Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/Priyadarsini306/status/1380119341002334209?s=19

Someone posted this on twitter and Shaurya is in jail 😲 What do you guys think is going to happen? 

My guess Anokhi's kidnapping and somehow Shaurya is blamed. I think that just sounds ridiculous. But any other theories? 

Devi's plot to let Shagun release him so that Shaurya can be thankful to her inspite of being mean initially? 

Ewww please no! Why would they arrest him on that basis? Isn't he the one who saved her from that kidnapping? He even went to the police station.to file a FIR even helperld Anokhi recognising a culprit. 

So i don't think this will happen. 

I really want it to be vineet, raza , or 400cr's pitayi session. Mainly vineet. Shaurya jab usko tode ga na 🤩😍😍😍😍 ufff! And oh talking about vineet that dj guy is coming to the party right? Then i guess bubli will be there too! So may beeee it vineet getting beaten up by shaurya.  Is bhar bhi kuch karne gaya hoga galat to shaurya ne dho diya. Remember that valentine's day party eve shaurya ne kaha tha "Sukr mana yeh meri college nahi hei warna yehi par tujhe dikha deta" aisa kuch? 

Well I'm just guessing all these. 

Anokhi ko Ahir ke saath dekh kar jal bhun gaya hoga. Might have gone to confront him, one thing led to another, phir kya, thok diya Ahir ko. Aur Ahir ne uspe IPC ka koi section thop ke (I don't know which) jail me daal diya.

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

Anokhi ko Ahir ke saath dekh kar jal bhun gaya hoga. Might have gone to confront him, one thing led to another, phir kya, thok diya Ahir ko. Aur Ahir ne uspe IPC ka koi section thop ke (I don't know which) jail me daal diya.

This is a result of dhoom tanananana with Ahir I think Holi wale din 🤣

JAL kukda kahinka 

Bang peeke Ahir ki uniform ko color lagaya hoga 😆 bas aur kuch nahi kiya promise 🤣

Originally posted by Idiotboxer

Gosh... Bass karo with this jealousy angle... Hum thak gaye hai already!! I was hoping he would have learnt his lessons but.... 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Gosh... Bass karo with this jealousy angle... Hum thak gaye hai already!! I was hoping he would have learnt his lessons but.... 

He won't...even if anokhi is his wife..he won't change...how many such men are there ..so many around 🥱

Obsession devi se seekha hein..

It's akin to his character..like anger..they all go hand in hand..

Originally posted by Athiraachu

He won't...even if anokhi is his wife..he won't change...how many such men are there ..so many around 🥱

Obsession devi se seekha hein..

It's akin to his character..like anger..they all go hand in hand..

Anokhi will be interacting with men anywhere, classmates, colleagues, etc.. There has to be growth and development na...  He has to start trusting Anokhi in future.. As of now toh woh sawal bhi nai aata... They aren't even couple yet.. 

So hope it's sorted at this stage.. 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Anokhi will be interacting with men anywhere, classmates, colleagues, etc.. There has to be growth and development na...  He has to start trusting Anokhi in future.. As of now toh woh sawal bhi nai aata... They aren't even couple yet.. 

So hope it's sorted at this stage.. 

But i honestly hope....this may be something else..if it's ahir...then nikki beta..open your eyes and come out of lala land..

Pakka Shauhir bromance ka nathija lagraha hai... Holi spl kaand hua hoga... Abhi jail mein be continue hoga romance... Hayee🥳🤣