res!!! 

OMG I'm so glad to see this dropped!! 

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Sakshi_04

Aww it was soo cute

Thank you dear 😳🤗

Shakhi as always pyaare se Tom and Jerry😆 inke baare mein kya hi kehna😍😍

ShaKhi tom n jerry the and humesha rahenge. ❤️😆

But ReeHir god they are good to yr mtlab episode mein inko dekhne ke baad yaha dekha and i was like please aisa kuch ho jae toh bahut aacha hoga!!!🤭🤭🤭🤭

Episode mein toh they gave it now naah humaara ReeHir khayaali pulav toh kabse pak raha tha 😆 I wish show mein aisa kuch ho. But naa mile toh humaare #KPs mein hi sahi..😆

Bichare hamare shaurya ki thodi jealously bhi kam ho jaegi🤣

Yeah Shaurya babua ki jealousy ke toh kya kehne. 😆 Jalkukda hai ek number ka.🤣

Waise iska burst🤣

He basically burst in front of Anokhi only. 😆

I really loved it please please update soon 🧡 can't wait to know more!!!

Yeah I will update as soon as possible I am working on it.🤗❤️

I would not make you wait more but this week I would be little busy so possibly next weekend.😁

Originally posted by ..RiMi..

Darshi 🤗❤️

Rimi 🤗❤️

Sorry for the delay 🤪 actually i am a kachhua speed reader 🤣 and I really wanted to read this properly ❤️

Dw I myself is a kachhua chhaap writer 😆works real slow mo 😆 

It was so entertaining and paisa vasool part i can't tell you 😎 The best part is that you have a great sense of punch in your dialogues. I was so engrossed that i forgot i wasn't watching an actual episode 🤣 

Aww thank you dear 😳🤗 I am so glad that you liked it. I don’t write stuff if I don’t feel connection to it.

I can't really point out every dialogue but like how Ahir told Shaurya ko go back otherwise his family will call him to search for Shaurya... such dialogues are really cherry on the cake ❤️

Hahaha that dialogue n the whole #ShauHir scene was a last minute addition when I read the episode update with ACP helping professor out. 😆 I am so happy that somehow this story has made a connect.( I was skeptical earlier😆 )

Coming to the story...

I loved Reema and Anokhi's bonding  reminds me of my college and hostel days 🤣 they are so cute and understanding. BFF goals 😎❤️ 

Reema and Anokhi are always friendship goals true BFFs. I do remember my college days and they are mixture of some of my friends. Now I am in touch with very few.

Shaurya being Jealous... expected 🤣 

He is an official Jalkukda 😆

Ahir being an inexperienced boyfriend 🤪 so cute ❤️ 

Kya kare abhi ACP ka bhi toh first time hai..😆

I am totally loving ReeHir ship. 

Aww I am so glad that finally this ship sailed atleast in our #KPs😆

But...

But...

But...

NOT MORE THAN ShauHir 🤣🤣 I mean, both these guys went to meet their lady loves in a hoodie 🤣🤣 THAT WAS HILARIOUS darshi 🤣 I can't imagine if something like this i get to see in the show, how will I stop laughing 🤣 

#ShauHir is the ultimate goal. 😆 Reema’s birthday is just a bahaana actually mujhe tha shauhir ko milaana🤣

I imagined them like that while sneaking in girl’s hostel. Ahir is happy seeing Professor but Professor sahab is not so happy seeing ACP 🤣 its like do chor ek saath. First they greet each other. But for Shaurya ACP’s presence is like biriyani mein elaichi🤣 

I am still thinking how they might have looked when they saw each other 🤣

Just imagine two cute men caught each other stealing wearing hoodie 🤣

Yaar ShaKhi aur ReeHir Chhodo...I am shipping ShauHir in your OS too 😕 what is wrong with me? 😭

Sach mein ShaKhi and ReeHir se zyaada maza mujhe #ShauHir scenes likhne mein aaya. Nothing is wrong with you dono hai hi itne pyaare cute se😆

Shaurya be like- inka chal raha hai???? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

That dialogue..🤣 I wanted to make it look funny like Shaurya ka popat ho gaya 🤣

I loved Ahir sweetie pie and Reema as gf bf, talking their heart out while Shakhi were bickering in the background 🤣🤣 I love it  

Ahir is one cutie pie. Abhi they are gf bf toh unka scene toh banta hai naah.. 😆 ShaKhi toh puri life aise hi bickering karte rahenge 😆

So Shaurya confessed? 😲 Awwwwww 

Yeh toh karna hi tha andar itna love ka lava bhara tha volcano toh phatna hi tha..🤣

