New episode uploaded- Updates

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys new epi is now available on hotstar

Todays episode start with roka ceremony of rawal brother, then moped ( milkman) comes to nandni house where he met gunjan, he blackmail her and gunben gives him jewellery. Overmakeup gal who was with Dr. Rathod( Darsh Neurologist) asked him to told rawal family that darsh can regain his eyes so that they called off wedding. Few Rakla,Nirali Darsh nd Shobhit scene. At last gunben nd nandini were going to rawal house before going gunben wears good clothes nd hides nandni's good dress and now nandni will go in her daily wear clothes nd gunben is so hppy abt dat. In precap darsh was telling to Nandni that someone also live with us in there room after wedding ( may be he is referring to that alexa or google device in his room) 😅

Wah matlab..gun ben achi wrestler hai, she cud overpower Mohan Patel ðŸ¤£ Bahut dum hai bhai. 

My grudge with he makers. Darsh fell in love with nandu, it was properly shown. But nandu falling for darsh ? She said yes bec of gb🤢? So that gb ka rishtaho jaaye ? A little character development would be welcome. 

With narayani , kaki is also gone , I love that ðŸ¤£ 

Originally posted by _charu_

Wah matlab..gun ben achi wrestler hai, she cud overpower Mohan Patel ðŸ¤£ Bahut dum hai bhai. 

My grudge with he makers. Darsh fell in love with nandu, it was properly shown. But nandu falling for darsh ? She said yes bec of gb🤢? So that gb ka rishtaho jaaye ? A little character development would be welcome. 

With narayani , kaki is also gone , I love that ðŸ¤£ 

i dont know why vanlata is missing may be she also got covid but yeah nandini only take care nd showing sympathy to darsh nd not loving him...may be they will show later on ...till now only darsh loves her and also he is expressing his love too. Actuall ML acting is far much better than FL ...so may be they can show Darsh love nd feelings easily ðŸ¤£ 

Edited by Khushi_Albeli - 3 years ago

Nandini will confess her love after  around 150 episodes until then she is just marrying Darsh for gunjans sake.This is actually very disappointing

Edited by Ghumhai1234 - 3 years ago

I don't know if I should be happy or sad..

What happening in the show😔

Like discussed above.. No development of romantic feelings in Nandu, just some infacuation and respect towards Darsh.

Then Rakla has entered rawal house, Shobith is clearly showing his displeasure but Darsh is stopping him from saying anything for Nirali sake...I mean if you really care for your friend then tell her what a creep Rakla is!

And looks like everyone is trying to stop this shaadi, Mohan bhai, the new lady with some ulterior motive..

So I don't know if I should be happy that the marriage is going to be stalled coz this means more time for characters to develop and no Gun deal for Shobu.

Or should I be sad that the ravals are showing their true colors! What do they mean now that Darsh will see lets get him married to a better girl! What double standards!! Didn't they agree for it coz Darsh genuinely liked her, isn't that important. If the status was important then why are you  getting Shobu married to Gun.. no logic!!

End of my rant sorry.. just so angry with how this progressed! Plus show got uploaded late😆

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

I don't know if I should be happy or sad..

What happening in the show😔

Like discussed above.. No development of romantic feelings in Nandu, just some infacuation and respect towards Darsh.

Then Rakla has entered rawal house, Shobith is clearly showing his displeasure but Darsh is stopping him from saying anything for Nirali sake...I mean if you really care for your friend then tell her what a creep Rakla is!

And looks like everyone is trying to stop this shaadi, Mohan bhai, the new lady with some ulterior motive..

So I don't know if I should be happy that the marriage is going to be stalled coz this means more time for characters to develop and no Gun deal for Shobu.

Or should I be sad that the ravals are showing their true colors! What do they mean now that Darsh will see lets get him married to a better girl! What double standards!! Didn't they agree for it coz Darsh genuinely liked her, isn't that important. If the status was important then why are you  getting Shobu married to Gun.. no logic!!

End of my rant sorry.. just so angry with how this progressed! Plus show got uploaded late😆

@bold

OMG really???

They want Darsh to marry better girl since he could see???

This is too much yaar

And I didn’t expect this from Darsh 

If he cares about his friend, then he should say something about rakhla 

What is he thinking?? Once she’s married, she has to bear with her husband however he is??

Don’t matter if he is criminal or not??

He’s thinking like typical old generation ( not even 80’s batch, some pre-independence era)

I was having positive impression only on Darsh till now

He also disappointed me now

Losing interest day by day

Originally posted by Swetyz

@bold

OMG really???

They want Darsh to marry better girl since he could see???

This is too much yaar

And I didn’t expect this from Darsh 

If he cares about his friend, then he should say something about rakhla 

What is he thinking?? Once she’s married, she has to bear with her husband however he is??

Don’t matter if he is criminal or not??

He’s thinking like typical old generation ( not even 80’s batch, some pre-independence era)

I was having positive impression only on Darsh till now

He also disappointed me now

Losing interest day by day

Yeah some disappointing aspects.

Darsh's dad will be like maybe we can chose someone better for Darsh now!

And regarding Rakla, Darsh sort of warns him to be good and take care of Nirali.. but why would you trust someone you've already had a fight with!

Edited by ArVi-licious - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Yeah some disappointing aspects.

Darsh's dad will be like maybe we can chose someone better for Darsh now!

And regarding Rakla, Darsh sort of warns him to be good and take care of Nirali.. but why would you trust someone you've already had a fight with!

Makes no sense 

If u have ego problems with him, you will warn him

But it’s not the case here

That guy is misbehaving with a woman and u still want to give chance??

This is like handing the thief your house keys 

Very much disappointing 

Originally posted by Swetyz

Makes no sense 

If u have ego problems with him, you will warn him

But it’s not the case here

That guy is misbehaving with a woman and u still want to give chance??

This is like handing the thief your house keys 

Very much disappointing 

in serials villans commit thousand crimes still everyone forgive them..in mny serial person who try to molest FL roaming around freely 😑