Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

First episode of karan kundra

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

As excepted audience liked his character and their back story.But what's reason behind their separation?They decided to get married.It's a big revelation for riya😁

Seems ranbhir still loves her.But will sirat loves him back or fall for kartik??Think wisely sirat.

Today the way her favourite kartik gi motivated her to move on 😜😜 that is.....

after watching this scene now I am confused about het next step.

Between kartik seems extra friendly with sirat.Already I see some spark between them.Kartik whole world revolves around in sirat.To make her happy he takes many step..not bad..He made lame jokes to make her happy. 

Till now I like their foundation of friendship.

I like the pooja scene.Kartik waited for her and they performed the ritual together making manish gi unhappy. He is true to his word.He  promised her to give proper respect and right.

(His great speech for not cancelling marriage worked)

But still there is some trust issue on kartik side.But he is changed.This time he didn't blame her when akshu was missing...I am missing his favourite line "thumari wajah sei.😁😁It's only reserved for naira😁😁

And sirat should be extra careful dealing with the kids. Her carelessness isn't justifiable.

Edited by jannatsara - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Genniee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Who said they liked his character or backstory πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the character is too young for him to play!! Also sirat nd his scenes were cringe, looked like baap-beto or brother sister. And must say sirat cannot do anything on her own. She was so dependable nd even now she is unlike naira. I only liked naira before marriage after tht it was ridiculous. But sirat is worse!! 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really like this sorted, calm , compose kartik....he has shown this growth in kairav's depression track....n I really liked that at that time.... instead of blaming n nikaloing naira from his mad house...he actually shifted in mumbai and he kept that matter away from his mad family n he never ever reveal that later .... otherwise whole family would become mad and blamed naira...and just naksh was aware of that...

So yeah , I really like this not so impulsive kartik, the way he handled akshu's lost track recently was great.. I really expected this growth from him especially after that kairav's depression track...and that's why I was disappointed when he started yelling at sirat during naira's lost ring track.... Because I didn't expect him to go back to that impulsive nature....

But despite liking kartik ... I just can't tolerate their pairing.... Coz I started watching this show coz of kaira... I can't digest their pairing no matter how much good their foundation is

jannatsara thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Genniee

Who said they liked his character or backstory πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the character is too young for him to play!! Also sirat nd his scenes were cringe, looked like baap-beto or brother sister. And must say sirat cannot do anything on her own. She was so dependable nd even now she is unlike naira. I only liked naira before marriage after tht it was ridiculous. But sirat is worse!! 

In my previous post titled "new promo yrkkh" I discussed about the age gap.Age gap is visible.

Unlike vedika karan is welcomed by maximum fan.

And you are right.Sirat is totally dependent on kartik for everything.They said her babbar sherni but can't see her this avatar only shouting. 

jannatsara thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Antaramantara

I really like this sorted, calm , compose kartik....he has shown this growth in kairav's depression track....n I really liked that at that time.... instead of blaming n nikaloing naira from his mad house...he actually shifted in mumbai and he kept that matter away from his mad family n he never ever reveal that later .... otherwise whole family would become mad and blamed naira...and just naksh was aware of that...

So yeah , I really like this not so impulsive kartik, the way he handled akshu's lost track recently was great.. I really expected this growth from him especially after that kairav's depression track...and that's why I was disappointed when he started yelling at sirat during naira's lost ring track.... Because I didn't expect him to go back to that impulsive nature....

But despite liking kartik ... I just can't tolerate their pairing.... Coz I started watching this show coz of kaira... I can't digest their pairing no matter how much good their foundation is

me too.Though still can't accept this pair still like the scene when they four seated together after performing pooja.I badly missed then naira.

And I also like the scene where kartik sat down the bench lifelessly.That's perfect acting.

Antaramantara thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jannatsara

As excepted audience liked his character and their back story.But what's reason behind their separation?They decided to get married.It's a big revelation for riya😁

Seems ranbhir still loves her.But will sirat loves him back or fall for kartik??Think wisely sirat.

Today the way her favourite kartik gi motivated her to move on 😜😜 that is.....

after watching this scene now I am confused about het next step.

They have not revealed it yet but if I go through sirat's confession some days back...she said that his father didn't want that marriage...

So my post will be based on that confession...So if ranbir left her coz his family didn't agree ...so I don't think she should consider him again for marriage... because I believe if you cannot stand for your love in front of anyone, you should not love her/him at very first place. Coz once you leave him/her... Both of you are going to suffer + the person come in life of both of them...

This is the exact reason I started liking kaira.... Kartik stood for naira for marriage in front of his family ... obviously before they butchered kaira for trps..

Antaramantara thumbnail

me too.Though still can't accept this pair still like the scene when they four seated together after performing pooja.I badly missed then naira.

And I also like the scene where kartik sat down the bench lifelessly.That's perfect acting.

This+1

I really missed naira in those scenes..... Because I wanted this version of kartik with naira.... and of naira be little on a self sacrifice mode 

jannatsara thumbnail

They have not revealed it yet but if I go through sirat's confession some days back...she said that his father didn't want that marriage...

So my post will be based on that confession...So if ranbir left her coz his family didn't agree ...so I don't think she should consider him again for marriage... because I believe if you cannot stand for your love in front of anyone, you should not love her/him at very first place. Coz once you leave him/her... Both of you are going to suffer + the person come in life of both of them...

This is the exact reason I started liking kaira.... Kartik stood for naira for marriage in front of his family ... obviously before they butchered kaira for trps..

bcoz that time they were standby their self-made decision.. After that kaira's married life badly effect by goenkas unwanted interference and they failed to take decision for them.On the top of their severe trust issue and blaming game.

Antaramantara thumbnail

bcoz that time they were standby their self-made decision.. After that kaira's married life badly effect by goenkas unwanted interference and they failed to take decision for them.On the top of their severe trust issue and blaming game.

Also I would like one thing to add why I prefer initial kaira over any other

Coz kaira's relationship was not just limited to kaira only..like how kartik used to share great bond with misti/nani/later naksh/gayu/akshara/naitik....he used to run to naitik for any advise....and naitik/nani used to stand for whoever is correct b/w kartik and naira...they used to make them understand the situation.... that's why that phase was really beautiful....

Even naira used to have great bond not only with kartik but with kirti/suwarna/luv-kush....so kaira was not just limited to kaira

But in case of kartik -sirat, kartik has a bond with mauri.... But sirat till now have shown any single bond with any other family members... although luv-kush/chachu was there for her in kabaddi match... Suwarna always supports her...even dadi is supporting her.... But apart from kairav...they didn't show any conversation between sirat and other

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are just fooling audience by showing a calm and composed Karthik🀣(in order to hide his numerous flaws)in no time after marriage,he will return to his original self,how else do you think they will carry the show forward,if they don’t show them fighting on nonsensical things.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago