Who is blackmailing Krishna?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it Samar? Shakti? Or someone else? 

I wonder who is that person who recorded Balwant's son's accident and blackmailed Krishna on the phone. They even took a video of the event. As far as we know, Samar was watching the whole thing with a smile on his face and is quite fond of his phone. Maybe he recorded it. 

It's strange how the blackmail happened only after everyone in the family found out. Maybe that evil  Samar saw an opportunity to gain lots of money after this. 

Originally posted by Amanat284

Is it Samar? Shakti? Or someone else? 

I wonder who is that person who recorded Balwant's son's accident and blackmailed Krishna on the phone. They even took a video of the event. As far as we know, Samar was watching the whole thing with a smile on his face and is quite fond of his phone. Maybe he recorded it. 

It's strange how the blackmail happened only after everyone in the family found out. Maybe that evil  Samar saw an opportunity to gain lots of money after this. 

Wait!! The black mailer has a video!! I do gather he said that he has the evidence, can that be the CCtV footage Krishna deleted, may be has a copy of that, cause Krishna did confide in Radhe and mentioned Garv did the accident.

But yes its possible that it could be Shakti!! Shakti is enjoying all this a lot, even in tonight's episode, there is a scene where Shakti tells himself that the game has just started, after Krishna asks Pratigya to choose between work or family!!.

I have my full doubts on this behooda now.

Edited by Krishtigya - 2 years ago

I was right. 

It was Samar and Shakti.

Haha, their plan flopped. 

Originally posted by Amanat284

I was right. 

It was Samar and Shakti.

Haha, their plan flopped. 

Yup man!! As soon as it was revealed in show I recalled your postπŸ˜†.

Glad SS saved Krishna's 3 crore

Now I want  Krishna to know the truth, give some prasadi to samar and sakthi, and to Balwant for insulting Pratigya on the day of holi.

Originally posted by manissha

Now I want  Krishna to know the truth, give some prasadi to samar and sakthi, and to Balwant for insulting Pratigya on the day of holi.

I cant wait for Balwant Prasadi from Krishna

Waiting patiently for our dabang Krishna 😍😍, we will not allow him to sit calm πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Originally posted by manissha

Waiting patiently for our dabang Krishna 😍😍, we will not allow him to sit calm πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Yup..haha Krishna Krishna Krishna..BGM