Posted: 2 years ago

I think if pc or Sonam wear dresses that show off their boobs, it looks saggy or tacky. Hollywood actresses know how to dress with the right style for their body type, you just need to find the style that suits your body type. But pc used to dress good when she was a newcomer not sure why she changed badly now from looks to fashion 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago

Not wanting to sound judgmental or anything, but everytime I see her and Nick together, it looks like he's with his attractive, single aunt.

is she promoting branded Maternity & Nursing Wear ?🤣

Originally posted by SaayaOfKaaya

Not wanting to sound judgmental or anything, but everytime I see her and Nick together, it looks like he's with his attractive, single aunt.

Because he couldn't get a date for the prom.

Originally posted by floatyy

wait why are people calling her breasts saggy? they look fine

There is a Ptosis scale (yes an actual breast sag measurement scale) I will skip all the detail of the measurements and all the details like, weight, size, age, smoking etc...that play a part in the assessment.  Just trust me she is past level 1.

Is it normal to sag after a certain age for certain body types?  Absolutely.

And it is a matter of  personal choice to let it all hang out and be comfortable with your sag.  BUT because it is a public forum people will make comments and some actually wish her the best....neither of these looks is it for her...the best I mean.