Imlie

Social Distancing shooting on Imlie set

aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-imlies-arham-abbasi-on-the-new-work-pattern-followed-on-the-set-7-am-7pm-shift-is-being-followed-group-scenes-have-been-reduced/amp_articleshow/82006172.cms

Looks like the cast and crew have to make adjustments due to the lockdown and restrictions.  I am greatful for the whole unit for working hard to give us such content.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Totally.  They work long hours and now they have to do many adjustments to keep show going.  Hats off to entire team of Imlie.  Stay safe and god bless them.

Edited by luvdesitelly - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It's ok this too shall pass. Being careful is more important right now and am glad they are taking precautions so the shoot can go on.. *touchwood*  stay safe 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

God bless them for working under trying circumstances 👏

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am from Mumbai, cases are increasing like some bullet train.. Either Gul khan shifts her team to some other state or incur losses.  The city is heading for a complete lock down.  Hoards of immigrants are again going back to their native places. Maharashtra is facing a huge shortage of vaccines. 

So many from the film fraternity are positive for Covid.  Most of them are not using masks, everyone is in close contact with each other. 

All itv shows are sailing in the same boat.  These guys should have made vaccines mandatory.  Sab export kiya aur abhi yahaan kuch nahi hai. 

Edited by Salutethearmy - 3 years ago
aparnak thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I am from Mumbai, cases are increasing like some bullet train.. Either Gul khan shifts her team to some other state or incur losses.  The city is heading for a complete lock down.  Hoards of immigrants are again going back to their native places. Maharashtra is facing a huge shortage of vaccines. 

So many from the film fraternity are positive for Covid.  Most of them are not using masks, everyone is in close contact with each other. 

All itv shows are sailing in the same boat.  These guys should have made vaccines mandatory.  Sab export kiya aur abhi yahaan kuch nahi hai. 

Ya scary situation.  I see most actors in show anupama have tested positive.  The lead actors are acting via phone calls!  When will this pandamic end.

You stay safe in mumbai.  

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: aparnak

Ya scary situation.  I see most actors in show anupama have tested positive.  The lead actors are acting via phone calls!  When will this pandamic end.

You stay safe in mumbai.  

Yes it's very serious and dangerous situation out there.  Be extra cautious guys.

Edited by luvdesitelly - 3 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

True 😭

Aaj CM will take decision on complete lockdown😒 either for 15 days or till April end and it is going mostly to get effective from 12th April evening😭 i.e Monday 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope they have enough bank episodes to last for a few days or hopefully they can still continue to shoot with social distancing rules. Hope everyone stays safe!

aparnak thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FlowerHater

True 😭

Aaj CM will take decision on complete lockdown😒 either for 15 days or till April end and it is going mostly to get effective from 12th April evening😭 i.e Monday 

Would complete lockdown shutdown shooting?