Riansh os- His Prisoner or His Queen

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So, this is another request, Mishra here is working with Vansh, and he has all the proofs that Kabir is lying about Vansh, and killing innocent people on his name.

For Vansh, Riddhima was an enigma, a person with so much undeserving loyalty and love. He yearned for that loyalty, that affection, care and the desire to even die for them. He knew the minute Riddhima started living her that she was her for a mission. 

The only thing he wanted to know was whose pawn she was. He had asked Angre to get all the information on Riddhima, along with it he got Mishra's confirmation that she was spying on him on Kabir's behalf. 

He wanted to be angry, but he pitied her more, they were both betrayed by people whom they loved but she will be punished for betraying him, he knows that for her morals are everything, once she is totally his she won't even think of going back to Kabir. 

Hurting that man, her resignation and his forcing her to marry him, were all a part of his plan. His heart pained seeing her so sad and angry at her wedding, he knows he is not the most loveable person but still, she could have shown some form of happiness. 

The marriage was done, they were in their room, and Riddhima was crying, because she could never go back to her Kabir, she wasn't even afraid if Vansh finds out the truth he will kill her.

V- You love him that much or are you that scared of me.

R- You know nothing about love. 

V- True, i haven't had the luck like your Inspector Kabir has.

R- You- What are you talking about?

V- Riddhima I know Kabir send you here.

R- Is that why you married me. To get Revenge. 

V- Trust me, i made you because i liked you. Not because I wanted revenge. But i want to show you something. 

He showed her all the proofs, for the last 3 years, Kabir has killed innocent people and blamed Vansh. He had trying to frame Vansh, he also showed her the recording of Kabir saying that he never loved Riddhima in the first place, she was just a pawn to catch Vansh.

Vansh showed him the recording where he himself went and told Kabir to move on in his life, and take Riddhima away as well, but he was more focused on his revenge. 

R- This is not true he won't do that. You are lying. 

V- I envy this loyalty, why is he always right. Why did he ask you to prove your love in such a way. If i would have been in his place, i would rather die than let any harm befall you.

I know that you have misconceptions about me, but  give me a chance to prove myself innocent in your eyes.

R- one month.

In the following month a truce had worked between Riddhima and Vansh, he started to tell her about his past, his father's death, mother's death, Ragini's truth etc. She was also started to feel attracted towards him, they way he would gaze her intensely or sometimes how he would fill her hairline with Sindoor.

She also saw his equation with the family, they were mostly scared of him. No one would bother to ask him about his day, or anything about his life. It was Riddhima herself who would sometimes scold him 

R- Vansh, sit here and have your breakfast, meeting can wait. This business would be for nothing if your health is not good. 

V- Thank you Sweetheart. 😈😈

It was nearing to one month, one day while going to the study she heard Angre asking Vansh what they will do about Kabir. She replied, 

R- You can catch him.

V- Riddhima what are you doing here?

R- I am asking you to use me as a bait. I will say, i got information about you. I meet him somewhere remote and you guys can capture him. What?

V- Sweetheart you are quite the devil. 

R- He played with my feelings. He should be punished as well.😈😈

As planned, Riddhima had called Kabir to a warehouse stating that she has all the information against Vansh in a pendrive. Kabir came and without any loving words directly asks 

K- Riddhima where is the pen drive.

R- Here, Kabir you have any plans on how i will leave the mansion. 

K- Leave, i don't know how i can help you, you wanted to marry Vansh, you wanted to spy on him. All i did was some emotional drama. Besides your weakness is always yearning for love. Your loyalty is for anyone giving you love. 

R- Will this be enough Vansh? I don't want to act more.

V- Yes Sweetheart.  It is more than enough. 

Angre and his men had taken Kabir into custody and he started his emotional drama again

K- Riddhima please help me, i know you still love me.

R(punches him)- I am not your Riddhima anymore. I am Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania. And i will not forgive people who hurt my husband. And besides, i will enjoy you begging for your life in front of Vansh.

They take him away to Vansh's secret hideout, here Vansh is anxious because he doesn't know what Riddhima had decided, 

V- Riddhima, I know one month is gone, but i really want you to stay. You are the only one infront of whom i just Vansh. You taught me to live my life. I don't want to lose you.

R- I don't want to lose you too, i have learnt in this one month, that you are a puzzle too, i want to spend my life, knowing you, loving you. 

Vansh leaned down slowly giving her the time to back away but she raised herself and meet him in between, the kiss was short and sweet but with a undertone of naughtiness and hope of new beginnings without the spying and all the lies. Maybe one day they will be able to show how much they actually love each other. 

Ps- Do tell how it is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The story was really good...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail