Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe Arunita next out? AR Rehman in the promo gave her some advice And critique on the song. Perhaps???

I am just guessing 🤞🏼

Edited by Tambussam12345 - 3 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

Maybe Arunita next out? AR Rehman in the promo gave her some advice And critique on the song. Perhaps???

I am just guessing 🤞🏼

OMG maybe your right

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am just guessing 🤞🏼

I don't think AR Rahman critiqued her. He told she sang it with ease and he liked her second part especially. She sang both her songs nicely. Even in Anandji episode Vishal and Neha both liked Ashish and Arunitha. I am sure she will not be on elimination any soon. She will reach top3 for sure. 

Karkerrna3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I don't think AR Rahman critiqued her. He told she sang it with ease and he liked her second part especially. She sang both her songs nicely. Even in Anandji episode Vishal and Neha both liked Ashish and Arunitha. I am sure she will not be on elimination any soon. She will reach top3 for sure. 

but no standing ovation

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

but no standing ovation

From a 30 second promo guessing there is no standing ovation might be difficult. Wait for the episode. I feel like she cried out of happiness.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am surprised to watch your imagination power!!! 🤓

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am just guessing 🤞🏼

She is one of the highest voted contestant so her elimination at this stage is not possible

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here's Rehman sir's comments

https://youtu.be/9g9eb_FLGco

fierzer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It’s not rocket science, if you look at his YouTube channels video history it’s full of a lot of clickbait material for the sake of increased views.

Arunita and Pawandeep are currently the two most popular contestants amongst viewers, so he uses both of their pictures and names in his videos often.

I mean there’s nothing wrong with it; they’re all friends and by trying to promote his own channel he’s indirectly helping Arunita and Pawandeep also. Those two tend to get a lot of clicks on any platform, so he’s capitalizing on that a bit. Has nothing to do with anything about predictions for eliminations lol