Udariyaan

My opinion

PranPriye thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Liking all the leads: Isha is lively and fun, Priyanka has a calm, confident vibe and Ankit is nailing every scene he's getting. Though Jasmine and Fateh look good together I ship Tejo and Fateh. The side characters are perfect for their parts esp. Jas, Jas's Mom and Bozo. I know Jas is the villian  but he's really cute. Fateh's siblings and friends scenes are delightful. I love seeing their bond.

The downside is the story execution, IMO. First the pacing was off which is fortunately now good with Fateh learning that Tejo is Jasmine's sister, Jasmine wants to go to Canada and Jasmine coming to know that Fateh is her 'imported' lover. Still, these scenes somehow felt underwhelming. The impact was somewhat missing. 

Fateh's character is going downhill by him choosing Jasmine over India / Punjab / his family. I thought boxing and winning an Olympic medal for India was his dream and it seemed that he gave up the dream easily. After seeing how much his mother was crying for Simran, the scene where he assures Jasmine of going to Canada looked particularly bad. Where is the Fateh who threw aside Jasmine's paper plane of Canada wish? How is he so accepting of Jasmine's Canada dream? 

Also, Tejo needs to dial down a little when it comes to Fateh. Sometimes, she is way too rude and aggressive with him. I liked that Tejo and Fateh had similar values like Rani and Hritik in Mujhse Dosti Karoge. Fateh's softer side was reminiscent of  Diya Aur Baati Hum's Sooraj. I don't want to see the cliched, unnecessary tashan between Fateh and Tejo.

Definitely enjoying the show. The acting is on point, wish the story execution can been stronger and little bit fresher.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love the leads too but as you said execution is off. For some reason scenes don't leave an impact and the show feels dragged. All shows drag but this feels worse. 

I didn't mind Fateh chosing Jasmine over his father's dream because Jasmine his dream. Everything else was his father/family's dream that he had accepted his own. When he proposed to Jasmine, I thought that he had no intention of going to Canada but was using the time available until Tejo's marriage to impress her and make her fall in love with him. But I actually respected the fact he does intend to go to Canada for her dream and is not taking her for a ride.

The summary line at the end of each episode is the worst piece of writing. If they can't come up some interesting zingers everyday, stop saying about kismet kahan le jayegi...

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I thought is only me - who is irritated by that voice over....????😈

If we are NOT getting what is the story about... why are we watching it??🤣

Do we need a constant reminder - where this story is going??? 

what is that 'dor' connection is... same thing over and over again in each episode ?????😡🤣

PranPriye thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Irshita

I love the leads too but as you said execution is off. For some reason scenes don't leave an impact and the show feels dragged. All shows drag but this feels worse. 

I didn't mind Fateh chosing Jasmine over his father's dream because Jasmine his dream. Everything else was his father/family's dream that he had accepted his own. When he proposed to Jasmine, I thought that he had no intention of going to Canada but was using the time available until Tejo's marriage to impress her and make her fall in love with him. But I actually respected the fact he does intend to go to Canada for her dream and is not taking her for a ride.

The summary line at the end of each episode is the worst piece of writing. If they can't come up some interesting zingers everyday, stop saying about kismet kahan le jayegi...

Nice to read a different perspective on Fateh willing to go to Canada. 👍🏼

Agree with summary line. Sargun's voice is good but if there is nothing interesting, please don't say anything.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

din't like fateh's 360 degree turn from deshbhakti to jasmine for love.