•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi ! I want ask you about this couple " Nirali / Raakla , what you think about them? Any thoughts for them? Anyone will care if I write a os for them ? 

Originally posted by Ayra_lovers

Hi ! I want ask you about this couple " Nirali / Raakla , what you think about them? Any thoughts for them? Anyone will care if I write a os for them ? 

Ohh about Nirali and RaklaπŸ€”

I don't like their Pair but yes you can go ahead and write OS. Would love to read something different perspective for them πŸ€—

Honestly i don't watch the series I just watch nirali scenes , I love ketki from Qubool Hai 1 and I love watch her series , don't worry if I write a os for them I will show rakla deception because I hate him πŸ€’! 

I came to know that you a Ketaki fan by your username πŸ˜‰ 

Hi am Sydell - am actually Ketaki's muhh boli behen , friend and mostly a fan from QH days.When I saw first saw her she was opposite Mohit but then once the leap happened I went on to watch her scenes with Vikrant and Rishabh and I really loved Ayaan Humaira

Coming to Rakla I really love Ayyaz as a actor and I loved him in Do Dil Ek Jaan so i would love to see you writing where he is good guy 

Honestly i don't watch the series I just watch nirali scenes , I love ketki from Qubool Hai 1 and I love watch her series , don't worry if I write a os for them I will show rakla deception because I hate him πŸ€’! 

Haha that's good. Even I hate him πŸ€’

Oh that's good ! I love ketaki with vikrant ! Their Jodi omg ! I want to see them again but now vikrant acting in Bollywood 😞! By the way I write before to them , and I write other os for humiara /  Zoya /  guffur , you can read this if you want ❀️ ! Idon't love Raakla he is so annoying πŸ˜…! But maybe I write him like a good man ❀️  

Edited by Ayra_lovers - 2 years ago

Oh that's good ! I love ketaki with vikrant ! Their Jodi omg ! I want to see them again but now vikrant acting in Bollywood 😞! By the way I write before to them , and I write other os for humiara /  Zoya /  guffur , you can read this if you want ❀️ ! Idon't love Raakla he is so annoying πŸ˜…! But maybe I write him like a good man ❀️  

What are your thoughts about Haider and Humaira ?

Yess I too wanna Vikrant and Ketaki again but your thoughts on Mohit and Ketaki πŸ˜† since am a Mohitian first and then Ketaki ki friend (which actually happened because of me being Mohitian)

honestly , without lie , i don't like them , chemistry between Mohit and Ketaki is good no doubts about that , but like ayra lover I can't love haira couple , even if Haider entered after Ayaan lefting , he was the person who break relation between ayra for ever ! also their story wasn't good ! he was want Take revenge on her because of her father and Suddenly he noticed that he love her ! wow ! poor story , ayra was my favourite couple in qh so you can't understand how it's hard to see humiara with Haider πŸ₯Ί! 

honestly , without lie , i don't like them , chemistry between Mohit and Ketaki is good no doubts about that , but like ayra lover I can't love haira couple , even if Haider entered after Ayaan lefting , he was the person who break relation between ayra for ever ! also their story wasn't good ! he was want Take revenge on her because of her father and Suddenly he noticed that he love her ! wow ! poor story , ayra was my favourite couple in qh so you can't understand how it's hard to see humiara with Haider πŸ₯Ί! 

I understand dear 

But since Ayaan can't be brought back they had to showcase Haider 

Vikrant had created his charm as Ayaan so that's why they didn't wanted to break that 

And plus the way they showcased the gudiya factory ka raaz ka revelation it was perfect way of showing this track .I love both the couples equally because the way the story progressed