Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Riansh os - Jealousy

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So, this is for the jealous Vansh request.This has some mentions of Vihaan as well. I wanted to show just jealousy but my mind took it somewhere else πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Vansh was pissed off, he was literally trying to flirt with her and she is looking at her phone and smiling. Tired from being ignored he took her phone away and locked it in his cupboard. 

R- Vansh kya kar rahe ho, give my phone back. 

V- Riddhima i am trying to talk you, i was literally flirting with you and you were ignoring me. 

R- Well it is kinda your fault don't think Vihaan πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‘

V- Aare Dollar biwi don't be angry na, i said i am sorry. He leans down to kiss her but she moves her face away. He still kisses her cheeks, and slowly goes down, she is feeling wobbly if not for his strong grip on her waist then she would have fallen down. 

I- Riddhima..oops sorry. 

V- Ishani what are you doing here?

I- Bhai, some guy called Abir is here. He was asking for Riddhima. 

R(smiling)- He is here. She literally pushes, Vansh and run downstairs. 

A- Aare toofan mail, aaram se otherwise you will( almost falls)- fall down.😏😏

A- I told you so. (Riddhima hitting him)- What the hell, women. 

R- I am not talking to you, you said you will call me when you come back. I had to find from Sejal that you are back. 

Vansh was burning with jealousy, why was she smiling and why was she in another man's arm. He cleared his throat loudly to gain her attention. 

R- Here you go Vansh, drink water your throat is dry i guess.

A- Jaan, don't be angry na, i even brought you your favorite chocolates. And your favorite cinnamon rolls. 

R- Fine, i will forgive you only if you spend the rest of the day with me and Sejal. 

A- Sure, call her and ask her to meet us at the mall, shopping and movies. What say?

R- Yep, sure just wait let me get changed. 

A- Don't forget to red colour you look hot in that. 

Vansh was glaring Abir the whole time, why was he calling his wife sexy, only he has the right to call her sexy.

V- We haven't been introduced, I am Vansh Raisinghania,  Riddhima's husband. (Forwarding his hand)

A- Ah, so you are the khadus, jaalad person.

V- What😑😈

A- it is the nickname she has given you.

R- I am ready, she had worn a red lace knee length dress, open hair and minimal makeup and heels. Man, her legs Vansh thought. 

Chalo let's go, Sejal will be waiting. 

A- You coming Vansh. 

R- No, Abir he is a very busy person he doesn't have time for childish things. Besides he will get bored in the mall.

Vansh was slightly hurt that Riddhima didn't want to spend time with her but he knows she is still angry with her. He cannot believe the great VR is following his wife around sneakily, he just cannot think of her spending time with other person.

The trio had met, and gone to watch movie, they were hungry now so they were sitting in the food court,when Abir saw Vansh 

A- Aare Mr. Vansh you here?

V- I, had a meeting with a client he just left.

Sejal went to washroom and Abir went to order food.

R- You were following me around? Right?

V- ...

R- And here i thought you changed.

A- Here you go Riddhima, Aloo tikki. For you.

R- Thanks.😁

V- I thought you liked Chinese. 

R- Well likes change. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

They having lunch in awkward silence when Sejal started to laugh saying it is the most she has seen Abir being quiet, and how he likes to gossip the most, this led to all of them talking, Vansh cannot believe that he actually enjoyed with them.

S- Riddhima get ready by 7pm okay.

R- Why?

A- Well i have just brought tickets to your favorite club. 

R- No way, eeeee( hugging him) thank you you are the best.

In the evening Riddhima was wearing an off shoulder dress and looking sexy and hot. Vansh came into the room, and with the way she was looking he didn't want her to go anywhere 

V- Not,bad Dollar biwi, you looking ek dum kadak.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. But you are not going dressed like that. 

R- Vansh it is a club, not a mandir. And besides you will always think i do everything wrong. So might as well enjoy it.

Vansh had enough he is not letting her go away from him. Well if she can entice him, so can he. He wore black and white combo jeans and shirt with few of buttons open and had styled his hair.

The trio was enjoying shots, when Riddhima saw Vansh entering the club, man he looked so handsome. The suit hides his body way too much.

V- Hey guys.

A- Hi Vansh,  i hope there is no meeting here.

V- No, just came here to enjoy with wife, he keeps his hand on waist and pulls her closer to him. He kisses her cheeks but lingers there for a minute. 

S- Guys, come lets hit the dance floor. 

They were all dancing with each other, after sometime Vansh and Riddhima were slow dancing. 

V- So, sweetheart you didn't compliment me. 

R- I have nothing to say. 

V- You know, you are getting good at telling lies, but your eyes betray everything. I know how you felt when you saw me. He moves his fingers in between her legs.

If you didn't like how i looked, why are so wet. Were you thinking about me.

R- What do you know anything about feelings. I personally liked Vihaan more, because he would exactly what he thought. Not like you. You say, think, do things completely differently. 

V- But what i feel for you is real Riddhima. And i didn't like you with Abir because I was jealous. 

Abir and Sejal had went back, because Sejal had to be dropped at the hostel, and Abir had work tomorrow. They were at the bar,

V- let's make things interesting. How about Body shots.

R- I will go first. She puts the salt on Vansh's neck, and Vansh has the lime. She licks his neck and bites it to takes the shot and eat the lime out of his mouth.

V- I don't think we can continue this game here. He takes her back to his hotel The Golden Grove. The minute he is inside the room he pushes her to wall kisses her hard. 

His hands are roaming all over her body, he pinches and twists her nipples through the dress. She quickly opens his shirt and he removes her dress and underwear. Still kissing each other they fall on the bed with him on top of her.

He just wants to mark every inch of her body. He goes down on her, licking and slurping up her juices, she gets up and help him get rid of his jeans and underwear. He quickly lines up against her, and moves inside of her , 

V- F^ck, you are so wet, and yet you deny you don't feel anything for me.

R- oh god, faster Vansh please. 

The sexual frustration he had felt for days and the jealousy made him pick up his pace, he pulled out, brought her to her knees,  one hand in her hair pulling her back and one hand on her neck, choking her he thrusted into her, sometimes slowly and sometimes fast

V- (pulling her hair back)- Who do you belong to?

R- You.

V- Say it properly. 

R- I belong to you Vansh.

V- And don't forget that, he comes inside her with a massive shudder, Riddhima to came after a few seconds.They lying in each other's arms, occasionally kissing each other. 

R- You know, i meant what i said. I liked you as Vihaan more.

V- Why?

R- Because good or bad, he shared things with me. I want you to atleast try and share things with me. 

V- I will i promise.Now get some sleep, you still have making up to do.

He will try his best to become a better person but not matter what he will never leave his obsessiveness and possessiveness that he feels for his Riddhima. She is only his, no one else.

PS- Do comment if you like it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb one shot loved it so much.

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail