Fan Fictions

I STILL LOVE YOU - until my last breath (✅) - Page 52

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it Priya 

Awesome and beautiful part 😍💓

🤣🤣🤣 poor Dharam I was laughing at his haalaat kya kare bechara 25 hours shopping 😂😂 & Arjun made him more scared to get married too cute

Well part I loved the most was of Raghav & Poonam their date was extremely beautiful 😍💓  he made sure that she enjoys to the fullest in this time 👍

Their talking & confession was important & needed as holding all this will not be good ... We should let it go once it's over & good both are doing so & they love each other dearly 💞😍

LASTLY things happened in Prithvi practice is something grave might be he can be a soft target of all this & I have a strong feeling that it's a plan to harm him intentionally

I loved the mangal sutra scene & when Sanyogita conferences about missing her parents was really emotional but yes his parents are her parents too 😊 & he knows to sooth her pains 

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙏💕🤗

Hey sorry dear once again for the delay in reply as I told you so much busy one-side writing to compete for the story another side study 😰😰...

Now coming to the chapters...

Even I was too laughing so hard 🤣🤣 bechara Dharam 25 hrs shopping but he had no options he has to deal with this trauma after all Megh is now precious part of his life 🤭🤭..

Arjun even warns him not to get married 🤣🤣..

Raghav nd Poonam romantic date and their conversations were my favt too in his chapter 😍😍 they were both really have a good future together ❤️🤠..

Yes correctly said Prithvi can be easily a soft target and whatever you are all guessing are right Dr. Anubhav is behind this but soon you get to know more in the upcoming chpts..

Mangal Sutra scene was too adorable 😍😘💕... Sanyogita's missing to her parents on these special occasions of her life is inevitable ...but Prithvi will be always there to comfort her ❤️❤️

Thank you so much ❤️❤️🥰 Goldiejii...

And one again soo soo sorry 😐😐😐..coz I hv to complete the story ASAP

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Very interesting part Priya

Just loved it 😍💓

I was enjoying the bantering of all the friends pehle  Arjun & Maya & then Prithvi & Sanyogita ... Dono ne jhagda bhi kar liya 😂😂 

But it's true love gives you that temperament & it's at times hard to control your emotions & anger which is justified 👍

Chalo alls well that ends well 👍 jhagda khatam hua & both were calm now but sudden emotional state of Prithvi indicted that he us still struggling with his emotions that he will loose her Sanyogita 😔 

So Mehndi function has started & there is hustle bustle around with guests & friends enjoying the party now ☺ but Sanyogita is in tension for Devika as she hadn't spoken to her 🤨

Well it comes out to be true after police arrival & now DEVIKA ke suicide ka pata chalta hai & all are extremely shocked ... Let's see ye kisne kiya hai

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🙏💕😌🙏

Once again a heartwarming thank you Goldiejii🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️...

Arjun and Maya's fighting was hilarious 🤣🤣 Biwi hai uski toh sehna toh padhega now it's turned for PrithviSanyo both dino se localgunda aur chipkali ki koi jhagre nahi hua 😂😂...

Well said , Sanyo's anger was justified as she loves Prithvi more than anything...so hearing those Letter and girls issues she fry Prithvi on frying Pan 🍳🤣🤣..

But chalo he is too her Ashiq after he knows her more than anyone knows about her ...manahi liya use ...Nd Sanyo melt on his that aandazz

Prithvi is still struggling with his fear if he soon lost her 

Now Devika mystery come out was it a suicidal or murder soon will be revealed in the nxt chpt I think you already know the killer 😉😉

So many thrillers and suspense 😨😨 are coming in the upcoming chpts

Sorry dear missed the middle part 😍💓

But it was adorable & wonderful ✨😍😘😘😘

I happy seeing our sweet Sanyogita in bold & naughty avtaar who is ready to give back Prithvi the same teasing medicine which he was using 😂😂 

But Prithvi too caught Sanyogita & I loved their frazzled reactions one by one 😝 but it was really fun to read 

Loo aagaya romance main break 😂 dost kabab main haddi he hote hai really 😋😜

Keep writing 📝✍️

It's alright I didn't mind 😂😂... Although always waiting for your comments but can't understand ...😘😘

Thank you so much 🥰🥰❤️ Buddy...

Sanyo now coming in her bold and naughty avatar 🔥🔥😍... seeing her Prithvi's reaction 🤩🤩🙈🙈...She tried so well to tease him the way did even in the mall 

But Prithvi caught her plan obviously he knew her sweet and shy Nature ...but I even enjoy a lot writing their dealings reactions more she plot for him he moved away through the edges of her questions 😂😂...

But chalo Kabab mein Haddi aa hi gayeii ..Arjun's called Captain sahab ka mood kharab kardiya😂😂🤭

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Now we have two people out to do harm. Rounak and the doctor. 

coderlady thumbnail

Even after everything they did, Sanyo has a big enough heart to forgive her relatives.

coderlady thumbnail

Anubhav is obsessed with Sanyo. He doesn't know the definition of love.

coderlady thumbnail

Anubhav is even using Rounak for his own game plan. Rounak is trapped.

coderlady thumbnail

Anubhav is steering Raunak away from Sanyo and towards Prithvi. But he should realize it may not work that way.

coderlady thumbnail

Rounak is blind with revenge and doesn't even realize how Anubhav is setting him up.