I STILL LOVE YOU - until my last breath - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

The girls are bonding over makeup and clothes. Meghna and Sanyo did not waste time getting their friendship back on track.

Prithvi personally selected the dress for Sanyo. So she has to wear it.

The boys are on edge waiting for their girls to show up.

Loved it dear Priya

AWESOME and beautiful part 👏✊👍

I loved how you had poetry the friends leg pulling between girls & the boys both were really awesome 😂 acche se cheda hai subne Prithvi & Sanyogita ko 

I was laughing at Arjun & Raghav but Dharm too wasn't any less & so were Poonam & Meghna 

So all have gathered for the party & ready to enjoy both DHARM & Prithvi are waiting anxiously for their love ❤😘  & kya style mai  entry maari hai dono ne

PRITHVI is now aware of Dharm heart that he loves Meghna but for them things are getting more complicated as Meghna is engaged

That poonam ka chand & biography was really cute & funny 😂 I really enjoyed that part 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

The guys are already match making for Poonam. They need to do something for Megha and Dharam too.

The girls made their spectacular entry, flooring the guys.

Loved this part, light hearted and full of friends things. This bonding of these three girls is really adorable, plus Maya being friendly with these boys is really sweet. I love how Prithvi chose a dress for Sanyogita and how she dressed herself for him. This was really so cute, I like all of theirs dresses too. 

So now Prithvi is aware about dharam's feelings, I am waiting for what these people plan for Meghna and Dharam. Excited for the next part, continue soon ❤️

Posted: 22 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.