Posted: 3 years ago

I really can't understand Vipul and candyman's conversation. When doctor said that there is a chance that Darsh can see through his eyes then suddenly they changed their perspective towards Nandini. Come on how can someone be so selfish ?

Nandini is perfect for Darsh because she is accepting Darsh as a person not because of his money and property. But now when you realised that he can able to see in future then you are all thinking that he will get better girl than Nandini.

I found its ridiculous.

P.S. it's totally my POV don't want to comment on anyone.

I completely agree with you nandini likes darsh for who he is not for his money or anything else They even finished the ritual in which they accepted nandini and gunjan as their future daughter in laws and now calling off the wedding will not be right

I completely agree! All those talk of seeing a person through the lens of their character and principles is all farce. They are just a toned down version of Mrs Patel. The new vamp knows her family well. She knows the double standard that breeds within them. Especially Vipul and Chetan 🤢. As they say "Who lekar bhi aazmata hai aur dekar bhi aazmata hai". When they will get to know that in reality Darsh will never be able to see they will be more than happy to settle with the gawar village girl Nandini. 👎🏼

Only Rajvi, Darsh, Shobit and maybe Chachi have the ability to judge a true and honest character. 

The actor who plays Gunjan is so OTT, she cant act. I just cant bear her with the angelic Shobit. 

The FL's accent is still annoying me after a month of watching this show, but she is getting bearable by each passing day. 

The makers need to tone down the show and bring in some comic relief and a positive character. With a barrage of villains this show is getting too heavy to watch. 

Originally posted by Rithika35

I completely agree with you nandini likes darsh for who he is not for his money or anything else They even finished the ritual in which they accepted nandini and gunjan as their future daughter in laws and now calling off the wedding will not be right

Just because Darsh is blind so they are agree to do marriage with Nandini otherwise she is gaav ki ldki. What is this ?

Originally posted by chitra_rao

I completely agree! All those talk of seeing a person through the lens of their character and principles is all farce. They are just a toned down version of Mrs Patel. The new vamp knows her family well. She knows the double standard that breeds within them. Especially Vipul and Chetan 🤢. As they say "Who lekar bhi aazmata hai aur dekar bhi aazmata hai". When they will get to know that in reality Darsh will never be able to see they will be more than happy to settle with the gawar village girl Nandini. 👎🏼

Only Rajvi, Darsh, Shobit and maybe Chachi have the ability to judge a true and honest character. 

The actor who plays Gunjan is so OTT, she cant act. I just cant bear her with the angelic Shobit. 

The FL's accent is still annoying me after a month of watching this show, but she is getting bearable by each passing day. 

The makers need to tone down the show and bring in some comic relief and a positive character. With a barrage of villains this show is getting too heavy to watch. 

Yes only some of them can understand Nandini so well. I am happy chachi is a positive character. I was thinking that may be she would take her sister's side but no she is actually happy for DarshNi❤️

About Gunjan I can understand her acting is not upto the mark.

Hope so villains thode Kam Ho ab yhan pe. Too much unnecessary drama

Exactly.... Quite pathetic thinking.. 

And if those two men are so concerned about the future of Darsh and Shobhit, y the hell are they letting Shobhit get married to Gun? 

Y not look into the matter😵

Originally posted by AhamyTed

Exactly.... Quite pathetic thinking.. 

And if those two men are so concerned about the future of Darsh and Shobhit, y the hell are they letting Shobhit get married to Gun? 

Y not look into the matter😵

Point to be noted

For Shobhit they are not speaking a word also to Rajvee and for Darsh too much care 

Wahh kya partiality hai🤔

Originally posted by chitra_rao

Exactly my thoughts.!

The show has gone downhill after the holi episodes! 

Too much of negativity! 

Darsh is just a prop for mockery 😡

And yess I've been saying this now and again... That gunjan actor is just OTTTTTTTT🤢

I skip the moment she shows her face on screen! 

I agree it was so selfish only thinking about themselves 😡

To be honest,Nandini brings a lot of trouble with herself as well In form of Gunjan and that oldie.So their point of view is not that bad,they might be concerned about Shobit as well,since he doesn’t love Gunjan.                                                       Note: I am not justifying their actions.

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago