Ishk Par Zor Nahin

If they had eliminated the discussion on the roles of a woman....

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

They wouldn't have needed maha-epi for an whole hour. Could have wrapped up every thing in 30 mins.

Sarla auntie is super annoying but at least when she speaks her views she entertains. She is like a lot of aunties I have met who will jump in to lecture at every given opportunity. But when Ahaan tows the same line, I want to throw something at the tv. smiley35

On the postive note, it was the best episode in the whole week. Apne overbearing bhai ki chatr-chaya mein sonu thodi dumb hi gayi hai but it's ok.

Actress playing Ishqi is also improving.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly there was nothing special in the 1hr special episode ๐Ÿ˜’

Yes Ahaan did helped out Ishqi but that was it.. Yes if someone reach late in their own engagement without informing anyone he/she will have to listen specially if the person is "she" .. 

And Sarla Aunties do exists.. I've seen one too among my relatives ๐Ÿ™„ All they want is people should pay them utmost attention, praise them n consider their opinion above all.. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Honestly there was nothing special in the 1hr special episode ๐Ÿ˜’

Yes Ahaan did helped out Ishqi but that was it.. Yes if someone reach late in their own engagement without informing anyone he/she will have to listen specially if the person is "she" .. 

And Sarla Aunties do exists.. I've seen one too among my relatives ๐Ÿ™„ All they want is people should pay them utmost attention, praise them n consider their opinion above all.. 

they have spent the whole week discussing a womanโ€™s role between Kartik and the rest. Too much!!! 

bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The best thing is when Kartik give it back to Sarla aunty in his own sarcastic way and Sarla aunty does not understand that she was being insulted๐Ÿคฃ

I too feel super annoyed when Ahaan starts his version of 'perfect mahila' puran matlab vahi ghise piti lines hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜ต

Actually I liked the fact that despite hearing all the crap Ishqi kept quiet that day knowing that it was her mistake to reach late , her speaking would have just backfired if she had done.

Suman aunty didn't say anything before Sarla aunty and all but didn't get effected at all and I think she was also irritated man hi man mein ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by bubblesort - 3 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I liked that bit where Suman took Ishqi and Mayank aside in the end and had a proper discussion. She asked questions, understood the matter and was in support of Ishqi. Her reason for worry was also understandable; that they are not in their house but in somebody else's house where another wedding is at stake and so any mistake from their side can be detrimental. She is being really nice and understanding; it's sad that Mayank is the way he is.