Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat fans ka ek hi kaam,Sairat ko kardo positivity ke naam

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay, I'll be honest ,yeh post mein bechari ,hamari pyaari ,positivity ki dulaari,Siya ko dedicate karti hu. Hamesha akeli karti rehti hai be positive campaign, toh socha aaj mein bhi saath du thoda sa.šŸ˜†

See, we all are in a bit stress now, I agree, to be honest I was,but I am a bit mad girl, toh sab bhoolke aage badh gayi subah subah.šŸ¤£

See, the fact will remain fact, that whatever anyone does, onscreen, off screen,behind the screen, upar the screen, neeche the screen, but Sairat will be  ,is ,and always a hit. And we all came together for Sairat.  

And as I said earlier, acchi cheeze mehengi hogayi hai babu bhaiya, quality products aasani se nahi milte hai duniya mein,and Sairat is one of those precious products,which we all love and cherish(including Neil and Ayesha),and acchai ka maarg hamesha kaaton se bhara hua hota hai, toh inse bachte bachte aage badhte raho, khushiyon ko bikharte raho. 

I would want to request everyone that if you want to quit ,than the foremost reason to quit Sairat should only be Sairat,i.e, if the story is boring or story ends(again as i said, 5 to 6 years later that is),not unwanted issues which only deserve ignorance.šŸ¤—

So,khush raho,positive raho,saari duniya Sairat chahti hai,aur saari duniya Sairat ko ek hi rakhegi ,don't worry.

Humein kisike pyaar mein andhe hone chahiye, aandhi nahišŸ¤£

Toh ,raat gayi,baat gayi,aage badho,aage badhaao Sairat ko.ā¤

P.S.: Pls sab log chinta karna band kardo,warna skin kharaab hojayegišŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

main toh kabse keh rahi hoon 

popcorn ka tub pakdo sabke sab aur sata bigg boss enjoy karo!!! 

offscreen bhi entertainment mil raha hai aaj kal!! 

saste naashe hai yeh sabh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chill na 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Svt611

main toh kabse keh rahi hoon 

popcorn ka tub pakdo sabke sab aur sata bigg boss enjoy karo!!! 

offscreen bhi entertainment mil raha hai aaj kal!! 

saste naashe hai yeh sabh šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Chill na 

Covid times meri jaan, sabko sasta hi interesting lagta haišŸ¤£

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys, thanx for the most required positivity herešŸ¤— this is the reason I love this forum so muchšŸ¤— other SM fans should really visit here once for their peace of mindšŸ˜†šŸ˜³

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Blackwind

Hey guys, thanx for the most required positivity herešŸ¤— this is the reason I love this forum so muchšŸ¤— other SM fans should really visit here once for their peace of mindšŸ˜†šŸ˜³

@bold

Na behen na, last week isipe discussion chalu tha, bada itra rahe the hum sab log,dekho kya hua, nazar lagne der nahi lagti yaha paršŸ¤£

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

We shouldnā€™t and can not let anyone ruin our connection with Sairat, no matter how much anyone tries to steal the limelight, seek attention and justify their character, Sai is and will always be the lead and Sairat is and will always be endgame. And as for offscreen, by talking about it we are giving wannabes what they want, she wants to be talked about and she is being talked about, let them do whatever the hell they want, we just need to become oblivious to her tactics. And letā€™s enjoy our life and Sairatā€™s life, canā€™t let anyone ruin our thrill, we have full right to love Sairat and do Didiā€™s ā€œbeizzatiā€ and weā€™ll continue to do so and ignore the actorā€™s personally šŸ‘ 

#SairatrocksšŸ˜‚

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And whenever you feel negative, just visit the 18+ thread to get param sukh and imagine Virat getting ... sukh ā˜ŗļøšŸ˜‰

FUITV thumbnail

Absolutely, quit only if you lose the connect with sairat or the show, not because of offscreen stuff. 

that is giving more power to things that isnā€™t worth our time

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

Absolutely, quit only if you lose the connect with sairat or the show, not because of offscreen stuff. 

that is giving more power to things that isnā€™t worth our time

Connect toh Sairat se hi hain, and ussi se rahega. 

Jab tak hain Sairat, hum yahin ghum ke mele mein ghum hain.

I was about to give up, but that Holi promo i tell you came out of the blue. 

Guys its because all your positivity, otherwise what is happening since past 2 days was very irritating. 

Ignorance is a bliss, and anything for Sairat and you guys. šŸ˜‰

Siya madam kal ka intezar rahega, aur pure hafte ka. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Okay, I'll be honest ,yeh post mein bechari ,hamari pyaari ,positivity ki dulaari,Siya ko dedicate karti hu. Hamesha akeli karti rehti hai be positive campaign, toh socha aaj mein bhi saath du thoda sa.šŸ˜†

See, we all are in a bit stress now, I agree, to be honest I was,but I am a bit mad girl, toh sab bhoolke aage badh gayi subah subah.šŸ¤£

See, the fact will remain fact, that whatever anyone does, onscreen, off screen,behind the screen, upar the screen, neeche the screen, but Sairat will be  ,is ,and always a hit. And we all came together for Sairat.  

And as I said earlier, acchi cheeze mehengi hogayi hai babu bhaiya, quality products aasani se nahi milte hai duniya mein,and Sairat is one of those precious products,which we all love and cherish(including Neil and Ayesha),and acchai ka maarg hamesha kaaton se bhara hua hota hai, toh inse bachte bachte aage badhte raho, khushiyon ko bikharte raho. 

I would want to request everyone that if you want to quit ,than the foremost reason to quit Sairat should only be Sairat,i.e, if the story is boring or story ends(again as i said, 5 to 6 years later that is),not unwanted issues which only deserve ignorance.šŸ¤—

So,khush raho,positive raho,saari duniya Sairat chahti hai,aur saari duniya Sairat ko ek hi rakhegi ,don't worry.

Humein kisike pyaar mein andhe hone chahiye, aandhi nahišŸ¤£

Toh ,raat gayi,baat gayi,aage badho,aage badhaao Sairat ko.ā¤

P.S.: Pls sab log chinta karna band kardo,warna skin kharaab hojayegišŸ¤£

Ye hui na baat

Khushiyan felao aur khush raho

Sabki opinion ki respect karo aur vyarth chinta mat palo

šŸ¤—šŸ¤—