Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

is it that night scene where some goons come and shaurya saves her, unties the rope? why would he do that?? that aging thug😡🤢

Nopes, I guess like many people said... It would be for beating up Vineet... I find that whole thing to be crazy as that shows how screwed up Ahir's actions are that culprit aka Vineet is roaming around freely

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhipyaarhua

https://twitter.com/Priyadarsini306/status/1380119341002334209?s=19

Someone posted this on twitter and Shaurya is in jail ðŸ˜² What do you guys think is going to happen? 

My guess Anokhi's kidnapping and somehow Shaurya is blamed. I think that just sounds ridiculous. But any other theories? 

I thnk it has somethng to do with Ahir. Probably he hits Ahir out of jealousy and he gets angry and put him in jail to teach him a lesson.

Spunkysoul_Megz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can it be Anmol trying to harass Anokhi again?

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

pyaar ke iss khel mein 

do dilon ke mail mein 

tera peecha na main chodoonga soniye

bhej de chahein jail.mein ðŸ˜†

Ab soniye Aahir hai ya Anokhi is yr pick

minuanne thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm really hoping he's in jail because he beat the pulp out of Vineet. I see Babli is at the Holi party so I'm guessing Vineet does some stupid thing at Holi Pooja like 

1. fighting with Anokhi about why she's in touch with her sister or

2. Anokhi calling Babli and finds out that Vineet won't let Babli talk to her anymore. 

I hope Anokhi fights with Vineet and Shaurya handles Vineet and goes to jail. I don't wanna see Shaurya in jail for some silly reason. I want it to be honorable or else Saberwals are gonna blame Anokhi. 

backtobetter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think it's to show Ahir as Mahatma. I've found this weird pattern in the show for last few weeks to make the ML despicable and the third angle as mahan. I think Ahir was made to come to the hostel itself just for that purpose and they achieved it. Ahir ban gaya mahan and SS went down several notches. Points in favour of Ahir:

- Anokhi started explaining to him it was all Shaurya Sir's fault he was in the hostel. This was so annoying and several steps back from the glorious realisation they showed for her for few episodes. If she really liked SS then when Ahir showed up, first off she would have shut the door and gotten out asking what he was doing in her hostel room. If not and he barged in she would have been cool about it and not given any explanation unless Ahir asked and only what he needed to know. The scene to me looked like Ahir and Anokhi were dating and Ahir walked in to her room to find another guy in her bed. Was so weird.

- Ahir told her he understands and she doesn't have to explain- in contrast Shaurya woke up with interrogation asking Anokhi what ACP was doing there.

- Ahir helped Shaurya although he was nasty to Ahir. 

- Shaurya was shown to escape like a coward without even saying a word to his Badi Ma for creating a ruckus outside Anokhi's room

- Shaurya was shown to adopt lies like a teenager caught with his secret date. 

Please! There were so many other scenarios. He could have left before BM came. Anokhi could have opened the door and shut up BM asking why are they creating a drama outside her room. They could have showed Shaurya walking out saying - I came here and it's not her fault. They could have showed Reema helping them.

So many possibilities but they want to show Ahir as the mahan matured guy and Shaurya as the insecure, weak in front of BM guy. 

Sorry for long rant. But my point is this. My prediction is that for some reason SS will end in jail and Ahir the mahan will save SS or even better Anokhi will save him like a typical ITV goddess FL. 

Edited by backtobetter - 3 years ago