10 & 11 April Episode Discussion

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Discuss away...

P.S. I might not be active much for the next few weeks as I have exams coming up. If a topic is not created to discuss weekend episodes, please feel free to open one.

I’m SO happy for Gujarat Rockers and Bengal Tigers for winning their league matches. SO HAPPY omg finally both my teams getting their dues. 

The Wajid Special - I thought it was a really nice tribute to him. I honestly was surprised that they had composed for Sonu Nigam’s Deewana. I think the best performance was Shaan and Akriti and Purva-Irrfan’s Deewana.

Yet to watch 😛 I take a whole week to watch the episodes 😆

The Mumbai vs Punjab and Rahman episode was so much better than the Indian idol episode, he seemed to enjoy himself here more

standouts for me were Rupali, Mika, Asees and Shehnaaz and Shilpa-Asees’s face off. Team Punjab won this for me

That end performance of Shilpa and Asees was so beautiful! I was waiting for some female captains to perform and I legit want a studio recording of these two, their voices sounded so beautiful together! Probably my fave face off along with Rachit-Mismi and Javed-KAilash 

Originally posted by Tani91

The Mumbai vs Punjab and Rahman episode was so much better than the Indian idol episode, he seemed to enjoy himself here more

Lol, IPML is so much better than Indian Idol... How I wish it would get the deserving TRPs. But I guess the common public only likes drama and OTT nonsense over pure, professional singing.