Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Prithvi is anxious to get the wedding over with but our doctor is there to cause trouble.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting part Priya 

Just loved it 😍💓

I really feel irritated as Prithvi & Sanyogita days were completely destroyed by Anubhav & Raunak  ... I really feel that They both shouldn't be spared 😡 

Anubhav logical senses must have taken a leave otherwise he wouldn't have thought of doing what he did thankfully both didn't recognized him as they can't think that Anubhav will be an obsessed creep

I loved how friends we're trying to cheer them up in this mess & gave them a reason to smile once again with strength & hope 😊 specially Arjun & Raaghav

Games giggle & pulling each other legs was beautiful & necessary in this tension as killer is on the loose to grab the next pray Dr Shalini 😔 

Dharam was called as a plan & was tricked in a case & I feel Raunak is going to do the same thing which he faced or even something worst

Dr. Shalini death came as a shock to everyone & now it's confirmed that this case is going to be tricky SANYOGITA was in a bad condition but Prithvi held her on time but couldn't console her for her loss 😔 as words were not enough

So finally Dharam is under arrest now so let's see what friends will do to protect him from this new problem 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🔜🤗

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it Priya dear 

Awesome & beautiful part 😍💓

I really loved Priyanka entry after the entire mess it was strength to Sanyogita who was extremely terrified with the entire ficaso 😱

PRITHVI too treated them respectfully they were only one relatives present from Sanyogita side 🙂 

People can only badmouth without thinking that what they must be going through ... Waise bhi mujhe pata hai ge shadi Aasaani se hogi nahi 🤔

So Anubhav & RAUNAK have joined hands ✋🖐👋 in the deadly crime of revenge & it was Anubhav who took him out of jail on bail 

I really thought that Anubhav would be an obsessed person & he won't leave this easily so he used RAUNAK as his ammunition to destroy Prithvi 

So plan is set & Prithvi is intelligent that he didn't leave Sanyogita as they have danger lurking around 

Let's see what happens next

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🙏💕

Thank you so much Goldiejii 🤗❤️🥰🥰❤️...

Sanyo is now happy seeing Priyanka after a decade and Prithvi even treated them respectively as it was his nature ❤️❤️

Well said people can badmouth not everyone but in society, these sort of narrow-minded people are still living to gossip without caring about the feelings of others 😑😑😑

Anubhav now using Raunak for his devil game-planning yes right he is now obsessed but he will soon realise what crime he did but let's see what his Karma give him rewards 😔😔

Yes Anubhav now desperate to Damage Prithvi nd Raunak become blind on the verge of revenge 😰😔😔

Prithvi had already understood Raunak will harm Sanyo that's why he keep his eyes on her 24/7

Originally posted by: coderlady

Why would Rounak hurt Devika? He wanted revenge from Sanyo.

Yes u have already know Rouank is returned to take revenge from those who are involving destroyed him according to him 😶

Originally posted by: coderlady

Prithvi is anxious to get the wedding over with but our doctor is there to cause trouble.

Yes Prithvi is in hurry to sort out the wedding as he had a match so till 3 months will be unable to think about anything except Football ⚽

coderlady thumbnail

Is Prithvi noticing something strange in the waiter?

coderlady thumbnail

Our doctor is sweating just listening to the threats from Prithvi.

coderlady thumbnail

Now Shalini is missing. These guys are out to harm anyone connected with the couple.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang is trying their best to overcome the gloom surrounding the occasion.