And he told Anokhi she doesn't have to reply immediately.... huh!!!! So cute ☺️

Yeah cz Anokhi bechari shock mode mein chali gayi so banda kya karta😆

Lol! WARDEN AA GAYI🤪🤣 Bathroom me chhupna pada Director aur ACP ko 🤣 Kar de mushkil jeena.. Ishq Kameena 🤣🤪

🤣This Warden scene was also a last minute inclusion. Ishq ho raha ho and khalal naa pade aisa ho sakta hai kya🤣

You are right ishq kameena..🤣

It was so so so so damn cute when Shaurya requested Anokhi ko pick up his calls... haayee.... cutie pie ☺️❤️ 

Abhi koi haseena jab ruth jaati hai toh calls nahi uthaati.. 🤣 so usko manaa lene ke baad yaad karvaana bhi toh zaroori hai ki ab call karu toh utha lena.🤣 Warna phir se khidki kud ke aana padega 🤣

Awwww end me ShauHir ☺️ so they are friends 😈 (I'm still shipping them only) 

I want ShauHir to make amends and start afresh.❤️

It was amazing and very entertaining Darshi... 

aww 🥰 thank you so much. Reading your comments I felt so good and happy. ❤️

I'm glad I could be a part of this with my edit ❤️🤗

Without you and your edit this story would definitely look adhura. N now it looks complete. ❤️🤗

Waiting for next part and more ShauHir moments 🤣

ShauHir ke bina story hi adhuri hai so woh bhar bhar ke aayenge dw 😆

thank you again and again for all the appreciation and motivation  🤗❤️

Edited by dusk2dawn - 2 years ago

Originally posted by deepshiii

Darshi, this is such an amazing story

Aww thank you dear 😳🤗

ReeHir were too good and I think yeh Shaurya ne toh Anokhi ko galat samajhne ka theka lia hai😒😂 Galti karo, sorry kehdo. I actually liked where Anokhi asks Ahir ki murder karke sorry kehdo Toh you’re done and dusted? The girl was on fire🤣

ReeHir ka khayaal dil mein kab se aaya tha so socha chalo let me write something on it. 😆

Shaurya and his unending MUs 😆ACP ek baar mein samajh gaya ki professor Anokhi ke room mein kya kar raha hai. But yeh toh uff professor se critic bann gaya 🤣

Anokhi mostly talks sense sahi toh kaha bechari ne itna sab kuch kehne ke baad bhi Shaurya sorry bol ke nikal gaya. Pehle toh pillar ko bhi Sorry bol diya but Anokhi ko bolne ke time muh mein moong bhar liye.🤣

Ladki ka gussa hona jaayaz hai. 🤣Galatfahemi ki koi davaayi nahi hoti.

The confession was cute  

Shaurya baba and his miss bhalla is cute so uska confession bhi cute sa..😆

ShauHir are friends finallyI enjoyed their tashan😆 After all they’re my fav ship. The sassy ones😎

Yeah I wanted them to be good friends so woh khwaahish maine yahaan puri kar di. #ShauHir tashan and their ship itself is Anokhi ( i mean unique 😆) 

# The sassy ShauHir 😎

Waiting for the next part.

Do update soon🤗❤️

Working on plot development n scenes. Yes definitely will try to update soonish.. ❤️🤗

Thank you Deepshi dear for loving it .❤️🤗

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Yeh res ka unres kab hoga??

Birthday girl with radiant eyes Sakshi pre birthday gift kaisa laga??❤️

Sravu baby I know you are busy.🤗

Rimi the edit put 4 chaand n make this write up looks more beautiful with it.❤️

I want to know an looking forward to all of your reaction n feedbacks.😳

I will read tonight baby🤗

Originally posted by mesravz

I will read tonight baby🤗

Aww thank you baby.. 🤗

Honestly haven’t written a word till now. Just jot down the ideas my mind is so caught up with tons of things. 🤪

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Aww thank you baby.. 🤗

Honestly haven’t written a word till now. Just jot down the ideas my mind is so caught up with tons of things. 🤪

You kept ideas that’s important ❤️

From yesterday was hell busy with helping some family, couldn’t get a hour also

Also tomarrow Telugu new year. So was roaming 

Edited by mesravz - 2 years ago

Originally posted by mesravz

You kept ideas that’s important ❤️

From yesterday was hell busy with helping some family, couldn’t get a hour also

Also tomarrow Telugu new year. So was roaming 

Ya i keep them as I tend to forget things so easily.  I totally understand. Yeah me too busy weekend chores.

Ohh cool. Happy new year in advance. 🤗