TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

the last scene of Darshini was watchable and Today Charmi and Shobhit had a scene which was much much sad.

This Gunjan and Mohan...Are so much creepy

They can use this show to know what blind are capable of, instead they are showing how to trouble a kind...This Bloody Mohan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I really am getting progressively disappointed with thr show.. I think one episode bad and next will get better, but it only gets worse.

And today disappointed with Shobith too.. if he really had a spine, he should break up with Charmi.. if he doesn't want to reveal truth of marriage it's fine, he can say he no longer wants to be in a relationship and break off.. instead he is being rude to her and getting her to break up with him! I mean what the hell, why would you want to guilt her into breaking up!!!

DarshNi scenes are okay.. still feel a bit forced by Nandu..

Gun and Mohan are too much! Ab shaadi ke time pe kidnapping ka plan ðŸ¤ª

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

I really am getting progressively disappointed with thr show.. I think one episode bad and next will get better, but it only gets worse.

And today disappointed with Shobith too.. if he really had a spine, he should break up with Charmi.. if he doesn't want to reveal truth of marriage it's fine, he can say he no longer wants to be in a relationship and break off.. instead he is being rude to her and getting her to break up with him! I mean what the hell, why would you want to guilt her into breaking up!!!

DarshNi scenes are okay.. still feel a bit forced by Nandu..

Gun and Mohan are too much! Ab shaadi ke time pe kidnapping ka plan ðŸ¤ª

Same I getting disappointed with the show

Shobhit should break up with Charmi clearly

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The show is getting really very boring ... shobhit should properly break up with charmi and should reveal to that he is getting married to gunjan
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

the last scene of Darshini was watchable and Today Charmi and Shobhit had a scene which was much much sad.

This Gunjan and Mohan...Are so much creepy

They can use this show to know what blind are capable of, instead they are showing how to trouble a kind...This Bloody Mohan

DarshNi scenes are watchable but still I am not that much impressed with Nandini's acting. And now I am loosing interest in the show

Ghumhai1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is turning despicable, I don’t really like Shobit now at all,he is behaving in a utterly disgusting manner with Charmy

Swetyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

The show is turning despicable, I don’t really like Shobit now at all,he is behaving in a utterly disgusting manner with Charmy

Previously Rawal parivar is somewhat nice

Now they also going into irritating mode

If this continues, no saving grace for the serial 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

The show is getting really very boring ... shobhit should properly break up with charmi and should reveal to that he is getting married to gunjan

They are even spoiling Shobhit

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

DarshNi scenes are watchable but still I am not that much impressed with Nandini's acting. And now I am loosing interest in the show

Same...

Ek spark hovo joie actress ma, Nandini ma e missing chhe

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ghumhai1234

Losing interest with the show day by day