Posted: 2 years ago

[QUOTE=Andy3456]

Don't even ask for Sairat reunion before 21st May if you want proper reinvestigation. Star Jalsha serials used to air 7 days a week so there's 29 days of Separation. So yeah!! We're not getting Sairat before atleast 7 May 

I’ll watch the tamasha with the neighbours and then back to holi episodes on a loop 😍

Until someone here tells me a proper investigation is happening🤬

Originally posted by laksh

Actually, that  character was supposed to be a very good one, Ghum mein they have spoilt it. From yesterday's episode, it only looked that they are establishing something between Sai and Pulkit. All the while Sai did things for Devi Tai, not Pulkit. She only sees him as Devi Tai's husband. From, now on they will show Pulkit showing interest in Sai and Virat's relationship. He will act as a cupid. He will make Sai realise her feelings for Virat, he will get successful but she will not deny it this time, will push away the thoughts.

I hate him too, not because of what he did to Sairat, because he couldn't bring his own bride and burdened an young girl, making her go against her own husband. The worst part is that he is not even realising how he is ruining this girl's life. He is so immersed in his and Devi's life at the moment, that he has turned blind to Sai's state. 

Actually it's in that Pakhi thrashing episode that Pulkit will tell Sai how Virat is guilty and may love Sai and all and will tell her to forgive Virat (though a part me wanted to tell Sai to say sorry to Virat too) and how she was wrong on not returning to him when he apologized. 

Actually they made his characterization really horrible in the end of Kidnapping track+ his not thinking about Sai during the elopement. And the actor also can't convince 🙊

Originally posted by laksh

Too much

Waise you are forgetting Devkit's post marriage rituals

Devi ki Aai uske saath rahegi shaayad

Toh Sai woh sab karke hi GC jaayegi

Devi ki Aai🤣

Bhawani kaku meri koi feelings nehi hai 

Originally posted by Andy3456

Actually it's in that Pakhi thrashing episode that Pulkit will tell Sai how Virat is guilty and may love Sai and all and will tell her to forgive Virat (though a part me wanted to tell Sai to say sorry to Virat too) and how she was wrong on not returning to him when he apologized. 

Actually they made his characterization really horrible in the end of Kidnapping track+ his not thinking about Sai during the elopement. And the actor also can't convince 🙊

@bold Sai should apologise once Virat apologises if he throws her out of the house. I want Sai to apologise in today's episode 😒

@green they have showed him as a selfish guy. How is this guy going to even ask Sai to apologise when he was the one who planned the elopement?  Horrible track, CVs ruined his character and this track