Barrister Babu

Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Anyone can post the updates of the episode at his/her convenience

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

The discussions of appreciations of Anirudh and Bondita can be at a limit here afterward it should shift to their respective ATs.

No bashing of any characters negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Ps: Kindly do not post single-word comments like and Landed or emojis

PPS: Anyone at the end of the EDT just tells me which all episodes were discussed so I can update at the top

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: faja

UL: True that .I wanted to say this..Ani's initial pyar wala feeling was a joke for me, but their buliding comfort and ease in space sharing after samjhota marriage looks so real and distubring.If someone else this could have een tagged as friendship..ut his feelings sacrifice eing highlighted and them expressing admiration and pride for each other Mano's out of character appologies to Ani and aove all the 'shadi' make me feel really awkward

The more I try to see it as a friendship, the more it comes to me as love. Even if I try to ignore, makers are hell-bent on making us see what we don't want to see. They deliberately add that BGM and Ani's hesitating expressions that takes me back and makes me realize that he is hesitating because he is afraid of committing a mistake (just like he said earlier," Kahi ye shaadi mere Manorama ke paas jaane ka ek bahaana na bann jaye" and that fear is now coming up as their relationship progresses). Just yesterday he gave the kind-of-sad-and-fear-of-loosing-Mani expressions when she said she will go away. Every day it's a new level up. I can't help it but see because makers want us too see. 

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira12

The more I try to see it as a friendship, the more it comes to me as love. Even if I try to ignore, makers are hell-bent on making us see what we don't want to see. They deliberately add that BGM and Ani's hesitating expressions that takes me back and makes me realize that he is hesitating because he is afraid of committing a mistake (just like he said earlier," Kahi ye shaadi mere Manorama ke paas jaane ka ek bahaana na bann jaye" and that fear is now coming up as their relationship progresses). Just yesterday he gave the kind-of-sad-and-fear-of-loosing-Mani expressions when she said she will go away. Every day it's a new level up. I can't help it but see because makers want us too see. 

Yeh sab bon ke abde hone ke baad dikaahte whenever is e their scenes the innoncet bon and her injustices and her pain comes i. Front of me and it makes me feel hatred 

Bon ke liye kabhi kisi ke saath dikhaayenge they way they are pacing way to give Mano charcater the space and people appreciation for they try to sideline bon but they forgets. Bon is lead actress 

Hope they realise it and now bon future is over ,she is fine ani gave her pain and scars they are fine ani rant and hurt on seeing bon is fine now he would focus to be with azaadi 

Really ani so that what u want makers be pura show kharaab kar Diya jaha bon ko dikhaana chahiye they are showing manorama and ani 

Enough to just enoufh

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Indu even in today’s episode Bon is the little villain kaka shouting at Manorama Bon becoming happy Manorama not making the cake properly Bon despite knowing not telling her about it. This is so not Bondita.  

Katy4566 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Indu even in today’s episode Bon is the little villain kaka shouting at Manorama Bon becoming happy Manorama not making the cake properly Bon despite knowing not telling her about it. This is so not Bondita.  

Bon is not lead Mano is lead from last 2 episodes sab Badal diya I think yeh oehle shoot hua hai and I hone aisa hi kuch plan kiya tha cause promo things and last 2 3 episodes ki cheeze baad mein say thi 

I hone kuch aisa hi socha tha they are showing Mano is ani support system not bon she is not the lead 

Today bon remember how Thakur showed bad eyes to her and she felt hurt makers she is ur lead focus on her not Mano ani budding story they holding hands feeling embarrassed and all 

We don’t want 

Will u show such things with bon in future with her Jeevan baje ka friend 

Indira12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Katy4566

Yup he seems so comfortable and does not even feel ki he did polygamy and he said people would blame him nobody did that wow makers shows us the ease and comfort and made fun of bon who is the LEAD actress 

How u showed her in Hira mandi ,chodi hui aurat and even at Saudamini times what the hell was that ??

Now when she is brink of coming of age u deteriorated her when she is fully educated ,intelligent 

Today u end  the d ani Mano to be accepted ,ani Mano have understanding level for each other they are support systems and story started with friendship wow makers 

Now u would show Mano acing bon and bon praising and worshipping both of them 

Ani crying for the love death

I won’t be able to connect with Mano death if things like this happened 

U made bon as a side character like she is perfect and she can do things with ease and she does not care for others and u don’t think to start her new tracks 

She does not know her husband committed polygamy and ani sued her innoncent and now finding comfort with another woman and telling u are my support system praising each Tibet and bon is being sidelined and u forgot she is a lead it is her somtory with ani 

@UL - Ab wahi dekhna reh gaya hai😭

@Bold - Is that emotional cheating Katy? I don't know. I am not so proficient in these terms. But is it right? I mean Ani having those kind of thoughts in mind when he is speaking with Mano and they becoming awkward(like today) when Ani already has a wife, does it feels nice? Ani feels for Mano and whenever speaks with her that mesmerized look comes up in his face, both of them being so comfortable with each other - turns up as gross because Ani's wife is a kid who does not have a understanding of these things. It looks like Ani takes the advantage of that fact, because let's be honest, what would have Ani done if Bon was an adult? It does not feel right, to me atleast because of the fact that Bon is a kid.

Edited by Indira12 - 3 years ago
Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The mutual admiration that the two have for one another. That hand holding scene so typically bollywood. The awkwardness between the newly married couple then to normalise the situation the wife saying let’s be friends for life the hubby agreeing wah wah sahi ja rahe hai makers. So pyar dosti hai on the way. Neha was just giving lollipops 🍭 as usual. 

Katy4566 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Indira12

@UL - Ab wahi dekhna reh gaya hai😭

@Bold - Is that emotional cheating Katy? I don't know. I am not so proficient in these terms. But is it right? I mean Ani having those kind of thoughts in mind when he is speaking with Mano and they becoming awkward(like today) when Ani already has a wife, does it feels nice? Ani feels for Mano and whenever speaks with her that mesmerized look comes up in his face, both of them being so comfortable with each other - turns up as gross because Ani's wife is a kid who does not have a understanding of these things. It look like Ani takes the advantage of that fact, because let's be honest, what would have Ani done if Bon was adult? It does not feel right, to me atleast because of the fact that Bon is a kid.

Correct I don’t care of their feelings but would ani like same thing bon confiding in someone sharing her pain to someone and they get comfortable share room though for a greater cause and will rc support bon

They made ani mad family confortaboe in polygamy and bon pain does not matter becuase she is a kid she is not a lead and people need ani Mano chemistry which Rachna said this show is not bons till now things were from bon perspective when things were from Anirudh and Bondita both perpesftibe 

They forgot bon is the lead hopefully next coming epsiode story realise and show bon story and ani with bon 

Indira12 thumbnail

You too felt like that?🥺

Me felt like crying. Kya bana diya hai Bon ko😭

Indira12 thumbnail

The mutual admiration that the two have for one another. That hand holding scene so typically bollywood. The awkwardness between the newly married couple then to normalise the situation the wife saying let’s be friends for life the hubby agreeing wah wah sahi ja rahe hai makers. So pyar dosti hai on the way. Neha was just giving lollipops 🍭 as usual. 

@Bold - 🤣

Makers should move to lollipop business from showbiz because it seems it's just not their cup of tea🤢