TanishaTani thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If virat  trust  pakhi  more  than  sai  why he can't  leave  her hostel  even  when  virat  will  know  the truth kya faida sai ko manane  ki when he didn't  trust  sai  i hope  sai will  never  return  to  virat  kya faida  firse virat  ki saat wapas  karte and why he will go manane  when he didn't  trust  sai kya faida uski realisation  

I hope  they will  separation  forever  they should  never  reunited  virat should  marriage  to pakhi when he trust  pakhi more than sai ap kya faida mahaan banke risk mission  lega so that  sai will  back

After  realisation  now why he go manane  when he didn't  trust  sai  better  he should  divorce  with  sai and marriage  with  pakhi and they can make new hero entry for sai  who will truly  love  sai and support  her  and trust  sai

I hope  sai will realise  and regret  for marriage  with  virat  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I hope makers aap ka kaha maan le humari to mante nhi ðŸ˜­

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Same thing can be said about sai for not trusting virar enough and eloping with devi before he initiated reinvestigation. 

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TanishaTani

If virat  trust  pakhi  more  than  sai  why he can't  leave  her hostel  even  when  virat  will  know  the truth kya faida sai ko manane  ki when he didn't  trust  sai  i hope  sai will  never  return  to  virat  kya faida  firse virat  ki saat wapas  karte and why he will go manane  when he didn't  trust  sai kya faida uski realisation  

I hope  they will  separation  forever  they should  never  reunited  virat should  marriage  to pakhi when he trust  pakhi more than sai ap kya faida mahaan banke risk mission  lega so that  sai will  back

After  realisation  now why he go manane  when he didn't  trust  sai  better  he should  divorce  with  sai and marriage  with  pakhi and they can make new hero entry for sai  who will truly  love  sai and support  her  and trust  sai

I hope  sai will realise  and regret  for marriage  with  virat  

Ghum hai hum alag alag shaadiyon mein🤣

TanishaTani thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lostin90s

Same thing can be said about sai for not trusting virar enough and eloped with devi before he initiated reinvestigation. 

If she was telling  virat  do u think  he will  listen  her no bur why he always  wants  sai listen  her did he want  sai become  weak character  like ashwini 

Lostin90s thumbnail

If she was telling  virat  do u think  he will  listen  her no bur why he always  wants  sai listen  her did he want  sai become  weak character  like ashwini 

Umm if didn't ever listen to Sai, he would not have agreed for reinvestigation in the first place, as it was Sai who asked for it. 

TanishaTani thumbnail

Umm if didn't ever listen to Sai, he would not have agreed for reinvestigation in the first place, as it was Sai who asked for it. 

Lekin kaha reinvestigatuon hua wo directly  pulkit  to arrest  jaraha tha be he didn't  use his brain  he always  trust  pakhi more than  sai today  when sai said listen  but he didn't  listen 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Lekin kaha reinvestigatuon hua wo directly  pulkit  to arrest  jaraha tha be he didn't  use his brain  he always  trust  pakhi more than  sai today  when sai said listen  but he didn't  listen 

Just after his assurance, virat went away for training (due to corona in real life) and came back on holi and the very same day sai did the kand.

So he didn't get opportunity to do it. I wouldn't have minded elopement, if he refused to look into the matter again. 

TanishaTani thumbnail

Just after his assurance, virat went away for training (due to corona in real life) and came back on holi and the very same day sai did the kand.

So he didn't get opportunity to do it. I wouldn't have minded elopement, if he refused to look into the matter again. 

Look he is going  to  throw  sai at night  and denied  food again  he didn't  think  throwing a 18 years  girl at night  its not safe then where his mature  and safety  supposed  if pakhi was his  wife  if pakhi  doing  same as sai will virat  do Same behaviour  with pakhi  if she was his wife 

Lostin90s thumbnail

Look he is going  to  throw  sai at night  and denied  food again  he didn't  think  throwing a 18 years  girl at night  its not safe then where his mature  and safety  supposed  if pakhi was his  wife  if pakhi  doing  same as sai will virat  do Same behaviour  with pakhi  if she was his wife 

I wholeheartedly support bashing virat for turning sai out either in the middle of the night or day because one cannot treat one's wife or any girl like that but that doesn't discount the fact that sai's approach in resolving the problem was wrong and virat is justified to be angry to some extent.