ShaKhi OS: Old School Romance!

Posted: 3 years ago

What if Shaurya and Anokhi were schoolmates? Anokhi is 13 while Shaurya is 15  here.

ShaKhi OS: Old School Romance!

Anokhi sighed for umpteenth time to calm down her erratic heartbeats all thanks to a certain dance performance she did with her long time crush, Shaurya, almost an hour ago.

Shaurya, his name was enough to bring a smile on her face. Ever since she had joined this school, her heart had beaten a thousand times more seeing him or interacting with him, each time.

Every memory of his interaction was engraven in her heart. She had never felt anything for anyone, the way she felt for him even when he was two years older to her and was school's head boy. Her friends Bebo and Kitty were his siblings and her only friends in the school.

Flashback starts

Shaurya emerged in the dining area where the students were supposed to have their lunch. His eyes roamed over the area to scan the people of his desire and once he found them sitting in the corner bench, having their lunch, and laughing. He quickly moved towards them and settled , grabbing a chair from near by.

"Bro, that's intruding! You should not be here! " Bebo rudely said to which Shaurya just rolled his eyes.

"Shutup! I am hungry! My friends ate my food so quickly pass me something to eat! " He said as he was very hungry plus the work load he had as the head boy of school was no less than a torture at times like this!

"Go eat that wall! " Bebo deadpanned which was royally ignored by Shaurya.

"Bebo! " Anokhi said eyeing him to be this rude to her own brother.

"Forget it Anokhi! She will never understand!" Shaurya intervened not wanting them to fight because of him.

Anokhi then controlling her blush forwarded him her lunch which had pasta in it.

He happily took it from her and muttered a small thankyou.

"Anokhi, you gave him your lunch? I can't believe this! " Kitty huffed in shock.

"Hello, she didn't gave me! I mean i will have a few bites and then i will have to go again! " Shaurya said sadly as the work was still pending.

"Yes, of course! Afterall you are the headboy of our school! " Kitty teased him.

Shaurya hummed, not knowing what else to say and stood up after having one last bite of the delicious pasta.

"Your mom makes amazing food! " Shaurya said.

"Boo! Wrong answer bro! She herself made it! " Bebo informed making both Shaurya and Anokhi a bit embarrassed.

"Oh umm that was awesome! Next time if you cook! Do take out a seperate lunch for me or else i will eat yours! " And with that he left having no idea that how happy his small statement made her.

Flashback ends

Flashback starts

Shaurya came in the auditorium area where the dance practice for the sports function was going on and quickly took a bottle.

"Whose bottle is this? " Shaurya asked showing up a blue coloured bottle.

"Mine! " Anokhi chirped.

"I am taking this! Will give it back in the lunch with filled water, don't worry! " He said and turned to walk away

"One more thing, Shagun? " He said turning towards them again.

"Yes Shaurya! " Shagun sweetly said making Shaurya wanting to throw up in disgust but maintained a poker face.

"Shift Anokhi to centre as she dance more amazing than you!" He ordered as he found Anokhi in the corner while Shagun, who danced like a hooligan, in centre.

"But Shaurya! " Shagun tried to counter which he immediately cut in between.

"Head boy's word is the last word Shagun! Do it now! " He dead panned to which Shagun nodded and shifted her place with Anokhi.

And then after making sure that Anokhi was in centre, Shaurya left.

Flashback ends

Flashback starts

Shaurya looked bored as he entered the dance auditorium where a bunch of boys and girls from several sections were already present.

"Since Shaurya is here now let's decide the couples for the dance in annual day function! " Shagun said making Shaurya roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Hmm! Why can't our teachers assign partners? " Shaurya asked, annoyed.

"Because of the clashes students get into while doing this stuff! " Avyaansh, one of Shaurya's friend chirped in.

"Hmm! Is Anokhi here? " Shaurya asked as he couldn't spot his favorite pair of eyes in the bunch of students, despite his good height.

"Umm yeah i am here! " Anokhi softly said as she stood up from the audience's seat and walked towards the stage.

"Good! Do you have any problem in dancing with me?" He asked once she stood closer to him.

"But head boy dances with the head girl!" She explained to which he shook his head.

"There is no certain rule! So will you dance with me? " Shaurya asked yet again making a few girls jealous of Anokhi while Shaurya's friends just smirked.

"Umm ok! I will! " She said quitely.

"Ok that's final, Anokhi will be my partner! Choose yours, guys! " Shaurya announced looking at the boys.

"Woah bro! Too good huh! " Rahul, one of the boys of other section said to which Shaurya glared at him.

"But Shaurya I am the head girl! You should dance with me! " Shagun said in a bit upset tone making Shaurya cringe at her.

"Stop being clingy Shagun! You being head girl is none of my concern and i know how you won this tag so stop it! I will only dance with Anokhi! So choose anyone else! " Shaurya said holding Anokhi's hand and walked away from the other people.

Flashback ends

Anokhi sighed remembering the events of these past few weeks when her heart beat went wild again on spotting him in front of her.

"Here you are! And i was searching for you in the whole school! " Shaurya informed eying her and she immediately stood up in respect.

"Why? Do you have some work from me?" She asked not knowing why was she called for.

"Do you think that i come to you only for work? " He asked looking straight towards the empty ground.

"Umm no but you are head boy so i thought.. " She started but her words got cut short in between by her.

"I am not here as the head boy! I am here as Shaurya, Anokhi! " He said in a soft tone making her look at him in surprise.

"Huh? I didn't get it? " She voiced out her thoughts.

"Of course you won't! " He whispered still looking straight towards the ground.

"Huh? " She merely whispered not at all knwing what he was saying

"Nothing! Let's just sit! I wanted to talk with you! " He said as he sat on the swing and pulled her to sit beside him as well.

"You know there are a lot of boys in my class , infact in the other sections too who want to date you and hearing them say such things about you boils my anger to no end, Anokhi. I feel extremely jealous! Because i want you all for myself! I don't want to share you with anyone else! Uhh.. All i want to say is I like you Anokhi! Will you make me your boyfriend? " He met her eyes towards the end of his speech to see her shocked.

"Shaurya, i have liked you since so long and you saying all this is just so overwhelming! I will definitely be your girlfriend! " She chirped happily making him grin with happiness.

"Good to know that you like me as well!" He said with a boyish grin plastered on his face.

They then heard the bell rang making them sigh in annoyance.

"Time to go for the class! " She told him while standing up.

"Yes! Come i will drop you! " He said standing up and forwarded his hand to which she happily gave her's.

He then pulled her hand towards his lips and lightly kissed the top of her hand making her blush before walking her towards her class.

"Mam, she was with me! I needed her help in some work! " Shaurya informed the teacher so that his girlfriend doesn't get scolded for coming late in the class.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Could imagine a teenage version of Shaurya & Anokhi & omg, this was so cute 

I like how you added Shagun as an annoying character to Shaurya 😆 Him asking Anokhi to be his girlfriend was so adorable 💜

Schoolmates soo cute

Really loved it👏

Please do write more 💛

Bht vdiya ji..

Plz do write more..

Originally posted by Coffee_Chips

Could imagine a teenage version of Shaurya & Anokhi & omg, this was so cute 

I like how you added Shagun as an annoying character to Shaurya 😆 Him asking Anokhi to be his girlfriend was so adorable 💜

Thankyou so much ❤❤❤❤

Glad you enjoyed it as much i enjoyed writing on them❤😋🙌🏻

I am glad that you could imagine it, as a writer it's a bigg complement ❤😋

Originally posted by Sakshi_04

Schoolmates soo cute

Really loved it👏

Please do write more 💛

Thankypu so much❤❤❤❤

Yes, of course i will write more on them❤😋🙌🏻

Originally posted by Ubhi

Bht vdiya ji..

Plz do write more..

Thankyou so much jasleen!! ❤❤❤❤

Will surely write more stuff😋🙌🏻

Its so cute❤️

Shaurya shoving off Shaugun was best🤣

Last part was adorable

Originally posted by Ariyatogether

Its so cute❤️

Shaurya shoving off Shaugun was best🤣

Last part was adorable

Thankyou so much❤❤❤❤

Ever since shagun came again, i ain't liking her at all so this happened 😂

Glad you liked🙌🏻😋

Awww, makes me wanna go back to high school!!!

Such a cute os ♥️