigya was saying to Kesar: why couldn't I see what happened to my children, and so 

on.

The next morning, she goes on to say that she is still working on the case!! Like Behen!! What on earth?

Leave that aside, when she asked Krishna, "If men can make decisions, why can't women?"

Pratigya, when has Krishna not allowed you to make a decision? You've been doing exactly what you wanted since you married him! He never hesitated to give you the wheel; in fact, he encouraged you to study and work!! Did you forget about that?

He complies to your decisions most of the time, whether he agrees with you or not, because he loves you so dearly. You are so fortunate to have him, and for once this man asks you to do something and gives you a valid reason for it, that his children are suffering, you fail to understand him, and who is this Balwant to you? What has made him so important to you? Is it because you promised to get justice for him? Then there's your promise to Krishna and your family, to the man who has always been and will always be there for you!! Woman!!, you're way above me!!

I will not discount the fact that Krishna is being rude with Pratigya. He is wrong there. She does not know that he is doing all this purposely and that he is going through much more pain than she is.

Poor Krishna, I felt terrible for him, and as a working woman, I strongly oppose Pratigya's decision..

If I had a husband like Krishna (I so wish), who has been incredibly supportive all along and is now abruptly changing his behavior, I would first try to reconcile things with him and focus on my breaking family rather than Balwant's case. I, too, am a career-driven woman, but certain priorities must be prioritized, the most important of which is family.

What are your thoughts?

Right getting too irritated with Pratigya and i think she can sacrifice Garv also for her career😡 . She can do anything for her career. Show bahut slow chal raha hai i have stopped watching whole episode and just watching here and there.

Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Right getting too irritated with Pratigya and i think she can sacrifice Garv also for her career😡 . She can do anything for her career. Show bahut slow chal raha hai i have stopped watching whole episode and just watching here and there.

Well anger justified but sacrificing Garv will be a bit too much i guess. She needs to know the truth she will support Garv but right now the question wasnt about Garv at all, it was about her family and she massively dissapointed

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Guys,

Prior to this scene, we saw Pratigya crying to Kesar, saying that she thought she could handle everything and that 'nahi ho raha hai'. Okay, I agree that she has no idea of the real reason why Krishna won't let her go to work, but the reason given to her is that she isn't paying attention to the kids. That's exactly what Pratigya was saying to Kesar: why couldn't I see what happened to my children, and so on.

You're forgetting, this woman is married to her job also. She's not going to easily divorce herself from it. There's going to be dirama and kriya and their kids will suffer and part ways for some time.

She slept on Kesar's words. "Without family support, women cannot do what they want."

That hurt Pratigya and she woke up with a determined look on her face. She wasn't going to leave her second husband (her job) because of anyone. 

My thoughts is that she's got it all wrong obviously. She's mistaken the situation to be about women's rights in the thakur house as it's the only logical explanation she can think off. 

I still think she is naive to the point of it being annoying. I want to believe she isn't going to throw her baby boy in jail for an accident caused by Samar, Girish and Balwant's son's stupidity of flying kite on the edge of a cliff. But that promo man...she literally came to take Garv to the jail. 🤔

Pratigya's alignment is Lawful Good so sadly she's going to do everything by the book. That path despite being the good intentions, is very flawed, annoying and mostly ineffective when is comes to dishing out sweet justice. Krishna and Sajjan are masters of chaos so they will stand against Pratigya. Sajjan is more of a chaotic neutral/evil. 

Someone needs to be neutral good in that family to reconcile Kriya. 

I just want some people to support Pratigya in the house so she's not on her own and it's fair. Komal should be kind with her atleast. Everyone is going to be against her now and it will make things worse.

Thakurain and Shakti (and Samar) hate Pratigya so they won't jump on the bandwagon anytime soon. 

who is this Balwant to you? What has made him so important to you? Is it because you promised to get justice for him? Then there's your promise to Krishna and your family, to the man who has always been and will always be there for you!! Woman!!, you're way above me!!

Exactly, it's strange that she's so determined to help this evil man. She saw what he did. Beat up her neighbour, terrorize her little boy, thrown stuff around near her in anger and Balwant even promised to burn the killer of his son in front of her. Her law isn't going to stop him. A gun has a better chance. 

When Garv was being terrorized by this man, Pragiya should have quit the case then and there. It's insulting as a child to see your mother still helping the man who grabbed you in his car and yelled at you. I feel sorry for Krishna and more sorry for Garv. 

I think she has a saviour complex and wants to change Balwant. Also since the day Kriti got kidnapped, Pratigya probably sees Balwants case as a way to deal with her fear and to fight for kids. 

Krishna is wrong to be rude to Prayigya but I can see he's just a scared father desperate to protect his son. I even agreed with his actions in beating up the goon who kidnapped Kriti in the first episode. That's what a good parent should do to the bad guys. The so called kanoon is useless. Without Krishna there, Pratigya would have gotten slapped so badly and humiliated in front of her kids. They might have gotten attacked too. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 3 years ago
Krishtigya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

You're forgetting, this woman is married to her job also. She's not going to easily divorce herself from it. There's going to be dirama and kriya and their kids will suffer and part ways for some time.

She slept on Kesar's words. "Without family support, women cannot do what they want."

That hurt Pratigya and she woke up with a determined look on her face. She wasn't going to leave her second husband (her job) because of anyone. 

My thoughts is that she's got it all wrong obviously. She's mistaken the situation to be about women's rights in the thakur house as it's the only logical explanation she can think off. 

I still think she is naive to the point of it being annoying. I want to believe she isn't going to throw her baby boy in jail for an accident caused by Samar, Girish and Balwant's son's stupidity of flying kite on the edge of a cliff. But that promo man...she literally came to take Garv to the jail. 🤔

Pratigya's alignment is Lawful Good so sadly she's going to do everything by the book. That path despite being the good intentions, is very flawed, annoying and mostly ineffective when is comes to dishing out sweet justice. Krishna and Sajjan are masters of chaos so they will stand against Pratigya. Sajjan is more of a chaotic neutral/evil. 

Someone needs to be neutral good in that family to reconcile Kriya. 

I just want some people to support Pratigya in the house so she's not on her own and it's fair. Komal should be kind with her atleast. Everyone is going to be against her now and it will make things worse.

Thakurain and Shakti (and Samar) hate Pratigya so they won't jump on the bandwagon anytime soon. 

Exactly, it's strange that she's so determined to help this evil man. She saw what he did. Beat up her neighbour, terrorize her little boy, thrown stuff around near her in anger and Balwant even promised to burn the killer of his son in front of her. Her law isn't going to stop him. A gun has a better chance. 

When Garv was being terrorized by this man, Pragiya should have quit the case then and there. It's insulting as a child to see your mother still helping the man who grabbed you in his car and yelled at you. I feel sorry for Krishna and more sorry for Garv. 

I think she has a saviour complex and wants to change Balwant. Also since the day Kriti got kidnapped, Pratigya probably sees Balwants case as a way to deal with her fear and to fight for kids. 

Krishna is wrong to be rude to Prayigya but I can see he's just a scared father desperate to protect his son. I even agreed with his actions in beating up the goon who kidnapped Kriti in the first episode. That's what a good parent should do to the bad guys. The so called kanoon is useless. Without Krishna there, Pratigya would have gotten slapped so badly and humiliated in front of her kids. They might have gotten attacked too. 

Completely agree with everything here👍🏼

But in promo, its not clear if she comes to take Garv to jail. She is shown running towards Garv and Krishna comes in between and asks her have u come here as a mother to save Garv or as a lawyer to punish him? Then she says she will not step back from the role of a mother or a lawyer..

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago