Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Anubhav turned out to be a master manipulator and planner. The wedding is taking place and he is there to execute his plan.

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: coderlady

Now we have two people out to do harm. Rounak and the doctor. 

Yes there is now Raunak nd Anubhav together ready to harm the gang 

Even after everything they did, Sanyo has a big enough heart to forgive her relatives.

True Sanyo is has a big heart . She never insults nd reprimand others although how much they are cruel to her that's the specialty of her❤️

Anubhav is obsessed with Sanyo. He doesn't know the definition of love.

Well said Anubhav is obsessed with Sanyo he will soon realised his mistake but let's see what will happen with hus realisation

Anubhav is even using Rounak for his own game plan. Rounak is trapped.

Yes absolutely right Anubhav is now using Raunak for his evil plan even Raunak doesn't have an idea he is trapped

Anubhav is steering Raunak away from Sanyo and towards Prithvi. But he should realize it may not work that way.

Yes , Anubhav is trying to save Sanyo on one side and another hand he pushed Raunak towards Prithvi ..but let's see will be able to succeed in his mission or not 

Anubhav turned out to be a master manipulator and planner. The wedding is taking place and he is there to execute his plan.

Yes Anubhav now become desperate for Sanyo as the wedding day is coming .. it's just Anubhav's flash back Buddy soon you will so many horrible and dangerous events in the nxt chapter

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Again read last few parts in a go... And I thoroughly enjoyed the friends teasing and masti things.!!

Always love this jealousy track, let it be in any story but jealousy is something to feel adorable about in a coupe.!!

This new Sanyogita was something really cute, the way she tried to woo Prithvi with her new avatar, uff...

So finally the wedding rituals started and now a new mystery is there to unfold.

Though this story is remaining with few chapters, still I wish it woukd never end.!!

Continue soon Priya  

Sorry buddy for the late reply 😔😐 too much busy with writing and study As hv already told u to finish the story Khatam hi nahi hot raha hai😥😥.... Soon will start to read urs module all the links are in the PM ...readers at Pratilipi tell me for updates ...here my university exams are coming soon😑😑..

Now thanks a lot ☺️💓☺️...Your reading speed is like a 🚄🚄 🤭🤭... I'm glad you liked the teasing nd Masti of their gang..I thought to give jealousy track before adding the thriller part as it's the last thriller and ending will be soon ..Sanyo's new avatar left Prithvi speechless 😶🔥🔥🙈🤭...

I will too Wish I could continue the story but it's been one year I hv to finish the story unless it'll become boring 😸😸

Thank you once again 🙂😊❣️

Take heart Sanyo. Prithvi was probably imagining you in that dress.

Well said Sanyo should keep patient although Prithvi was looking at the dress only she will.be in his imagination 🤭🤭 but sometimes it's happened

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya dear 

Awesome & beautiful part 😍💓

I really loved Priyanka entry after the entire mess it was strength to Sanyogita who was extremely terrified with the entire ficaso 😱

PRITHVI too treated them respectfully they were only one relatives present from Sanyogita side 🙂 

People can only badmouth without thinking that what they must be going through ... Waise bhi mujhe pata hai ge shadi Aasaani se hogi nahi 🤔

So Anubhav & RAUNAK have joined hands ✋🖐👋 in the deadly crime of revenge & it was Anubhav who took him out of jail on bail 

I really thought that Anubhav would be an obsessed person & he won't leave this easily so he used RAUNAK as his ammunition to destroy Prithvi 

So plan is set & Prithvi is intelligent that he didn't leave Sanyogita as they have danger lurking around 

Let's see what happens next

Thank you for the PM

Continue soon 😌🙏🙏💕