Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: brat2008

👏👏👏

Devi is obsessed with owning shaurya 

Nobody above her in his life  

Acc to her his world should revolve around her

But all her concern vanished in a minute and started questioning his whereabouts with Ahir 

Yeh ho thi control freak 😈

I really feel to have shaurya as her own she ousted Aastha from the sabharwal mansion 

Maybe with Alok s help 😈

That’s why Alok is more of her confidant than Tej i feel 

They have huge skeletons in their closet  to hide 🤢

It’s gonna be fun to watch Anokhi chain the firedragon and tame it down 🤣

Btw poor girl will be grilled and roasted on the way 

I hope there are more skeletons in her closet. I wanted her to have layers but her maternal instincts are too much to digest. Even normal mothers don't always have that. Cannot tolerate this evil manipulative child snatcher getting "world's best mom" trophy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wish humsafar (pak drama) k tarha she goes insane or something😆 of course minus the separation, character mein keechar uchalna and other bakwas happening between leads

Idiotboxer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shahsb_26

It's clear she is obsessed with Shaurya... That's one and only reason she doesn't like Anokhi... More than her being link with Astha, it's Shaurya's attachment to her that's bothering her...

We have seen such obsessed and maniac mothers earlier too... But they were not shown to be devil from day 1...remember Kuch Rang Pyaar ke and some show of Abhay Vakil and Shilpa Shirodkar on SP? They did everything to keep their sons away from the woman they love...

I another theory let us suppose... In future Anokhi rejects Shaurya as he is whatever choti soch... And Astha and Shaan stand against their Alliance as well, would she then go to extent to support Shaurya and get Anokhi as bahu? Because his son wants her as his wife? 

Astha and Shaan are still not too sure about what do they want from Shaurya... They are still shown to be lost as parents.. The only hope of coolness we have is from Tej right now... He seems thoda sensible... 

@bold: She might, to keep him under her control. Like she did with Shaan. Then using it to again manipulate him against Anokhi.

Last para: Aastha and Shaan are not just lost as parents. They are lost from the show too. They are seen once a week, for a 2 minute scene where they act as laila-majnu. Shaan has COVID, but they can show Aastha contemplate about Shaan's overtures or reminisce about Shaurya. The CVs are hellbent on showing her as a negligent irresponsible mother.

Tej is the biggest villain.The way he tried to destroy Anokhi's career with a red stamp on her Tc without even trying to investigate the matter shows he is no less. Anokhi is not even that much of a threat. I am sure he threatened to destroy Aastha too if she tried contacting Shaurya.

Idiotboxer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sofna

He is her trophy son.

He's also an example of how she as a woman without having her own children, has 'raised' such an amazing man that has impeccable qualities and standing in society. People will praise her upbringing.

She got two in one.

It's sad that her wajood is only him.

But awaiting the back story.

Many mother's feel a tinge of jealousy when their sons marry...and she isn't his mother...for her to loose control of him is akin to loosing the foundation of her standing.

But I liked how she went straight to Anokhi's door

Made my day 😆

Devi has no achievements to speak for other than snatching away and bringing up someone else's child. If that too is taken away, what will she live with? Atleast Aastha has her students who worship her and her principles that she can be proud of.

@bold: speaks so much about her upbringing that her well mannered boy sneaks into girls hostel in the middle of the night. Or did she think Anokhi has some magical powers using which she made Shaurya sleepwalk into her room.😆

Idiotboxer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

I wish humsafar (pak drama) k tarha she goes insane or something😆 of course minus the separation, character mein keechar uchalna and other bakwas happening between leads

Watched humsafar long time back. Only remember the outline. Did the mil go mad?

Devi is already insane. Just going through a prolonged period of, what they call in psychology, lucid interval. Keechar uchalna or misunderstanding create karna to har vamp ka sarvopari kartavya hai. Otherwise she is no vamp.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Watched humsafar long time back. Only remember the outline. Did the mil go mad?

Devi is already insane. Just going through a prolonged period of, what they call in psychology, lucid interval. Keechar uchalna or misunderstanding create karna to har vamp ka sarvopari kartavya hai. Otherwise she is no vamp.

yep in the end when she saw her own son realizing mistake and cursed her she was insane, khirad did seva and all. idhar to i hope ranchi bhejde isko😵

there is something dark abt her, with those deranged eyes and always hyperactive. like tiger parents, or maybe its the actress, brilliant as she is

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Devi maiyya the mad maiiya, why does she always behave like Shaurya is three year old kid and not a 30 year old well settled grown up man with horomones bound to fall for a woman?

And, SAKHI are just in a honeymoon phase. It is too early for Devi(l)'s interruptions. She can interfere a little layer when they both mutually accept their feelings.

Idiotboxer thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Avichi_preeran

Devi maiyya the mad maiiya, why does she always behave like Shaurya is three year old kid and not a 30 year old well settled grown up man with horomones bound to fall for a woman?

And, SAKHI are just in a honeymoon phase. It is too early for Devi(l)'s interruptions. She can interfere a little layer when they both mutually accept their feelings.

In her mind, Shaurya can love no woman other than her.

Early intervention of Devi and Shagun is to bring in the trps.