•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Question for a technical person having knowledge about music.

Did Arunita sing the song in lower scale?

I didn't find it comparable to Kavita Ji's version. I think her throw is impeccable. 

Can someone elaborate I would love to read that?

I think it was a semitone or tone lower, haven't checked it on my keyboard.

A singer will chose their own vocal range and if you've noticed the decades, even the 90s high-pitched singers did not have the same range as Lata M and Asha B. 

But Hariharan sings higher than Kavita K also...but Arunita does not have the same range as Kavita, hence the key change.

Personally I felt Arunita's version was different and I prefer that than sounding like a clone of another singer.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

I think it was a semitone or tone lower, haven't checked it on my keyboard.

A singer will chose their own vocal range and if you've noticed the decades, even the 90s high-pitched singers did not have the same range as Lata M and Asha B. 

But Hariharan sings higher than Kavita K also...but Arunita does not have the same range as Kavita, hence the key change.

Personally I felt Arunita's version was different and I prefer that than sounding like a clone of another singer.

Tu hi re is one of my fav so idk what but I found her perf very off personally.

Tu hi is one of my fav song and hariharan's voice and every single song is my fav. 

No one can do half as good as hariharan in his songs.

Arunita still did well but obviously nowhere near hariharan. I liked her kehna hi Kya better