ShaKhi,ReeHir TS - Reema's Birthday - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Sakshi_04

Hi darshi!! Please update soon ๐Ÿงก

Hey Sakshi..๐Ÿค—

Sorry for not updating story n keep you waiting as I had some real life situations which kept me occupied. so I will definitely write and post it soon.

stay tuned..

Originally posted by GHKPM

Cute...love the pairings...reema & ahir is a good idea indeed...

Hey dear thank you.๐Ÿค—

Since Ahir came on board I always want to ship him with Reema they can be good friends with ShaKhi,,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by AnokhiKaShaurya

This was such a humorous TS. Shaurya be like: main girls hostel mein tapak sakta hu par Ahir nahi. Their banters are always funny.

Thank you dear,,,๐Ÿค—

Shaurya always thinks only he has rights to do anything...๐Ÿ˜†

So are ShaKhi's. And ReeHir going to the bathroom for giving them space was the funniest. It reminded me of the OG scene where Shankho's (Shaurya's) parents leave to the kitchen for giving them space to talk. Must say excellent choice for a place of hiding though. 

ShaKhi are always bantering thats their love..

I wanted to give some space to ShaKhi for heart to heart convo so ReeHir ko bathroom mein bhej diya..๐Ÿ˜† Bahar toh jaa nahi sakte,,๐Ÿคฃ

Shaurya pata nahi aur kitne jhoot bolega Devi. All four of them will become experts in lying by the time Anokhi and Reema graduate. 

Shaurya could write a book on "How to lie to BM without getting caught" ๐Ÿคฃ

Warden ka samajh nahi aya kuch. There are tons of college students who study at night, past midnight even. So just because lights are on, you can't say something is fishy. And if there are two students in the same room, they will obviously talk. 

Warden came when she heard some noises of men,, ( Cz SS shaant nahi reh sakta..๐Ÿคฃ) Not the girls..๐Ÿ˜†

Thats why girls gave excuse that we were watching reference videos for the projects..๐Ÿ˜†

I haven't stayed in hostel but I remember my hostelite friends saying that they are warned for keeping the lights on past 12..๐Ÿ˜†

And end me our ShauHir became friends. โค๏ธ

I wanted them to be best of friends so unki friendship karva di,,.๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you again..โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

I will try to update the next part soon..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by Vridhi

Hii,

I can just see one part of this TS. Have you posted anything yet? 

Hey dear...Thank you ..๐Ÿค—

I have just posted part 1 .I am going to work and post part 2 soon.. 

Stay tuned,,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Hey Sakshi..๐Ÿค—

Sorry for not updating story n keep you waiting as I had some real life situations which kept me occupied. so I will definitely write and post it soon.

stay tuned..

finally you r back๐Ÿคฉ hope you doing fine ๐Ÿค— and now i got reply from you so I'm definitely sure that I will get an amazing update soon!!!โฃ๏ธ

Originally posted by Sakshi_04

finally you r back๐Ÿคฉ hope you doing fine ๐Ÿค— and now i got reply from you so I'm definitely sure that I will get an amazing update soon!!!โฃ๏ธ

Thank you dear and sorry for keep you waiting...โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Yeah a lot has happened in last month as soon as I have started working on ideas but I will be back with the update soon.. I will start write as soon as I will finish my pending work..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I hope it turns out good and you like it..

Hey dear...Thank you ..๐Ÿค—

I have just posted part 1 .I am going to work and post part 2 soon.. 

Stay tuned,,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hey! 

Thank you for the response, I have added this TS to my watchlist and I'm eager to read the further parts.

Thanks. 

Hey guys I have a question

Should I work on part 2 of this TS or Turn into an OS??

Honestly saying I haven't written a single word except for a brief idea,,,

Hey guys I have a question

Should I work on part 2 of this TS or Turn into an OS??

Honestly saying I haven't written a single word except for a brief idea,,,

Tagging few more..